team armorique Elektrotour 19 uhr

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Rekt

Re: team armorique Elektrotour 19 uhr

Post by Rekt » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:56 am

Yes sorry. It's the account from my phone mobile...

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:50 pm

Anyway, I didn't follow that race, but the discussion looks useless. If I understand by riding with RFM Armo safe his podium right ? So why are you all chocking when it happen since it happens all time in real cycling ? Not the most beautiful way to ride but it isn't necessarry the less clever.
The same logic goes for people riding against some teams, not the best, but nothing wrong too.

Chense

Post by Chense » Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:29 pm

Pokemon Club wrote:Anyway, I didn't follow that race, but the discussion looks useless. If I understand by riding with RFM Armo safe his podium right ? So why are you all chocking when it happen since it happens all time in real cycling ? Not the most beautiful way to ride but it isn't necessarry the less clever.
The same logic goes for people riding against some teams, not the best, but nothing wrong too.
Discussed it with RFM yesterday ... the real problem i see is not the riding style ... he will get his payback for that someday anyway but the "i ride FOR rfm" sentence ... it implies that he doesnt ride for his own team but that he rides (without beeing asked by rfm!!) for another team not to archieve a minor goal like a podium but to make another team not win the tour against rfm (who maybe without armoriques totally senseless help would have been attackable)

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:33 pm

Pokemon Club wrote:Anyway, I didn't follow that race, but the discussion looks useless. If I understand by riding with RFM Armo safe his podium right ? So why are you all chocking when it happen since it happens all time in real cycling ? Not the most beautiful way to ride but it isn't necessarry the less clever.
By riding in front Armorique win 99% Yellow( Dainese and Simon with similar value, i can try to attac on 4%, but chance to win 2 seconds are really low).
In front was Freudefeuer with 4 or 5 riders, Trojer vellau also with 5 or 6, Auxilium with 5 and Armorique with 5 too. Rest 70 km, to ride togheter and try to save 12 seconds.

Before the sieb Armorique was third in GC, after the sieb firsy, but in worster case seconds at end!, no others challnge riders for yellow in front after the sieb!

I ask to collaborate , and Armorique say that ride for RFM! and you say that is ok?
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:57 pm

auxilium torino wrote:
By riding in front Armorique win 99% Yellow( Dainese and Simon with similar value, i can try to attac on 4%, but chance to win 2 seconds are really low).
In front was Freudefeuer with 4 or 5 riders, Trojer vellau also with 5 or 6, Auxilium with 5 and Armorique with 5 too. Rest 70 km, to ride togheter and try to save 12 seconds.

Before the sieb Armorique was third in GC, after the sieb firsy, but in worster case seconds at end!, no others challnge riders for yellow in front after the sieb!

I ask to collaborate , and Armorique say that ride for RFM! and you say that is ok?
No, I say that this kind of stuff like hatred/friendship/rivality or I don't what it is have nothing to do here IMO. For example if during the next tour Armorique get p1 and RFM get p3 after he work more than what he need with Armo, will you cry too ? Or just think that it is a normal payback for the previous tour ?

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:21 pm

Pokemon Club wrote:
auxilium torino wrote:

No, I say that this kind of stuff like hatred/friendship/rivality or I don't what it is have nothing to do here IMO. For example if during the next tour Armorique get p1 and RFM get p3 after he work more than what he need with Armo, will you cry too ? Or just think that it is a normal payback for the previous tour ?
Then change the game name in Teams RSF... what is happens is absolutely shit, and that somebody try to justify is incredible!

if give a rule that is is not allowed, i believe is explicative enough, and that nobody of FK a word spend to know, is also really strange!

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:37 pm

Don't forget your words when you will use your usual italians connections in race so.

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:52 pm

Pokemon Club wrote:Don't forget your words when you will use your usual italians connections in race so.
Must i fear you now?? you want intimidate me?? no more argoment to defend your french friends?

I don´t ride to lose...never!

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:22 pm

auxilium torino wrote:
Pokemon Club wrote:Don't forget your words when you will use your usual italians connections in race so.
Must i fear you now?? you want intimidate me?? no more argoment to defend your french friends?

I don´t ride to lose...never!
I defend nobody. But who want to intimidate people by posting each day topic in Fairplay because the result of the race isn't what it was expect ? Don't ride to lose and don't accept the defeat is 2 differents things.

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:35 pm

you are really not normal!

we speak about a broken fairplay rule, a clear play AGAINST a fairplay rule, i reported this also in your FRENCH !, if you have a brain, you understand this, have not with a bad result!, i am not alone to think this, but also others players from same tour! you was not in game , but still defende a unfair move, really intresting your position!

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:18 pm

so, ich wurde wegen angeblich beleidigung von Fairplaykomitee bestrafft ( habe ich circa gesagt das die Komitee kein eier hat)...

aber gegen regeln gebrochen komm kein wort sogar nach eine woche!

sehr schon!

