ITALIAN MAFIA

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Moscow Team Pro

ITALIAN MAFIA

Post by Moscow Team Pro » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:59 pm

The term mafia indicates a particular and specific type of criminal organization, with special characteristics. The Mafia has about 5,000 innocent victims, including children, as well as countless deplorable acts.

I wonder now and wonder if it is right to bring up certain situations in an online game. All Italians are not gangsters, as all Germans do not put ugly white socks under sandals or all the French do not eat baguettes. Generalizing is stupid, as children, and to generalize touching certain topics is really out of place. Politics, religion, various guidelines are part of the personal life of each one and must remain out of the game. I think that in recent times it is a bit exaggerated in verbal conflicts and accusations.

We all know that some play in a certain way, is a right to do so. Criticism is likewise a right as well as reply to the criticism. But never mind, please, Mafia, Nazism, Holocaust, etc.

Personally I really offensive attitude stew of certain managers and advise them to stop using certain terms. If this continues I shall have to protect myself by acting through the courts. Not to further tolerate defamation against individuals and groups who are apostrophe with "Italian Mafia".

Therefore careful what we write, we risk ending up before a judge. A nothing worth create anonymous profiles, from unlikely computer to be untraceable. The Postal Police, if there is a lawsuit, it is able to track down the person in charge of an offense. So let us not make rash nonsense. Moderiamo the terms or we risk a criminal prosecution and a hefty fine from 800 € up. Not only that, but if we'll post a bad review, so that everyone can read it, we risk even more. In this case it will be committing an offense aggravated by the public means used and you end up in front of the court sitting alone risking a prison sentence. It's worth? Best to always be stylish, at any age, and avoid risking condemnation as well as a reputation. Because to be vulgar us gets back first of all that.

Finally I would like to remind some people like Alkworld, Singe, IbanMayo, Ariostea, Allagen, and others who now do not come to mind are the history of the game that we like so much, they tell their victories and tells him the way they behave. Then remember that not just a few victories to become strong and respected, attitude, respect and fair play are equally important qualities that differentiate a good manager and a manager who makes the soria.

Good Sunday to all and sorry for my English.

CALL THOSE WHO UNDERSTAND THIS MY STATEMENT FOR SIGN IT.

chartreusecycle

Re: ITALIAN MAFIA

Post by chartreusecycle » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:35 pm

actually all french people eat baguettes ! (but since this damned gluten free mode)
Paris - Roubaix 2016
Milan - San Remo 2015
Tour de France 2013

4x French Champion 2017, 2018, 2020
GP E3 Harelbeke 2020
2x Paris - Tours 2013, 2019
Gand - Wevelgem 2018
Amstel 2015
Fleche Wallonne 2015

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:16 pm

chartreusecycle wrote:actually all french people eat baguettes ! (but since this damned gluten free mode)
eat baguette can you comparewith eat spaghetti, or kartoffelnfresser for german, not with Mafia!

Only to remember, a pair or old players was banned after their use the term Nazi!
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

CircleCycle

Post by CircleCycle » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:43 pm

so in future we just write "italian connection" when you ride for each other?

IDF

Post by IDF » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:32 am

CircleCycle wrote:so in future we just write "italian connection" when you ride for each other?
Italian Mafia is the correct word. :)
[8:11:11 PM] SM: j'ai un bug la j'arrive plus a aller sur RFM

Mmonaco92

Post by Mmonaco92 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:44 pm

Ah, i want to say only that. When i lost Giro in 2013 with my Marco, i remind there was a big ally between some german player, because alone the "winner" can't block my Angelini. But i never say nothing about that. Why? Because this is a game, and like a lot of times there are some alliance between the player, why the "Italians" can't help each other? I think someone start to see what did in the past before put sh*t over the people. Thanks.

Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:58 pm

Sorry to interfere, regarding alliances, we see sometimes in real cycling usually riders having the same nationality helping each other even if they are not in the same team.

I would say that alliances between rsf managers having the same nationality are the correspondent of the alliances between real riders from different teams but having the same nationality.

Thx
Liqui
-GC: Giro'15,'16,18,19;TDF'16,'18,'20;Vuelta'16,'17,'18;Tirreno'16,Catalunya'16,'18,Suisse'16,Romandie'16, Vasco'19,Andes'16
-Stages won in GTs:57
-Classics:17

Rasmussen

Post by Rasmussen » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:17 pm

Liquigas-CND wrote:Sorry to interfere, regarding alliances, we see sometimes in real cycling usually riders having the same nationality helping each other even if they are not in the same team.
At the wolrd championship maybe...but there is more the case that they DONT ride for their national team but for their brand team. Alliances are only useful if there are the same interest despite the nationality.

But that is actually not the topic here.

