Multi suspects: Pavler/Sporties/ProTour

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

glasgowracing

Re: Multi suspects: Pavler/Sporties/ProTour

Post by glasgowracing » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:05 pm

PTT sittet trotz Sperre. Zufällig genau einen Account der ganz zufällig zum Zeitpunkt der Sperre wieder plötzlich aktiv ist.
Grund genug diesen Account sofort zu sperren.

ATB - Racing

Post by ATB - Racing » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:07 am

Of course he "sitted" again. I have to think about some teams which i could "sit" in the future.

PLEASE, leso and buh do something.

ATB - Racing

Post by ATB - Racing » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:18 pm

ATB - Racing wrote:
ATB - Racing: das is nen geiler beweis ja
Maurice: und das mit der forenip is für buh/leso auch kein problem.. aber poste du ruhig im fairnessforum, hab damit kein problem
Maurice: und der einfachste beweis is mmn nach, dass maurice 1 1/2 jahre inaktiv wa^^
q.e.d.

"push"

ATB - Racing

Post by ATB - Racing » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:04 am

again ...
he rides for Maurice ... HAHAAHA who believes that shit. He got another Multi and i dont know how much more ... so sad

Buh, leso a statement would be nice, at least a statement like: Its ok to have multiteams ....

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:17 am

please finally tell him that i am not maurice...
Last edited by ProTour-Team on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

ATB - Racing

Post by ATB - Racing » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:19 am

you get banned for 4 weeks.

i guess the idea of that ban wasnt that you ride with some account of one of your "friends" ....

if so, i have to apologize.
Last edited by ATB - Racing on Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:25 am

so now it is not my multi anymore? how could that happen?... :roll:

right, PTT got banned for a month, but why shouldnt i ride for somebody else in a tour?...

lesossies
Site Admin

Post by lesossies » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:42 am

ProTour has been banned and not more.

I dont think that he is Maurice but how could I be sure ?

As long as anybody can take a new identity with a new IP and a new email , nobody can control it to 100%.

I need more concrete facts to ban a team.

The most important points for me are if it is against fairplay and if a team destroys races.
But these points of view can be very suggestiv.

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:29 am

problem are missing rules for sitters. IMO it is not fair that a banned guy rides a whole tour (is it this he is doing?) with a team of a friend.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

bergwerk cycling

Post by bergwerk cycling » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:17 pm

is it allowed to sit if you're banned ... thats the only question.

If its allowed ok, if not let the rules like there are or changed it.

ATB - Racing

Post by ATB - Racing » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:50 pm

lesossies wrote:ProTour has been banned and not more.

I dont think that he is Maurice but how could I be sure ?

As long as anybody can take a new identity with a new IP and a new email , nobody can control it to 100%.

I need more concrete facts to ban a team.

The most important points for me are if it is against fairplay and if a team destroys races.
But these points of view can be very suggestiv.
First of all, thanks that you replied to this topic.

Just PTT banned? So Pavler, Sporties and all the other teams are still in? Thats funny ... somehow .... :? :roll: :?:

Perhaps, well probably he is not Maurice, BUT!!!! he is online at least half of the tour and Maurice is not. So Maurice wouldnt have had the chance to win nearly everything here.

No need for him (PTT) to think about his behaviour. And his style setting up one Multi after another.
He doesnt care which team he rides ... So he sit and is fine ... of course all other guys are not. It seems he got a lot of "friends" so that he gets always the possibility to ride.
Ban should mean Ban for the whole game. Not only for your account.

If you dont care about Multiaccounts, i am fine and i have to think about creating some specialized teams as well. Which will be "inactive" for 1,5 years.

luques

Post by luques » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:08 pm

PTTinarie

Quo usque tandem abutere, PTT, patientia nostra? quam diu etiam furor iste tuus nos eludet? quem ad finem sese effrenata iactabit audacia? Nihilne te nocturnum praesidium Buhmanni, nihil iocis vigiliae, nihil timor lusoris, nihil concursus bonorum omnium, nihil hic munitissimus habendi rsf locus, nihil horum ora voltusque moverunt? Patere tua consilia non sentis, constrictam iam horum omnium scientia teneri multas tuas non vides? Quid proxima, quid superiore nocte egeris, ubi fueris, quos convocaveris, quid consilii ceperis, quem nostrum ignorare arbitraris?

