Cooperation Doria Coroncina

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

RainerT

Re: Cooperation Doria Coroncina

Post by RainerT » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:06 am

i read many comments like "others did it before and there was no penalty". well… so its time for a penalty to warn others that they are not allowed to ride like that too.

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:12 am

I was in the race, and I guess everything was "ok", shit like this happens even in real cycling we see many times riders pulling others from same country but diffirent teams...but what te fuck is auxilium torino doing here? writing shit immedialty when the topic was oppened and giving mostly everybody on that race -2 and...ban that guy please

luques

Post by luques » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:21 am

Just looking at the final result, I think that both Coro and Doria tempo during the stage was perfectly ok, one has a good sprinter the other a good train.

First question is, Did the others just suck all the stage even with good train or helped?

Second question, by sprinting like that, did Doria got the best final position he could reach in that situation (or most likely the best) ?

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:00 pm

Auxi helped them and the group was never dangerous, if i remember correctly.
In the sprint auxi and me had way weaker trains and with sprinting from 200m doria just made sure that coro in his wheel wins, his train was by far infront at that moment and that wouldnt have changed

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:13 pm

luques wrote:Just looking at the final result, I think that both Coro and Doria tempo during the stage was perfectly ok, one has a good sprinter the other a good train.

First question is, Did the others just suck all the stage even with good train or helped?

Second question, by sprinting like that, did Doria got the best final position he could reach in that situation (or most likely the best) ?
I help some km before the hills, and at end of the race after a good sieb, when i still with 7 riders in front, and others team still without helper or with less helper and Ambi lose a piece of the train (SORRY :) my friend) !
also for this PTT say to me my tempo was not fair, i think yes...after last 6 months! For one year i was probably not in tempo after the hill ( before yes, i hoped in stronger sieb), but in moment i must think also in my team, like every other player do when ride for place 10 or less, but still a little difference, i ride because i have a little chance to win, too little, and after doria sprint was dead, but i have one!!!

If Doria started later, probably i can have a better position ( i think a top 3 place ), and PTT too, , then probably have Taka a worster position! Have doria a better positipon with the sprint? Yes, or no, if doria started later, start PTT also later, and coro too? ( coro started at 150 with Taka in back, also a big error, nothing see it?)?

Are all speculation...50 mt for or later starting change also the reaction from others players!

Personally , i don´t like the Doria sprint by the stage, but ever he sprint shit, with coro in back, with me, or with others ( yesterday was in front and stop, later say to me was a bug or other problem,train was not complete and not work like he want )
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

RainerT

Post by RainerT » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:57 pm

luques wrote:Second question, by sprinting like that, did Doria got the best final position he could reach in that situation (or most likely the best) ?
No! Sprinting from 200m with his 87 sprint-leader vs. a 93 sprinter in his wheel was only to make the 93 sprinter the winner. like that he also dropped behind riders of the competing train. if you can relive that race including sprint, you could clearly see what happened.

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:15 pm

So what was the decision about this case?

Wookie

Post by Wookie » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:35 pm

You will know it when leso accept our decision and that should be in some month.

scorpsche

Post by scorpsche » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:52 pm

Also a *push* for this in the light of recent events.
TeamSWE - Best team in the universe!

Hunsrueck

Post by Hunsrueck » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:39 pm

FPC has decided that there is nothing to investigate in this case.

case closed