Wookie

Post by Wookie » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:38 pm

auxilium torino wrote:so, ich wurde wegen angeblich beleidigung von Fairplaykomitee bestrafft ( habe ich circa gesagt das die Komitee kein eier hat)...

sehr schon!
Die Strafe hast du vor Wochen bekommen (wenn ich mich nicht irre). Wieso also jetzt erwähnen?

Und zu diesem Fall, hab den Überblick verloren, aber so wie ich das sehe, wurde hier keine Regeln gebrochen.

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:01 pm

Wookie wrote:
auxilium torino wrote:so, ich wurde wegen angeblich beleidigung von Fairplaykomitee bestrafft ( habe ich circa gesagt das die Komitee kein eier hat)...

sehr schon!
Die Strafe hast du vor Wochen bekommen (wenn ich mich nicht irre). Wieso also jetzt erwähnen?

Und zu diesem Fall, hab den Überblick verloren, aber so wie ich das sehe, wurde hier keine Regeln gebrochen.

Gut dann regeln 5 existiert nicht, oder, ist nur benutz nach beliebeigkheit!

Armorique ist gegen seine interesse gefahren, und nach seine worte fuer ein freund, dafur wurde ich bei sitten von Equipe fuer viel weniger bestrafft vor eigenes jahres ( regeln sagen das man fuer sich selbst und nicht fuer freunden fahren darf!,

Anscheinend sind 2 unterswchiedlichen messungen , komm drauf an wer der freund ist?

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:08 pm

Weitere Fairnessregeln:
- Sitten bei Eintagesrennen ist verboten
- Unrealitische Absprachen sind untersagt
- Jedes Team muss so handeln, wie es für das eigene Team am besten ist. Die Trennung von Freunden aus der Realität und den Teams aus RSF wird dabei vorrausgesetzt!
- Lesen Sie den Beitrag zur Fairness auf www.radsportfreaks.com/radsport/anleitung.php#fairness

Team Armorique: sorry aux i will ride for rfm

sicher das kein regeln gebrochen wurdes?

Ins rennen wahren auch Freudefeuer ( bistimmt kein freund von mir) und Chense, beide haben genug erfahrung, Ambi hat auch die rennen verfolgt wie ein paar andere, das auch die meinung sind das hier eine unfaires handel gefunden hat, finde das ist schon merkwurdig wenn ich lese das hier alles nach regeln ist!

Wookie

Post by Wookie » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:28 am

Ja Aux, sind immer alle gegen dich...nimm den Aluhut vom Kopf.

Armorique wurde 3. im Gk, vielleicht hat er gedacht er kann es am Ende nicht alleine blocken, etc. Kann verschiedene Gründe geben, aber Podiumsplatz sehe ich eigentlich schon als Grund an, wieso man Tempo machen kann.

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:49 am

Du hast naturlich alles verstanden!

damals dagegn ich wurde es bestrafft, schon komisch!

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:55 am

Wookie wrote:Ja Aux, sind immer alle gegen dich...nimm den Aluhut vom Kopf.

Armorique wurde 3. im Gk, vielleicht hat er gedacht er kann es am Ende nicht alleine blocken, etc. Kann verschiedene Gründe geben, aber Podiumsplatz sehe ich eigentlich schon als Grund an, wieso man Tempo machen kann.

ICH erklaere fuer dummen!

BEFORE stage
1 RFM
2 Clipper 7 seconds
3 Armorique 10 secodns
4 auxilium 11 seconds

RFM and Clipper are 51 mountain and 70 ( circa ) Flat
Armorique and Auxilium are BOTH 57 Mountain and 70 (circa) Flat

helper are similar too...for auxilium and Armorique

After last sieb (7% and 10%) Aux and Armorique staying in front, circa 25 seconds before RFM that have 6 helpers
Auxilium and Armorique have BOTH 4 Helpers ( mine with a little bit mountain, 63 maximal)
with us in front are Freudefeuer and Chense also both with 5 riders and intrested in stage ( not GC, no chance )
Staying to ride 70 km, freude and Chense riding with auxilium, Armorique decide to help RFM???

Last stage is a 100% flat stage ( circa 100 km)..can you say to me who can leave armorique yellow?

He have no 10 race experience, he have yellow and( and when i win against him is second, better then third for sure) decide to lose it for 3 place in GC?

Are you joking me?

He win for sure yellow, no way to lose it!, but he say it: i help RFM!

Girl Power

Post by Girl Power » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:07 pm

so wie ich das hier verfolgt habe sind es drei Teams der eine gewinnt mit Hilfe der anderen zwei Teams , dann nächste woche gewinnt der andere und dann der Nächste .dann gehts wieder von vorne los . Also habe ich ein team mit 3mal sovielen Fahrern. Wenn das so ist, müsste man sie niemehr zur gleichen Zeit fahren lassen bzw Ihnen das mitteilen und dann wenn doch, das beste Team aus der Rf holen.

