guilherme, Campeao same IP

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Wookie

guilherme, Campeao same IP

Post by Wookie » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:33 am

"guilherme" and "Campeao" both with the same IP.
And both inscripted for races at the moment.

guilherme

Re: guilherme, Campeao same IP

Post by guilherme » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:21 pm

Good afternoon, regarding the accusation of multi between me and the champion account, I inform you that the accounts are not both of mine, one is mine and another is my son's, and that at no time do we participate in the same races, in order to avoid I would like to see the same ones unlocked, and they can verify that I am telling the truth, because they will never find a race that has been performed by the two

guilherme

Post by guilherme » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:12 am

i would like to now why nobody answer to my post and not let me and my son play, if you want i send you my identification and the identification of my son

Hunsrueck

Post by Hunsrueck » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:13 pm

guilherme wrote:i would like to now why nobody answer to my post and not let me and my son play, if you want i send you my identification and the identification of my son
For the moment both can ride.

guilherme

Post by guilherme » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:03 am

Good evening, with all the respect that the moderators of the game deserve, I would like to see my situation clarified, I think there has been more than enough time to decide if they let me and my son play, I have made myself available to send the identifications To prove their existence, I also informed you that we never participated in the same race in the same way, in order to avoid this type of situation.
Lastly, if it is very difficult to let both of them play then block my well-developed team and higher divisions and let my son's team play in Division 7

luques

Post by luques » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:16 am

guilherme wrote:Good evening, with all the respect that the moderators of the game deserve, I would like to see my situation clarified, I think there has been more than enough time to decide if they let me and my son play, I have made myself available to send the identifications To prove their existence, I also informed you that we never participated in the same race in the same way, in order to avoid this type of situation.
Lastly, if it is very difficult to let both of them play then block my well-developed team and higher divisions and let my son's team play in Division 7
No team at the moment is banned and you can both play. So don't worry.