Monte Paschi - free team

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

ProTour-Team

Re: Monte Paschi - free team

Post by ProTour-Team » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:05 pm

Even Seibu won during my ban, so dont feel too good about it :P
If i would have still been there with another team this wouldnt have happen :lol:

chartreusecycle

Post by chartreusecycle » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:51 am

I notice that:
- you did not answer regarding some behaviour improvement,
- having an other team still seems to be an option for you...
Paris - Roubaix 2016
Milan - San Remo 2015
Tour de France 2013

4x French Champion 2017, 2018, 2020
GP E3 Harelbeke 2020
2x Paris - Tours 2013, 2019
Gand - Wevelgem 2018
Amstel 2015
Fleche Wallonne 2015

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:28 am

Well again, 2 FPK teams didnt care all race about the bug influencing the race.. So in the end surely i dont care

And about multis.. Should be the first sign that even sherlock ape cant find any names for possible multis anymore.
But not hard to understand that older guys still only see PTT with all his multis while it has been more than 4 years now ;)

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:59 pm

Again, misinformation.
A quote for the "anymore"?
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:38 pm

No quote, but i would say pretty easy to guess that you have no names after you answered 3 times like this ;)
But hey, surprise me and for once put some names out there instead of just accusing me.
So please just write down any team that comes to mind, as long as he was active within the last 4 years. Maybe it will surprise you more than me :)

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:59 pm

Read! Then understand. I'm complaining about "anymore".
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:17 pm

And again no names ;)
So maybe just stop accusing

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:10 am

Anymore!

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:48 am

So it is better that you just accuse me for still having multis but you could never name them?
I cant remember for sure if you put some random names in the PTT thread, but surely there were a lot of names floating around and you commented more than just a bit. But if you feel better: You never named any of my multis or teams you claimed to be my multis.

And now please tell me any team in the last 4 years that you believe to be my multi or why you still think i have multiple teams after 4 years

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:09 pm

Ha, you finally got it. Took you a while.

Why I think it's likely you still have other teams. That includes old teams you only rode a few times, but never were banned, like free team itself, made when you still had PTT as main team, first transfers in March 2011, first ridden December 2011. Main team after PTT was banned. Or maybe there was even one in between, don't remember. So I think you probably still have some unbanned multies around, maybe mostly inactive, but think it very likely they are around.
Now you were banned for 2 weeks, so think it likely you used one of those or created a new team in that time. Proof? None. But judging from your past behavior regarding multies and present behaviour in general it's the most logical conclusion.
In the past you always denied having multies, see the 2 Nilkheims. Same IP, neighbour, stuff like that. Then once banned, ok, you admitted it. But as long as you could hope to get away with it, you denied.
You always complain that some people (probably most, but just guessing) don't trust you, as if it was their fault. No it's your fault.
When there is a PTT case like a while back with Black stars, you deal with it by PM. Maybe there was a good explanation, maybe not. Those people that don't trust you, don't know. No fine etc because all ok, or because there's not enough evidence? We don't know. If you wanted to be more trusted, you'd respond to accusations in the open. But I don't think you want to be trusted...
Or when there's a PTT case, you always know what the FC discusses. You go and check with a FC account that you sitter. Again, why should anybody trust somebody like that?
Questions: you're asked something about your past, no answers. 3 weeks ago you did, got you + 50 points from Donks immediately! But before? Any question is avoided and treated as almost an insult. How dare somebody ask you something!
And of course the Strade Bianche case. Bugusing. Your reaction seems to be: No big problem, nothing really wrong, I'm being victimized because people don't like me. Others profited from helpers!!! Same as with the multies. Yeah did it, but so what. You never give the impression that you think you actually did something wrong. So how do you expect people to believe you when you claim not to have had a multi for x years? You need to work on your PR. Or live with it and not start claiming to be a victim each time somebody dates questioning your integrity.

Coroncina2

Post by Coroncina2 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:45 am

Robyklebt wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:09 pm
Ha, you finally got it. Took you a while.

Why I think it's likely you still have other teams. That includes old teams you only rode a few times, but never were banned, like free team itself, made when you still had PTT as main team, first transfers in March 2011, first ridden December 2011. Main team after PTT was banned. Or maybe there was even one in between, don't remember. So I think you probably still have some unbanned multies around, maybe mostly inactive, but think it very likely they are around.
Now you were banned for 2 weeks, so think it likely you used one of those or created a new team in that time. Proof? None. But judging from your past behavior regarding multies and present behaviour in general it's the most logical conclusion.
In the past you always denied having multies, see the 2 Nilkheims. Same IP, neighbour, stuff like that. Then once banned, ok, you admitted it. But as long as you could hope to get away with it, you denied.
You always complain that some people (probably most, but just guessing) don't trust you, as if it was their fault. No it's your fault.
When there is a PTT case like a while back with Black stars, you deal with it by PM. Maybe there was a good explanation, maybe not. Those people that don't trust you, don't know. No fine etc because all ok, or because there's not enough evidence? We don't know. If you wanted to be more trusted, you'd respond to accusations in the open. But I don't think you want to be trusted...
Or when there's a PTT case, you always know what the FC discusses. You go and check with a FC account that you sitter. Again, why should anybody trust somebody like that?
Questions: you're asked something about your past, no answers. 3 weeks ago you did, got you + 50 points from Donks immediately! But before? Any question is avoided and treated as almost an insult. How dare somebody ask you something!
And of course the Strade Bianche case. Bugusing. Your reaction seems to be: No big problem, nothing really wrong, I'm being victimized because people don't like me. Others profited from helpers!!! Same as with the multies. Yeah did it, but so what. You never give the impression that you think you actually did something wrong. So how do you expect people to believe you when you claim not to have had a multi for x years? You need to work on your PR. Or live with it and not start claiming to be a victim each time somebody dates questioning your integrity.
+++
Perfect argument
Mens sana in corpore sano