AVC Hamburg and his multis

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Robyklebt

Re: AVC Hamburg and his multis

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:06 pm

But the Jury can: TELL the normal user that something is happening. A simple "case opened" is enough. Like one member, Widar, has been doing occasionally. Then what happens: Normal users know that something is happening. They know, oh, the fairness committee will give a recommendation to Buhmann. Even if Buhmann isn't reacting fast, at least the FC is doing its job, is reminding Buhmann to look at things. And sooner or later hopefully Buhmann will find the time to look at some old cases and do something.

If the FC members don't write anything what happens is: Average users think: It's not even worth mentioning Fairness problems anymore. Because not only Buhmann is doing nothing (he has no time) the FC isn't doing it's job either probably. They seem not to open cases ingame. Maybe you do, but the impression the average user gets is: you don't. So, the result as I said is: Doesn't matter if I open a thread, nothing will happen.

All I'm asking is: Regular "case opened" notices in fairness threads. And once a recommandation has been sent to Buhmann ideally a "recommandetion sent" note in the same thread. We don't need to know what the recommendation was, we shouldn't know, maybe in cases of multi bannings it would be good to know though. But just "thread opened" "Recommendation sent" should be standard procedure. See FLs FC Reform thread for more on that.
By just showing that the Fairness committee is doing something, reminding Buhmann of the problems, you would do a good job to the whole community, by showing that the system is kind of working, even if slowly, that things are being done. So lifting the moral, giving hope to people who have the impression that nothing at all is being done. And that's not what the FC did in the last months. Nobody knows if it's working or not, nobody knows if cases are being discussed and it's only Buhmann who does nothing, or if the FC has in fact stopped working.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:37 pm

i open the AVC chase 3!!! times...first two nothing happens, finaly the third work (seem to work , minimaly), but in moment don't' know what happens with hte others multi...looking for that
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:17 pm

And 3 times nobody outside the FC knew. THAT'S my point.
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:28 pm

well roby, i only see 2 member auxilium and me, and now you are accusing the only 2 active members, I'm not the baby sitter of the comunity, don't have enought power and don't want to be, I can give my vote, can open treads can talk in forum, but without other active members (and without jury-power) my vote is nothing, sometimes chense radler and ruhrgebiet vote but the last vote was gave 22 agoust.. so Yes jury is a shit, but you are making the wrong war here. Belive me
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:47 pm

You too, learn to read.

I'm accusing the WHOLE committee of not doing what would be a very simple thing.

A fairness thread is opened in the forum, and then an internal thread/case is opened, post in the forum thread: Case opened.
Done.
Why see above.
If you feel that's too much to ask...

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:55 pm

This is the point, you ask us (all but all in this time is just me and aux) to write when a case is done, we don't know when buhman wake up and ban them
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:11 pm

....... :roll:

Ok, I have no clue what you are reading in my posts.
It's certainly not what I'm writing though.

glasgowracing

Post by glasgowracing » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:01 pm

What Roby suggest seems an easy implementation.

Just mention: "Fairness committee has opened a case"
Then once you reached a decision: "Fairness committee has come to a verdict" plus eighter "decision enforced" or "case forwarded to game owners for decision enforcement".

simple.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:17 pm

Mmh, let's make this thread about AVC Hamburg again:

XVDEFRANCE? It looks like a VERY possible AVC multi.
First race 03.03.2012, very strong team already, and oh surprise, 02.03., before riding his first race he sold a guy for 4 millions. And one for 3 millions. Then later a few other guys he never bought accoring to the statistics: (so bought when he made the team? Or before the first race? Old bug that not all buys are logged.) Anyway, from his transfer history it becomes VERY clear that he did farming before riding. Did exactly what AVC does with all his teams.

NO proof it is AVC, might be, might not be, but some IP checking by Buhmann, and an answer from Monsieur XVDEFRANCE might be interesting?