Cooperation Doria Coroncina

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

RainerT

Cooperation Doria Coroncina

Post by RainerT » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:06 am

Today there was another (once again) ridiculous cooperation between doria and coroncina (13.09. midnight race bernocchi). doria did not ride for himself. he pulled coro, he worked for him. he "merged" his team with coros, did the leadout for the sprint to give coro the win (sprinting with his "leader" from 200). mainly they did it against ptt and you know im not a friend of that cheater, but what they do is not only against ptt. they are also fooling all others spending time at races with them. also in tours they coop, i lost one against doria cause coro made tempo for him "cause he somewhen was nice to me". no direct benefit… whatever. the riding today was ridiculous and not worth taking place at all.

imo that riding at bernocchi really demands a fine, its clearly against fairplay-rules.
Last edited by RainerT on Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

auxilium torino

Re: Cooperation Doria Coroncina

Post by auxilium torino » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:10 am

Ambi, i don´t like the sprint from today, and the stupid from PTT give me also a -2..i ride for me, and i think give no problem with my riding, but in moment is not intresting for me what think PTT...but about the tour, was a big mistake, with a team attac from OL, you follow this team attac and nobody stop to ride..no team attac no chance for tour win, then i think is a closed theme...
Coro ride 1 km in the tour tempo alone, OL ride more then 20 km with a team attac rider...
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

RainerT

Post by RainerT » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:12 am

auxilium torino wrote:Ambi, i don´t like the sprint from today, and the stupid from PTT give me also a -2..i ride for me, and i think give no problem with my riding, but in moment is not intresting for me what think PTT...but about the tour, was a big mistake, with a team attac from OL, you follow this team attac and nobody stop to ride..no team attac no chance for tour win, then i think is a closed theme...
Coro ride 1 km in the tour tempo alone, OL ride more then 20 km with a team attac rider...
lets stick to todays race, ok? you say that the sprint was not ok, other impressions or opinions? is that the way you want rsf-races to be?
i give a fuck what you think about ptt concerning that race. that doesnt justify that doria and coro are wasting the time of all other participants in the race.

Coroncina2

Post by Coroncina2 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:26 am

Ok let's open a big problem when for 1 time a team wrong MS and I take advantage!
If a remembre well free team sprinted almost at same way to just make me lose. And I lost all 120 min controlling race.
Mens sana in corpore sano

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:31 am

no, i don´t like , but must say that all is a error from FK...we have this situation due from an FK that say that is all ok in several similar situation ( Idefix, RFM, Omega, Guciuzuza, Dragoes, PTT, Armorique, Taka...) do you remember? then this from today is only one more...i lost several tours and race with this art of playing, like you ( 2 or 3 times we rided togheter, and " lost " togheter)
I sit Chense 3 or 4 times last Vuelta.... Villinger, Omega, Rohazon, destroy complete the Vuelta...save in several stages the ass from SM! Nobody say nothing, more odf then 2 or 3 times their answer really arrogant to Chense!

say Thanks to FK, i say no more, i take already a penalty because i say that FK have not enough Balls! :)

RainerT

Post by RainerT » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:38 am

Coroncina2 wrote:Ok let's open a big problem when for 1 time a team wrong MS and I take advantage!
If a remembre well free team sprinted almost at same way to just make me lose. And I lost all 120 min controlling race.
sure… thats why you said "thank you to Doria" after the race? "Coroncina: va beh grazie che ti devo dire..." (Ok, I got to say thank you).
and ptts train was much weaker than dorias/yours. doria worked for you and you only needed to keep your sprinter fit. i'm sure you agreed with doria via facebook on a strategy cause otherwhise you wouldnt have started tempo km1 after saying 13 min before race being aware of the peloton "Coroncina: good night see you tomorrow". its so obvious.

If fairness komittee again sees no problem ill give a fuck about races in future and the (not executed) rules. and rsf will become a fucking revenge-playground. thats not cycling anymore, that aint got nothing to do with it anymore.

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:46 am

they say already, long time agoo..is all ok!
or you forget it?..i take warning and 100k fine for the stupid collaboration armorique omega RFM...and was ok, then probably you get fine this time :)

Coroncina2

Post by Coroncina2 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:49 am

Ok so I'm waiting for a ban or penalty.
It will only confirm that some are punished right away at the first suspicion. others can go on forever
Mens sana in corpore sano

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:46 am

The Problem in this case is simple..you can' t finde People for being stupid ..unfortunetely ..the passus about "unrealistic behavior" can be more or less deleted cause you can find a stupid excuse everytime...I truly understand ambis Frustration..for every little insult people get fines but in the important cases the fpc can'
t do anything
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

RainerT

Post by RainerT » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:58 pm

in that case it was very obvious, there is no space for interpretation imho! doria is well aware of what he did and coro too. doria rode all race althought he had no train and no competitive sprinter. relive that race and youll see. its a slap into the face of all that take fair competition serious.

if that rule never gets executed, delete it – doing nothing is the beginning of the end. ill start sucking more and more cause i can expect by 50% to compete against a merged 18 or 27 riders team, cause thats what is promoted like that.

team fl

Post by team fl » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:05 pm

Some problems with this case:

- it's not possible to watch the race anymore.
- there is no statement from Doria so far (which works rather against him though)
- there is no Statement from other Teams that rode that race.