Translation for the non-latinorum people!

How long, O PTT, will you abuse our patience? And for how long will that madness of yours mock us? To what end will your unbridled audacity hurl itself? Do not the defense placed by Buhmann -- do not the watches posted throughout the game—does not the alarm of the players, and the union of all good men -- does not the precaution taken of assembling rsf in this most defensible place -- do not the looks and countenances of this venerable men here present, have any effect upon you?
Do you not feel that your plans are detected? Do you not see that your multi conspiracy is already arrested and rendered powerless by the knowledge which every one here possesses of it? What is there that you did last night, what the night before— where is it that you were—who was there that you summoned to meet you—what design was there which was adopted by you, with which you think that any one of us is unacquainted?

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:38 pm

lesossies wrote:ProTour has been banned and not more.
thanks for pointing that out!
lesossies wrote:I dont think that he is Maurice but how could I be sure ?

like i mentioned, compare our forum ips... should be everytime the same location (mine) for my account and everytime the same location (his) for maurice..
ATB - Racing wrote:Just PTT banned? So Pavler, Sporties and all the other teams are still in? Thats funny ... somehow .... :? :roll: :?:
just check those teams... :roll:
ATB - Racing wrote:Perhaps, well probably he is not Maurice, BUT!!!! he is online at least half of the tour and Maurice is not. So Maurice wouldnt have had the chance to win nearly everything here.
i only rode ~5 stages til now.. allt the other times he was here and i was just commenting in the chat because your reaction is just too funny :lol:
ATB - Racing wrote:No need for him (PTT) to think about his behaviour. And his style setting up one Multi after another.
He doesnt care which team he rides ... So he sit and is fine ... of course all other guys are not. It seems he got a lot of "friends" so that he gets always the possibility to ride.
Ban should mean Ban for the whole game. Not only for your account.
1. i dont have any multis anymore, of course you wont believe me, i just wanted to make it clear...
2. what is your problem with me sitting somebody? just to remind you, during the giro i was your sitter aswell :o
3. leso already said that PTT is banned, but i can still be a sitter...

ATB - Racing

Post by ATB - Racing » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:13 pm

i only rode ~5 stages til now.. allt the other times he was here and i was just commenting in the chat because your reaction is just too funny :lol:

of course i believe you ... cause you were telling the truth about your multi stuff for such a long time .... you get the point?

+ you or maurice (if you are different persons) NEVER claimed that you get a sitter or getting sitted. in my eyes thats not fair. eos.

+ i told you that it is pretty easy to connect with different IP´s. I think you are able to do that. I am not saying you are stupid ....
just not fair :D

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:36 pm

ProTour-Team wrote:
1. i dont have any multis anymore, of course you wont believe me, i just wanted to make it clear...
Funny as usual. By saying this, but without mentioning WHICH TEAMS were those multis, all you do is: showing that you are unreliable and most likely lying once again.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:08 pm

sporties was the latest...

luques

Post by luques » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:17 pm

mmm seems that my beautiful quote didn't get much success.

Let's go back to english...

Actually PTT what is annoying is the fact that you are constantly trying to find some mistake in the rules of this game that can be in your favor... multi a law that (almost) can't be controlled, sitting, another limit case... Are you a lawyer? You seem those F1 teams that every season try to exploit the weakness of the law system to get advantages... come on it's a game! You get banned for 1 month... it's summer July/August, perfect weather and holiday time, go out have fun for 1 month and forget about rsf... maybe you are addicted to the game? OK, no problem just buy the license and i think that if you buy one also for your multis buh will be happy :mrgreen:

But ok how to judge the case of PTT-Maurice for me:

1) PTT have you ever been banned by a club? I mean any kind of club, poker club, pool club (in Russia club is intended as disco-bar). Unfortunately one my friend has been, one time i forget the jacket in that club, he needed to enter in to take MY jacket and after leave but didn't pass the face control. Hope you understood the metaphor (in short, if you are out you are out!)

2) Maurice... we can't know if Maurice is PTT or they are friends or what... but what happens if you park in a no parking place? The policeman will give you a fine also if you tell him that you didn't know it was a no parking place... what happens if you don't know that you have to pay a tax? you will get a fine bla bla...
So for Maurice, ignorance is not an excuse. So something must be done ;) but ok maybe next time better write the PTT Ban also in the web site because the forum is not often frequented.

glasgowracing

Post by glasgowracing » Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:58 pm

a person with a banned account should not be allowed to log into another account and sit races. basta.

