FPK Reform 2017

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Liquigas-CND

Re: FPK Reform 2017

Post by Liquigas-CND » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:32 pm

Robyklebt wrote:What is really funny about Liquigas rants is: He writes something here, acts the opposite in races.
Attacking and not making tempo is indeed a tactical decision and nothing to do with fairness. But what does he do when somebody does it? He hands out minus 2.
Yes indeed i hand out -2 in such cases! It is ok to hand out -2 if somebody does not ride in escapes etc..., this will help others to have a more or less clear picture about a certain manager.
But I just wanted to say that Fairplay Voting should not lead to penalties! I have already explained above why.
In my opinion , a penalty should be the consequence of breaking a rule or more rules.
-GC: Giro'15,'16,18,19;TDF'16,'18,'20;Vuelta'16,'17,'18;Tirreno'16,Catalunya'16,'18,Suisse'16,Romandie'16, Vasco'19,Andes'16
-Stages won in GTs:57
-Classics:17

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:17 pm

Something that for example isn't covered by the rules explicitly, but should as clearly be punishable is: Lying repeatedly, trying to give others a bad reputation. Which is what you have been doing with me. And others most likely. Just read how often you have written
"Donkey is frustrated because he lost against me for 2 years" For months now, nonstop. But Liqui get serious, I've been losing here for 11 years, you seriously think I get frustrated by losing NOW? Which I've told you before, but of course you can't stop being who you are. Repeating it at nauseam... THAT indeed starts to get frustrating.
"Donkey often gives me minus votes" 4 times in a lot, a lot of races. How many races have we ridden together? And you call 4 times often? A lie. Easy disproved. Slander. Provocation.
"Donkey gives me minus votes because he doesn't like how I ride" 3 times out of 4 I've told you why you got minus. And it's not "because I don't like how you ride". So again, slander, provocation. Being what you are.
What makes this one funny is, that you complain (falsely) about me and others (maybe true, don't know) giving you minus for tactical decisions. But you yourself DO give out -2 for tactical decisions. So what you want seems to be: Others shouldn't give out -2 for tactics. But you feel you should, to warn others.
"Donkey gives me minus without reason". Once without stated reason in the fairness section, but I think I made it clear in the race chat for what it was. So without reason is again: Nothing but slander.
-2 with "for waiting me to ride first...." as comment. Now, of course I said in the race chat WHY I wasn't riding. And it had nothing to do with you. So this is slander again.

Then not specifically to me, but in general, you've announced repeatedly that in 2017 you don't want to win (which is against the fairness rules btw, but since you'll claim your joking you're safe) BUT just piss off others. How? You've made it clear, with insults, but not explicits ones, with provocation, slander etc.

So... stuff like this isn't explicitly forbidden in the rules. But after a while, slanderers and liars, people who only want to take the fun away from others should be taken to account. It's not only about the written down rules, it's about the spirit of the law.

You're a good example of somebody who by now should be paying a big fine for continued slander and lies. My usual tactic is to start insulting people like you, I'm pretty rich right now too, for my standard at least, over a million in the bank with the youth rider for march bought, happens every 5 years something like that, so could afford the fine coming my way if I start. But maybe once I could try something different? Less fun, but cheaper. Maybe open a fairness thread, if you don't start behaving like what you are not. (Sorry, can't resist, but doubt you'll get it, so it's ok)
As FL stated, not only what is explicitly written down is punishable.

And calling Idéfix a ultra-nationalist of course is not only ok, but completely normal. 1) Somebody calls me a brother of free team and expects what exactly? Nobody will call me that without getting me on their back. He had his chance to apologize, he didn't. I consider Idéfix freely insultable. 2) Idéfix. Ever read Asterix? What else, if not a ultra nationalist is Idéfix? If that little insulting guy who goes under the knickname "idéfix" feels insulted by that, excellent, but at the same time not my fault he has absolutely no sense of humor. And thinks he can insult others but won't get insulted back. And being called "free team's brother" IS an insult. Idéfix has made it pretty clear what he thinks of free team (almost as little as I do).
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:21 pm

And stop writing me PMs Liquigas.
I read enough of your crap here, no need to get it in PMs too, as I've told you. But ok, ok ok, I go and read it now. Let's see if you wrote something sensible this time. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

sgumgub

Post by sgumgub » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:36 pm

to be fair...that Roby never got a ban here is indeed kinda insane, true. Have seen him insulting people in a fashion, that not many do (not talking about gAgA^^)