So at least point two and three would help a lot I guess. For point one, I don't know if it's possible technically... Same problem with the chat.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

luques

Post by luques » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:36 pm

sure… thats why you said "thank you to Doria" after the race? "Coroncina: va beh grazie che ti devo dire..." (Ok, I got to say thank you).

Honestly I see no problem in this.

What the Others think? From General chat:

r Taka est nul<02:24>: please no fine
r Taka est nul<02:51>: stop crying bitch

free team<02:21>: todays race didnt start with the sprint.. and he was controlling for coro aswell, but auxi surely will disagree :)
free team<02:20>: and yeah coro, doria had such good chances to win the sprint with you in his wheel^^ and your multi bs is getting more and more boring.. if you could at least name one, but sadly there is none
free team<02:18>: great answer auxi, first against me and afterwards another topic but better no words about todays race^^

Even if maybe it is not official. But their lack of interest to comment here can already be as an answer...

team fl

Post by team fl » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:20 pm

Hihi, ok, I didn't count free team's and Taka's comments obviously.

So the FC takes over then i guess? ;)

RainerT

Post by RainerT » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:28 pm

and btw there was a reaction by doria in the race. he wrote in chat that he rode for placement (sic!). in a one day race! there also was a discussion with taka about riding for placements.

that there is noone commenting can also be due to the fact that fairplay-threads like this barely lead to a result other than "we cant proove what was in the mind of the manager, maybe he was riding and hoping to win in the lottery." doria sprinted with his 87 from 200 with coros 93 in his wheel. at 200m the competing train by free team was behind in a distance of more than one rider with a 83 sprinter next to come and his 88 sprint-leader. you really think that doria was not aware what he did? and you really think that a statement of a accused rider has to give a statement to justify a penalty?

ppl are more and more getting lethargic and inactive – in races as well as in the forum. :!:
cooperations in one-day-races. teams with tour-agreements not discussed in public chat, but elsewhere. and those teams tell about their cooperation after the last stage was finished where one saved yellow for the other without any chance in stage or for a good placement in gc. DO something pls! there are many ways of penalties... taking money and points from that race, delete it from palmares, ehatever.

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:53 pm

RainerT wrote:and btw there was a reaction by doria in the race. he wrote in chat that he rode for placement (sic!). in a one day race! there also was a discussion with taka about riding for placements.

that there is noone commenting can also be due to the fact that fairplay-threads like this barely lead to a result other than "we cant proove what was in the mind of the manager, maybe he was riding and hoping to win in the lottery." doria sprinted with his 87 from 200 with coros 93 in his wheel. at 200m the competing train by free team was behind in a distance of more than one rider with a 83 sprinter next to come and his 88 sprint-leader. you really think that doria was not aware what he did? and you really think that a statement of a accused rider has to give a statement to justify a penalty?

ppl are more and more getting lethargic and inactive – in races as well as in the forum. :!:
cooperations in one-day-races. teams with tour-agreements not discussed in public chat, but elsewhere. and those teams tell about their cooperation after the last stage was finished where one saved yellow for the other without any chance in stage or for a good placement in gc. DO something pls! there are many ways of penalties... taking money and points from that race, delete it from palmares, ehatever.
1 months agoo, PTT do the same with Barba Roja in back!, maybe payback?

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:13 pm

Doesnt make it better. Also not when its written in bold letters.

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:17 pm

i went from 150 because i hoped barba would start there too... but of course you can compare that, as barba and me are known for riding for each other :lol:
i know you dont like me auxi, maybe even more, but that shouldnt lead to blindness in every topic that somehow concernes me and even more so in topics that dont concern me but you want them to do so^^

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:01 pm

ProTour-Team wrote:i went from 150 because i hoped barba would start there too... but of course you can compare that, as barba and me are known for riding for each other :lol:
i know you dont like me auxi, maybe even more, but that shouldnt lead to blindness in every topic that somehow concernes me and even more so in topics that dont concern me but you want them to do so^^
You say it, after the race, you start before to give Barba the stage win, and that Coroncina Don´t win!, now is too late to give another version...race was long time agoo...

Others, you say to me i was unfair in the race because i ride in peloton!
In every race i make my train, and i try for me!
What is happens in last race is your baby, your creation, You start with this game, now you must not complaine if their pay you back with same money, is only my consideration.
Same as Taka, he ride every day for placement (taka´s words: i need money, i ride for placement) and destroy chance from others player, then i ride for me, and Taka say i am not fair..why? My riding was for sure fair as your sprint , as doria sprint and as Taka riding in the 10 stages before!

Maybe i don´t love you PTT, but i have nothing against you , anyway, for sure, your situation is your merit, you create your situation alone!

RainerT

Post by RainerT » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:14 pm

auxilium torino wrote:1 months agoo, PTT do the same with Barba Roja in back!, maybe payback?
open another thread about that case.

