How to win a Tour when you are off ?

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

clipper

How to win a Tour when you are off ?

Post by clipper » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:10 am

Tour des Pavés stage 3, 21h

A manager, off, during all the stage , win the stage and win the yellow jersey, how is it possible ?
No problem with this manager , but i think , we need to change the rules about the managers off, during 100% of the stage.

radekdeboktor

Re: How to win a Tour when you are off ?

Post by radekdeboktor » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:22 am

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4763

I still think being offline is too easy when you have a good rider. I you're offline in a whole 1 day race you're out. If you'are offline in a tour whole stage you shouldn't have any chance of have a good performance that day
Team Boktorense

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:25 am

Idéfix wrote:Let's just precise that there is no off attack done. Only sprint, but the races should always be drawn with an IS... I had not the best rider. If the present managers didn't manage to win against an off manager in these conditions... I really did not expect that scenario, the aim was just not losing everything in the tour because of an off day. Really surprising the result today!

Btw I may be off tomorrow but should attend on Sunday. See ya!
How can we win when a rider stronger than us is in our since the start with sprint setting aswell ?
Can't win with an attack because he can follow easily, even less with a sprint where it is more easier for him because he lose less energy because no attack from hm and no tempo during 200km.

Anyway, RSF always favored more offliner and sucker instead of paid more attention about people who waste 2 hours of their time (and sometimes money) here to have some fun, and finally can't because the system prefer protect people who are not here. Thanks for that.

clipper

Post by clipper » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:01 pm

I think this is a rare moment in a bike race. A rider who does not participate at all in the race, is designated winner of the stage, taking the yellow jersey and the green jersey.
  He will make his return today, he will controler and he will win the final standings.
 Shame for runners who really made the race and become the "turkeys of the joke ^^"

I wish the stage classification is corrected and see the winner downgraded to last place in the group, so it does not take bonuses that make the future leader of the Tour

If we can win without connecting, go there.

I do not blame the manager who benefit from this rule absurde.I simply wish that managers who spend 80% of the race "off" is lightly punished.

Why not put the table setting to 0 automatically when the manager is absent for more than 20 or 30 miles? Technically, 'is it possible ?

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:32 pm

clipper wrote:I think this is a rare moment in a bike race. A rider who does not participate at all in the race, is designated winner of the stage, taking the yellow jersey and the green jersey.
  He will make his return today, he will controler and he will win the final standings.
 Shame for runners who really made the race and become the "turkeys of the joke ^^"

I wish the stage classification is corrected and see the winner downgraded to last place in the group, so it does not take bonuses that make the future leader of the Tour

If we can win without connecting, go there.

I do not blame the manager who benefit from this rule absurde.I simply wish that managers who spend 80% of the race "off" is lightly punished.

Why not put the table setting to 0 automatically when the manager is absent for more than 20 or 30 miles? Technically, 'is it possible ?

Else if it is possible, Buhmann and leso don't care so.

Anyway, the Galliic dog play innocent but knew very well that he risked nothing in my wheels and that no one will take his wheels for the sprint. BUt he isn't one here who can play dumb here. I'll just do some anti-Idéfix for an undetermined time and we we will see if he will enjoy the game as if he is offline.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:33 pm

Idefix doesn't play innocent, he IS innocent.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:27 pm

He isn't innocent, clearly.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:05 pm

Of course he is innocent.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:03 pm

He is coupable

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:05 pm

Idéfix wrote:I just respected the games'rules.
Changing the rules would be the best option. Don't rage because of that... But indeed it would be nice if everyrace in a tour had at least an IS or delete all off settings after 10 kms off. As things are not coded this way and as it's not forbidden in the rules, I don't see the problem. Just adapt your strategy... I just miss sometimes a day in tour races, im not a free team...^^

Thx Roby :-)
Change your brain is the best option IMO. You think we need to change the rule, that the rule isn't good but you profit about it when it is convenient for you ? In the best case you have multiple personnality, in the worst you are just hypocrite so.
You don't just miss a day yesterday and try to don't lose time, you fuck the sprint of the 10 others online teams, and clearly disrespect them by the same way. No word before to prevent you have some sprint setting, nothing.
So please, don't even insult free team by trying to compare to him, what you did yesterday was way worse. I can maybe dislike how ride free team, guci or some others managers, I never saw them do something so disrespectful against the spirit of the game and managers in 6 years.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:46 pm

Go too far ? Clearly no.
As I always say, it is an online game, we don't have to care about offline people normally. It is something to have some follow settings or tempo to don't lose all GK-chance because of one day off. It is another to steal a win without any regret at someone who would just play with/against some managers after 2 hours of fun.
So, because you don't see any problem to steal win like that, I see any problem to corrupt all your races since now.

fdgames

Post by fdgames » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:12 pm

Then we also have to stop with the sitter system. Because the team can win whereas the manager is not online.
By the this system is for me unfaire as everyone does not have the same chance to get a sitter.

luques

Post by luques » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:02 am

Robyklebt wrote:Idefix doesn't play innocent, he IS innocent.
I am not innocent and you?