But anyway, without him the game would probably die so its an inevitable evil I guess :D

Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:37 pm

Robyklebt wrote:And stop writing me PMs Liquigas.
I read enough of your crap here, no need to get it in PMs too, as I've told you. But ok, ok ok, I go and read it now. Let's see if you wrote something sensible this time. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
You started to send me PMs trying to explain me that we have different philosophies and bla bla bla, i just replied!
Again you complain here without saying that you actually contacted me!
-GC: Giro'15,'16,18,19;TDF'16,'18,'20;Vuelta'16,'17,'18;Tirreno'16,Catalunya'16,'18,Suisse'16,Romandie'16, Vasco'19,Andes'16

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:44 pm

Stop whining.

Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:52 pm

Robyklebt wrote:Something that for example isn't covered by the rules explicitly, but should as clearly be punishable is: Lying repeatedly, trying to give others a bad reputation. Which is what you have been doing with me. And others most likely. Just read how often you have written
"Donkey is frustrated because he lost against me for 2 years" For months now, nonstop. But Liqui get serious, I've been losing here for 11 years, you seriously think I get frustrated by losing NOW? Which I've told you before, but of course you can't stop being who you are. Repeating it at nauseam... THAT indeed starts to get frustrating.
"Donkey often gives me minus votes" 4 times in a lot, a lot of races. How many races have we ridden together? And you call 4 times often? A lie. Easy disproved. Slander. Provocation.
"Donkey gives me minus votes because he doesn't like how I ride" 3 times out of 4 I've told you why you got minus. And it's not "because I don't like how you ride". So again, slander, provocation. Being what you are.
What makes this one funny is, that you complain (falsely) about me and others (maybe true, don't know) giving you minus for tactical decisions. But you yourself DO give out -2 for tactical decisions. So what you want seems to be: Others shouldn't give out -2 for tactics. But you feel you should, to warn others.
"Donkey gives me minus without reason". Once without stated reason in the fairness section, but I think I made it clear in the race chat for what it was. So without reason is again: Nothing but slander.
-2 with "for waiting me to ride first...." as comment. Now, of course I said in the race chat WHY I wasn't riding. And it had nothing to do with you. So this is slander again.

Then not specifically to me, but in general, you've announced repeatedly that in 2017 you don't want to win (which is against the fairness rules btw, but since you'll claim your joking you're safe) BUT just piss off others. How? You've made it clear, with insults, but not explicits ones, with provocation, slander etc.

So... stuff like this isn't explicitly forbidden in the rules. But after a while, slanderers and liars, people who only want to take the fun away from others should be taken to account. It's not only about the written down rules, it's about the spirit of the law.

You're a good example of somebody who by now should be paying a big fine for continued slander and lies. My usual tactic is to start insulting people like you, I'm pretty rich right now too, for my standard at least, over a million in the bank with the youth rider for march bought, happens every 5 years something like that, so could afford the fine coming my way if I start. But maybe once I could try something different? Less fun, but cheaper. Maybe open a fairness thread, if you don't start behaving like what you are not. (Sorry, can't resist, but doubt you'll get it, so it's ok)
As FL stated, not only what is explicitly written down is punishable.

And calling Idéfix a ultra-nationalist of course is not only ok, but completely normal. 1) Somebody calls me a brother of free team and expects what exactly? Nobody will call me that without getting me on their back. He had his chance to apologize, he didn't. I consider Idéfix freely insultable. 2) Idéfix. Ever read Asterix? What else, if not a ultra nationalist is Idéfix? If that little insulting guy who goes under the knickname "idéfix" feels insulted by that, excellent, but at the same time not my fault he has absolutely no sense of humor. And thinks he can insult others but won't get insulted back. And being called "free team's brother" IS an insult. Idéfix has made it pretty clear what he thinks of free team (almost as little as I do).
I did not lie, i just changed my mind in few cases in the past with regards to tactics that i announced in the chat.
Insulting me, giving me several times -2 and reporting my attacks in the fairplay section plus the last 2 years when i was too dominant for you makes me believe you are a bit frustrated! Maybe is just a supposition but is based on several arguments.
As already told you, maybe i was not clear enough, i gave you -2 yesterday because you did not cooperate in time even if you had not the weakest rider in the escape.