Wookie

Post by Wookie » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:10 pm

auxilium torino wrote:

BEFORE stage
1 RFM
2 Clipper 7 seconds
3 Armorique 10 secodns
4 auxilium 11 seconds

After last sieb (7% and 10%) Aux and Armorique staying in front, circa 25 seconds before RFM that have 6 helpers
Auxilium and Armorique have BOTH 4 Helpers ( mine with a little bit mountain, 63 maximal)
with us in front are Freudefeuer and Chense also both with 5 riders and intrested in stage ( not GC, no chance )
Staying to ride 70 km, freude and Chense riding with auxilium, Armorique decide to help RFM???

Last stage is a 100% flat stage ( circa 100 km)..can you say to me who can leave armorique yellow?

He have no 10 race experience, he have yellow and( and when i win against him is second, better then third for sure) decide to lose it for 3 place in GC?

Are you joking me?

Natürlich sehr clever mich zu beleidigen.

So wie ich das sehe ist Armorique einfach mit RFM gefahren anstatt alleine/mit dir. 70km mit nur 5 Fahrern wäre mir wohl auch zu lang gewesen.

Edit: Und zu dem "i ride for rfm", denke das war nicht wirklich so gemeint, englisch ist ja auch nicht seine Muttersprache und später hat er auch gesagt, dass er mit rfm fährt.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:09 pm

auxilium torino wrote:
Wookie wrote:
Are you joking me?

If he win for sure yellow, you could just let him do the work alone no? So you are unhappy because he doesn't help you to get the podium it is that ? If it was just the fact he prefer to doesn't fight for p1 so earlier in what it is your problem because yourself couldn't take it. Plus you talk about Gileppe's stage else if it is all flat after the sieb when it could be risky for his podium like that too.

So maybe a good idea for you Aux to stop thniking you have the ultimate brain in the world, to stop thinking all people should ride for you and to stop to be so much hypocrite because you crying as kid because he doesn't ride with you to help you to take the p2 isn't better than Armo senseless collaborating with RFM.

Rekt

Post by Rekt » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:58 pm

Please if you speak about me.(rfm), lets go in FULL english at least.
Thx.

katiki

Post by katiki » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:28 pm

you say that armo rides for RFM blablabla

but have you see the 'german maffia'? they ride all for help other friendss.... ,than you complain because these guys work together? :?
Champion de Belgique 2016
Strade Bianche 2017
Profronde van Drenthe 2017
Handzame Classic 2017
E3 Harelbeke 2017
Vlaanderen Mooiste 2017
Scheldeprijs 2017

Chense

Post by Chense » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:48 pm

katiki wrote:you say that armo rides for RFM blablabla

but have you see the 'german maffia'? they ride all for help other friendss.... ,than you complain because these guys work together? :?
I think there are connections everywhere ... some french, some italian, some german but as you cannot say all french guys, you cannot say all german guys ride for each other! ;) In 6 years of C4F I´ve never ridden with another team without having own objectives.

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:19 pm

Girl Power wrote:so wie ich das hier verfolgt habe sind es drei Teams der eine gewinnt mit Hilfe der anderen zwei Teams , dann nächste woche gewinnt der andere und dann der Nächste .dann gehts wieder von vorne los . Also habe ich ein team mit 3mal sovielen Fahrern. Wenn das so ist, müsste man sie niemehr zur gleichen Zeit fahren lassen bzw Ihnen das mitteilen und dann wenn doch, das beste Team aus der Rf holen.
so circa, genau!

:shock:

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:24 pm

Wookie wrote:
auxilium torino wrote:

BEFORE stage
1 RFM
2 Clipper 7 seconds
3 Armorique 10 secodns
4 auxilium 11 seconds

Are you joking me?

Natürlich sehr clever mich zu beleidigen.

So wie ich das sehe ist Armorique einfach mit RFM gefahren anstatt alleine/mit dir. 70km mit nur 5 Fahrern wäre mir wohl auch zu lang gewesen.

Edit: Und zu dem "i ride for rfm", denke das war nicht wirklich so gemeint, englisch ist ja auch nicht seine Muttersprache und später hat er auch gesagt, dass er mit rfm fährt.
so, erstens ist schon zu verstehen was meint, aber wenn man will hin entschuldigen, alles ist gut, auch free style climbing on windows!
zweitens, RFM mit 6 fahrer hinten, ich, armorique, freude und chense mit uber 20 teams zusammen, aber 70 km sind zu vieles? Bitte wookie, du bist ein gutes spieler, was du laberst ist absolut unglaubwuerdig!, du weis ganz genau das RFM hatte mindesten noch 30 sekunden verloren minimal, oder mehr.
bewies ist das mit uns ist nicht gefahren, aber nach attacke von chense plotzlich ist doch gefahren...erste platz was nicht verteidigung wuerdig, drittes schon...ok, wenn du es meinst!

das du, das nach meine meinung eine der bessere spieler in RSF bist, so was sagt, ist wirklich unglaublich!