TUTTIFRUTTI case

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

chartreusecycle

Re: TUTTIFRUTTI case

Post by chartreusecycle » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:57 am

lesossies wrote:4 teams with same IP (TUTTIFRUTTI, team belloz and 2 others ) have been first banned until the problem has been clarified.
Leso,

team belloz is NOT ban as he is riding the TDF
Is the problem clarified ?

If the answer is all other team has been banned but team belloz, it is not acceptable. He already act like that with TUTTI FRUTTI and it will be the same in few month for VUELTA.
He will come with another cheatted team bought just before the tour after a reset:
626k of salary !!!
4 Mountainer + 8x
3 Classics

team belloz is only 53 races !!!

The result is chaos in this TDF group mostly because of him.

PLEASE FIND A SOLUTION
Paris - Roubaix 2016
Milan - San Remo 2015
Tour de France 2013

4x French Champion 2017, 2018, 2020
GP E3 Harelbeke 2020
2x Paris - Tours 2013, 2019
Gand - Wevelgem 2018
Amstel 2015
Fleche Wallonne 2015

luques

Post by luques » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:42 pm

Having the same IP doesn't mean automatically that they are multi, I guess leso had a chat with him (and he decided to unban).

Let's say that he is not a multi (or that there are not enough evidence to prove it).

Is the problem the fact that he has in the line up 4 mountain riders? I don't think. He just make the best team to win the Tour.

The real problem imo is the system that allows a new player to build such a strong team, but a modification to the system looks too long to be implemented, more easy probably changing some variables.

Ideas are welcome.

lesossies
Site Admin

Post by lesossies » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:22 pm

he has a 18M team and he had no debt at the start of the tour, it seems all Ok.

He decided to put all his money and team for the Tour, everybody can do it too.

I see no way to prohibate it.

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:46 pm

well...the original fact was something completely different than money...
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:23 pm

This belloz is destroying TDF and with the possibility to reset his team and to buy a new team for Vuelta he will f....k also vuelta.
I really dont understand why leso or somebody else does not ban him.

=As i understood tuttifrutti and belloz have the same IP....as 2 more teams therefore 4 teams having the same IP means they are MULTI,
=playing 5-6 months with Tutifrutti team and then starting to play with belloz team clearly indicates they are multi because they have the same IP,.. but who knows maybe his father or son or brother created belloz team and is riding using the same pc/ip :))

In any case if you ban him he will create a new team, buy very old but good riders.
After huge losses in a tour he will just reset -because the system allows him - and then he will start again the same shit...

Beside the above, please see below the insult he addressed me :

"team belloz: is the same, but you are more stupid, because complain avbuot me"
-GC: Giro'15,'16,18,19;TDF'16,'18,'20;Vuelta'16,'17,'18;Tirreno'16,Catalunya'16,'18,Suisse'16,Romandie'16, Vasco'19,Andes'16
-Stages won in GTs:57
-Classics:17

luques

Post by luques » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:24 am

Liquigas-CND wrote:This belloz is destroying TDF and with the possibility to reset his team and to buy a new team for Vuelta he will f....k also vuelta.

=As i understood tuttifrutti and belloz have the same IP....as 2 more teams therefore 4 teams having the same IP means they are MULTI,
=playing 5-6 months with Tutifrutti team and then starting to play with belloz team clearly indicates they are multi because they have the same IP,.. but who knows maybe his father or son or brother created belloz team and is riding using the same pc/ip :))

In any case if you ban him he will create a new team, buy very old but good riders.
After huge losses in a tour he will just reset -because the system allows him - and then he will start again the same shit...

Team Belloz is destroying absolutely nothing. Stop crying about this, he has a strong team adapt to this.

If he is a multi it's another thing but as we said only IP doesn't mean much, pretty sure he had a chat with leso that decided to unban him. If it is a problem that a new team may create such a strong team, I agree, but the problem then is the system and only Buh can do something there.

Prefer don't comment about the "insult", actually the fact that you are reporting a single line makes me believe there is something other...

luques

Post by luques » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:31 am

Just for info:

team belloz: questa cosa mi fa girare le palle.
team belloz: però considerato il fatto che ho speso dei soldi
team belloz: saranno contenti
team belloz: con questo tour smetto di giocare almeno quelli che vogliono vincere a tutti i costi
team belloz: trovo siceramente disgustoso questo atteggiamento
team belloz: avete provato ad attaccarmi sullo start a -100k
team belloz: ingiuste accuse di multi
team belloz: ogni volta che gioco trovo qualcuno che deve rovinare tutto

Rexona

Post by Rexona » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:02 pm

Plz translate luques :)

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:05 pm

luques wrote:
Liquigas-CND wrote:This belloz is destroying TDF and with the possibility to reset his team and to buy a new team for Vuelta he will f....k also vuelta.

Team Belloz is destroying absolutely nothing. Stop crying about this, he has a strong team adapt to this.

If he is a multi it's another thing but as we said only IP doesn't mean much, pretty sure he had a chat with leso that decided to unban him. If it is a problem that a new team may create such a strong team, I agree, but the problem then is the system and only Buh can do something there.

Prefer don't comment about the "insult", actually the fact that you are reporting a single line makes me believe there is something other...
From my past experience in fairplay jury I can say that is a game problem.
A good solution should be insert a limit of 550.000€ For tour inscription. (Personally will prefere 525.000€ because I really don't like teams with 3 climbers)

P.S.

Oh, yes I'm back :roll:
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

luques

Post by luques » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:29 pm

Rexona wrote:Plz translate luques :)
Read from bottom to top as in the chat ;)

this thing breaks my ball
but considering that I spent money to play this game
will be happy
After this tour I stop to play so all those who want to win at any cost
I find disgusting this behaviour.
You have accused me to have started the tour with less then -100k.
Unfair accuse of being a multi.
Everytime I play there is someone who has to ruin all.

Liquigas-CND

Post by Liquigas-CND » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:02 pm

Would agree with 550 K limit but on the other side, i have ridden since June last year to prepare my team especialy for GIro but also for Le tour.
I started Giro with 2M, prepared to face losses during the tour ...but Belloz/Tuttifruti just bought 3 climbers and 2 classics and is able to ride with a 629 K Team with only 63 races until now. Let's see his new team after Le Tour. I believe he already created another team:)

I dont understand how is possible and how we should solve this issues but in any case it's not normal i think.
-GC: Giro'15,'16,18,19;TDF'16,'18,'20;Vuelta'16,'17,'18;Tirreno'16,Catalunya'16,'18,Suisse'16,Romandie'16, Vasco'19,Andes'16
-Stages won in GTs:57
-Classics:17