I dont really care the reasons why you give me -2.
What i wanted to point out is that the fairplay voting should not lead to penalties!

I said that i dont want to win in 2017! but being the greatest manager in RSF it seems it;s impossible for me not to win! :))) Anyway i set the goals for my team! and if i decide that the goal is to be 2nd or 3rd it's my problem!
I said that because i was a bit euphoric after being so succesful in 2016. Prove i did not want to win a race in 2017? Except today when i was offline for abt 40 minutes and i decided not to sprint because the others rode the entire race!

Yes, open a thread asap as you did in the past, open a thread for nothing! you are good at that.

Better open a thread for your insults!!!
This would mean that you respect yourself and others by admitting your mistakes! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:12 pm

That newest rant really has very little to do with my post, why quote it?
I did not lie, i just changed my mind in few cases in the past with regards to tactics that i announced in the chat.
Excellent stuff. You're funniest change of tactic in the chat was when you announced that your rider with over 50 reg didn't start fit to the race. Sadly then it was shown by somebody, don't remember whom, maybe even the usually worthless free team, that your "unfit" rider hadn't ridden the day before! And couldn't be under reg. So much about your honesty. Doesn't have much to do with the discussion here, just funny with your new "I don't lie" campaign.
I dont really care the reasons why you give me -2.
No problem with that. But then you should avoid making up reasons I gave you -2 (4 times)

And, of course, repeating your "theory" about me being frustrated, even after I said I wasn't, repeatedly, AND told you, repeatedly too, that having to hear that daily for months nonstop is indeed frustrating..... great job Liquigas. It really shows how much respect you deserve.

Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:46 pm

I sum up your ratings whenever i want since they were given to me!

It is my own theory that you are frustrated based on fairplay voting, insults, my superior results in 2016 compared with your results etc.
In my opinion you are frustrated but you dont want to admit it :))))

You started to discuss about respect in the 1st PM you sent me.
So you insult me and you start to discuss about respect...:))))
I repeat myself, I cannot respect a person that is insulting me furthermore I dont need you to respect me.

Bye bye and dont be mad , i may give you the opportunity to gain my respect !!! :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted:

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:31 pm

Respect is something that is lost.

luques

Post by luques » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:55 pm

Robyklebt wrote:Respect is something that is lost.
Lost as a concept? Anyway, this looks highly off topic. But ok, looks like no real reform needed or introduction of new rules.

sgumgub

Post by sgumgub » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:13 pm

luques wrote:
Lost as a concept? Anyway, this looks highly off topic. But ok, looks like no real reform needed or introduction of new rules.
I dont know if you know the report system of League of Legends, but something similar to that could be an option.

team fl

Post by team fl » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:34 am

luques wrote:
That's your conclusion? I mean, nothing has been happening from admin side for years, although there have been many suggestions, even concepts from the community. Again, nothing happened. We still have the system that the FPK proposes (arbitrarily, as there are no real guidlines or whatsoeverm it's more according to "experience") and the admins decide, which takes a long time. And again, there have been many suggestions and complaints about this. But yeah, Looks like no real reform needed....

My conclusion is that according to my experience, people get tired of contributing if nothing ever happens after that.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

luques

Post by luques » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:42 pm

team fl wrote:
luques wrote:
That's your conclusion? I mean, nothing has been happening from admin side for years, although there have been many suggestions, even concepts from the community. Again, nothing happened. We still have the system that the FPK proposes (arbitrarily, as there are no real guidlines or whatsoeverm it's more according to "experience") and the admins decide, which takes a long time. And again, there have been many suggestions and complaints about this. But yeah, Looks like no real reform needed....

My conclusion is that according to my experience, people get tired of contributing if nothing ever happens after that.
From this topic at least I don't see anything that has strong support by everybody.

-2 fair play vote, majority think that it is not a good indicator, so the idea stays there.
Introducing new rules, seems everybody is ok with the actual ones and seems there is no problem with the translation or whatsoever.

The only things on which I am working on that seem to have a green light are:

- Possibility to see the fair play rules on the race page (I am thinking to insert that in the Help button)
- An archive of the old cases for the FPK.

If I am missing something other let me know, but at the moment these things seem to me more adjustments than a reform.

Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:23 pm

Yes Luques, you are missing that this fairplay guidelines hould be translated in English in my opinion or otherwise should not be applicable until is not translated.

Thank You ,