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:27 pm

RainerT wrote:
auxilium torino wrote:1 months agoo, PTT do the same with Barba Roja in back!, maybe payback?
open another thread about that case.
Ambi, du warst dabei damals, zweitens, ich bin sicher war ein topic uber der fall, finde es aber nicht, komisch...
Und am ende war die ergebnisse genau das selber wie bei die 3 tour mit Omega, Idefix, RFM, Armorique, ONCE, etc...jedes mal wird immer gesagt ist alles ok, es ist in ordnung so!
Wie gesagt, sprint hat mir auch auf nerven gegeben, hatte gehofft, das ich profitieren kann, und gewinnen koennte, aber das ganze problem nur auf Doria sprint zu minimizieren ist nicht korrekt!
Das PTT jetzt versuch die eilige zu spielen ist lacherlich!

Wookie

Post by Wookie » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:16 pm

FPK reviewing the case

Und bleibt bitte bei dem Fall und diskutiert hier nicht über andere, frühere Fälle.

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:45 pm

nö, lächerlich is nur dass du mein EINMALIGES von 150m sprinten, mit dem ich wenn barba auch von 150 geht gewinne mit der coop von doria und coro vergleichst.

dein verhalten sagt halt was ganz anderes auxi ;) lese von dir nur haltlose behauptungen mir gegenüber und eig in jedem rennen wird probiert nicht nur gegen mich zu fahrn sondern auch im chat gegen mich zu "arbeiten".. dass du bei dem rennen auf nen stärkeren sieb gehofft hast kann man jetzt sehen wie man will, aber davor und danach, als ebendieser sieb ausgeblieben is, für coro&doria zu fahrn is halt nur schwer zu erklären - stelle dich bisher nicht auf eine stufe mit den 2, bist aber auf gutem weg dahin^^

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:20 am

Wookie wrote:FPK reviewing the case

Und bleibt bitte bei dem Fall und diskutiert hier nicht über andere, frühere Fälle.
Wookie, das du mir verbietest mit andere fallen zum vergleichen ist schon nicht ernst oder?

wir haben mindesten 10 gleichen faellen wo du selbst hast gesagt ist alles ok, und dieses mal wird die fall bearbeitet?

wenn damals was PTT getant hast war ok, ist dieses fall geanu so gut, und wann jetzt PTT auch nur versucht die sache von damals zu vertauschen, Ambition mindesten kannst dir die worte von PTT damals auch bestetigen!

Ubrig, warum ist der topic von damals geloescht geworden?

IDF

Post by IDF » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:44 pm

we have this situation due from an FK that say that is all ok in several similar situation ( Idefix, RFM, Omega, Guciuzuza, Dragoes, PTT, Armorique, Taka...) do you remember?
Ah because i launched for nothing? Sorry when i've a kind of "agreement", it's always because i have the best rider for the GK. GK-thing and stage-favo things is clearly normal. Don't be angry because you didn't had your wins at Pologne. :)
[8:11:11 PM] SM: j'ai un bug la j'arrive plus a aller sur RFM

deghi

Post by deghi » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:34 pm

Io ho fatto la mia volata, come programmato

punto 1: il mio treno era 60 79 87

punto 2: ho preso la decisione di aiutare per la volata in quanto ero entrato tardi, davanti il gruppo era gia´molto grosso e pensavo di poter dire la mia sul finale di gara

punto 3: ho aiutato per la volata, perche´ pensavo di poter vincere se gli altri si seguivano tra di loro, quindi con una partenza anticipata potevo batterli

punto 4: ho deciso di partire anticipato lo stesso, per ridurre i danni ed evitare che pure altri ciclisti piu deboli a seguire, mi battessero, il fatto che seguisse Coroncina cambia poco alla mia decisione

punto 5: da alcuni mesi decine di squadre fanno questo gioco, per esempio r taka, guciuzuza, messana e molti altri, tutti si sentono in diritto di tirare il gruppone quando io sto in fuga o quando io sono favorito e aiutano altre squadre contro di me, ora io aiuto per una volata nella quale mi posso giocare la vittoria o un buon piazzamento, e piovono critiche! coerenza?

punto 6: forse il piu´importante! tempo addietro, free team fa la volata, portando a vincere Barbaroja di proposito, solo per far perdere a me ed altri la tappa ed a coroncina la maglia verde! perche´li nessuno intervenne?

I have made my sprint, as scheduled
1 point: my train was 60 79 87
Point 2: I made the decision to help for the sprint as I entered late, before the group was gia'molto big and thought I could speak my mind on the final race
Step 3: I helped for the sprint, 'cause I thought I could win if the others were following each other, then with a jump start I could beat them
Step 4: I decided to leave early the same, to reduce the damage and prevent other cyclists also weaker to follow, chattering to me, that would follow Chaplet changes little with my decision
Section 5: a few months dozens of teams do this game, for example r taka, guciuzuza, messana and many others, all feel entitled to pull the large group when I'm on the run or when I am encouraged and help other teams against me, now I help a sprint in which I win or I can play a good result, and deluged with criticism! consistency?
Point 6: perhaps-oped! long ago, free team makes the sprint, leading to win Barbaroja on purpose, just to lose to me and the other leg and crown the green jersey! perche'li nobody intervened?