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:42 pm

for what are you trying to give us those bullshit comparisons, luques? leso said it is ok, deal with it..

luques

Post by luques » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:34 pm

ProTour-Team wrote:for what are you trying to give us to bullshit comparisons, luques? leso said it is ok, deal with it..
Hihi Cicero must have done the right job if you feel so hurted (honestly i found that perfectly fit here that piece)!
PTT honestly i don't mind at all at you... but this is a forum so i can give opinion to improve the game and to avoid that people behave like you, just said what happens in REAL life and that i think what you are doing is NOT FAIR.
But ok as long as you don't seem to know how an argumentative text should be i try explain you what i wrote and how an argumentative text should be:

1) Little initial provocation introducing the argument, just to catch the attention
2) Thesis: which in that text were two, 1) What you do is not fair imo, 2)Maurice should get a warning too
3) Give examples from facts, real facts that can support what you are saying otherwise what you write is just bullshit
4) Confutating anti-thesis but as long as you are not able to write an argumentative text i don't know what to confute

Examples demonstrate what are you saying... if you don't take examples or real facts what you say can be thrown in the wc...

After leso wants the thing are these, ok no problem with it, i am just giving him my suggestion and my opinions to improve the game, if you don't agree with me just tell me why not by saying what you think, and not writing a provocation which will lead to nothing. Otherwise i'm sorry that i will have to ignore your comments as long as they don't bring nothing new to the discussion.

And last thing, actions have consequences, 1month ban but possibility to sit mmm... i think many people here will think about this, it's not so risky being a multi :)

P.S. Sorry Glasgow (that italian 'basta' was referred to me no? :) ) i know i am long when i write, but i try to explain with details and my english doesn't support me much :roll:

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:45 pm

yeah, because your comparisons fit so brilliantly...

team fl

Post by team fl » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:55 pm

The thing here is: It doesn't matter what luques or I or another user think what would be fair or unfair. It's simply leso and/or Buhmann who decide about that in this game, esp. About multiaccounts and in this case banned PTT who sits Maurice. They say it's ok, well, then it is. Like my coach always said: the ball's out when the ref says decides it's out. (Thanks for the hint withnthe references, luques ;) )

In this case there are no balls involved... Wait for it... Pun alarm! 8-) Anyway, what we can do is to propose better rules and ways to control them to Buhmann or leso. Here the problem is the controlling thingy, clearly. My suggestion would be the already many times mentioned ingame sitting feature. You don't log in another account but access the sitted team from your account via a sitting option in the menu.

But back to PTT and the question about his behaviour. Do I believe him or not? Well, doesn't matter. I think even if it's not against the rules it should not be possible. And I think it's just bad style. Also PTT's way to respond to the community, that is irritated, understandably, about PTT's behaviour and reactions.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

luques

Post by luques » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:56 pm

ProTour-Team wrote:yeah, because your comparisons fit so brilliantly...
Ok i try to come to your side as long as you don't want give answers.

Why do you think it is fair sitting when you are banned?

EDIT: Agree with all FL, but only one thing, yes it's up to Leso and Buh but i think that the community can help them to take the choice, i mean you tell what you think, i tell what i think (about all of the game, game system, races, multi etc) and leso&buh will find the right choice by listening all (ok maybe not all :) ) , that's the way i think should work and it works (kind of utopistic :D )

P.S. The examples were quite perfect for those who want understand, there are no previous cases in the game where i could find some facts, so real life sounds the best experience, also in real life there are cheaters :)
Last edited by luques on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:58 pm

Seems that a Protour is the kind of player that is appreciated/wanted by the rulers of this game, not a bunch of normal, nice and experienced players. Suggestions, complaints, help or improvement-proposals... is never made a good use of. But when comes the time for defending a ptt, then itseems a more valuable job.

More then enough for me ...
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

lesossies
Site Admin

Post by lesossies » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:54 pm

bergwerk cycling wrote:is it allowed to sit if you're banned ... thats the only question.

If its allowed ok, if not let the rules like there are or changed it.
So much I know it is not directly forbidden.
This is the only problem.