Novo Banco - PT

Post by Novo Banco - PT » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:43 pm

chartreusecycle wrote:actually all french people eat baguettes ! (but since this damned gluten free mode)
lol i'm portuguese and i eat baguettes too

luques

Post by luques » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:55 am

Idéfix wrote:
Moscow Team Pro wrote:as all Germans do not put ugly white socks under sandals
Hopefully! That's the most horrible outrage against humanity you can imagine :D

Indeed, some managers should just calm down with their words, and some with their actions.

"Italian connection" seems the correct appellation, yeah!^^
And I agree with you.

Just a couple of words on this topic.

It is just so easy to say Italian Connection (as with the other countries) that I don't really see the problem in it, it is clear and understandable.
Mosca didn't say that there was never an Italian Connection, but just that the word "mafia" (that is an active criminal organization), should be avoided, as well as associating a person to it.

I understand that many people coming from Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, don't know how big is this problem in Italy, especially in the South and probably never faced it. But many people in Italy need to pay every month a fee in order to save their shops from fire or their legs, receiving threats every day if not worse.

It is just so easy to avoid that word and be perfecly understood in the fairplay section. Just as with other countries. No italian anyway would be so much offended if you call him "mangia spaghetti" (as well as French people being called mangia baguette), but mafia is another thing.

P.S. In this game not always things don't go as planned, as in every game you have opponents you like and dislike, but luckily there are lot of options (without speaking) that can give you the victory. Always rememeber that this is just a game and things should end at the end of the race.

sgumgub

Post by sgumgub » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:51 am

luques wrote: P.S. In this game not always things don't go as planned, as in every game you have opponents you like and dislike, but luckily there are lot of options (without speaking) that can give you the victory. Always rememeber that this is just a game and things should end at the end of the race.
I just wissh we could be able to shut down the chat or mute certain guys...it would be so much more enjoyable. Obviously you try to just ignore it...but its hard at times. Man, its so effin hard some times^^

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:26 pm

If you stop writing, a lot is gained already.
If you stop playing even more of course.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

IDF

Post by IDF » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:09 am

Oh, another thing again tonight :)
Auxilium Torino: suicidati frignone francese della minchia
Ambition: hes not in same group
Ambition: wheres aux playing for luna?
Auxilium Torino: ma vaffanculo stronzo, mo hai cagato il cazzo
Not need to translate haha :D

later
Auxilium Torino: ytou fucked the game as first with tyour friends..and not forget...THINK BAD ABOUT OTHERS SOMEBODY THAT ACT BAD!:::::
Haha. So you are trying to imply that you're riding just to fuck other ones? :)
And which friends because i simply beat you in old tours just with my riders so...? :)
[8:11:11 PM] SM: j'ai un bug la j'arrive plus a aller sur RFM

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:38 am

First , Put the whole chat,
Second, you insult every days withsome words, like mafia and similar, and at this point is enough, to be insulted from you!...

I react only at your insult, because words like your sounds exactly the same like Nazi or terrorist, and others players was banned from the game, only the probloem is that a not Italian cannot understand what a big insult is the word Mafioso!

i am ok, fine me for my insult, and banned definitively RFM for their insult!

Coroncina2

Post by Coroncina2 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:15 pm

If there are rules of fair play, it is time to apply them. The situation is deteriorating.
Teams were banned in same situation.
Mens sana in corpore sano

Hunsrueck

Post by Hunsrueck » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:16 pm

Coroncina2 wrote:If there are rules of fair play, it is time to apply them. The situation is deteriorating.
Teams were banned in same situation.
So what should the FPC do now? Look at the topic, there is no team named.
Open a thread where a team insult and the FPC can do something.

clipper

Post by clipper » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:10 pm

About alliance (alliance is much better than maffia) Auxilium Torino has heard that I worked for the leader of the general classification who was off during the first part of the race.
  Does the peloton have to wait for the auto-tempo and let the escape go all the way because the so-called leaders are absent?
That the races would be boring if some teams did not try to play their personal chances, but unfortunately those who take this risk are treated of multi, maffioso, etc. (and always by the same managers)
   I play for the pleasure of playing and winning, of course, but that too talkative managers learn to be silent and run without caring for others.

My English is too poor to be able to expand on the subject.

luques

Post by luques » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:32 pm

SV Furpach<10:24>: italian mafia stolen the flag of avogado´s great victory:)

stemmi

Post by stemmi » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:29 pm

Shame on me
Did not know the term i..m .. here has such a meaning.
Despair to all concerned
You can keep the flag

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:11 pm

What would happens if somebody write "the german nazis"?
We know already, we have some bans for this in this game...but insult italian people with a similar insult seem to be ok!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:21 pm

He just apologized....
And who was banned for "German Nazi"?
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:22 pm

who got banned for saying german nazi?

Klebt was faster, what a shame.. :D but as it was auxi why not ask him 2 times^^