free team regularly breaking rules in short races

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

ProTour-Team

Re: free team regularly breaking rules in short races

Post by ProTour-Team » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:16 pm

funny how now that it is obvious that leso abuses his power nobody says anything anymore..

1. he banns me without opening a case in the fpk, no message for me, no discussion or checking the short races.

2. he allows the fpk to overrule him with the bann as they do and i get unbanned (pretty obvious that he shouldnt be able to bann anybody without a case in the fpk and without the majority in the fpk voting for a bann)

3. so i get unbanned after 2 days and leso realises "oh, le tour starts today and ptt wants to ride it at 22h as i want, too.. nah, i am not gonna allow him that" so he banns me again without even having the majority for the first bann against me

4. somehow i am still able to be in my account, so i inscribe for le tour 22h, leso just cancelled my inscribtion like 5times, but i am somehow able to inscribe. after the race in which he didnt say a single word about it and without answering to my previous posts here, he announces "lesossies(Admin): I go out of this tour and take free team with"

-> he not only abuses his power out of personal reasons against somebody he doesnt like without having it discussed in the fpk or even after having the minority in the fpk numberous time, he also uses it to get himself out of the tour after a classic rider gained more than 27mins on the first stage

i dont know what you think about it, if you are able to leave the "he is ptt he deserves it anyway" out of it, but for me this is completly ridiculous!

either leso should run the fpk alone as he wants to overrule the majority and sees himself as the leader of it who can do whatever he wants OR he should be taken out of the fpk as he clearly isnt capable of accepting others opinion and ruling like the majority did if it doesnt fit his opinion

lesossies
Site Admin

Post by lesossies » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:11 pm

Fact 1)

PTT had a temporary ban because he broke the multiattack rule in short races.

Fact 2)

The FPC discussed his case and decided to take the ban back at sunday.

Fact 3)

Between this, PTT used a bug to inscribe himself again at the tour.

The othee menbers of the FPC can now decide what they want to do with free team.
I am out of the decision.

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:14 pm

liar.. while i was unbanned i inscribed for the tour! you than unscribed me and banned me again!!

the fpk decided a bann isnt needed! you descided to bann me again and make me miss tdf with it!

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:42 pm

and now you took me out of the next tour.. wow

so much about being out of the decision and leaving it to the other 3 fpk guys..

NicoVanarlo

Post by NicoVanarlo » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:14 am

Be happy to be out of this Tour ;)

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:32 am

you mean tour de france or austria tour?^^ and i am for sure not happy about it

RainerT

Post by RainerT » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:21 pm

lesossies wrote:Fact 1)

PTT had a temporary ban because he broke the multiattack rule in short races.

Fact 2)

The FPC discussed his case and decided to take the ban back at sunday.

Fact 3)

Between this, PTT used a bug to inscribe himself again at the tour.

The othee menbers of the FPC can now decide what they want to do with free team.
I am out of the decision.
i made screenshots about these shortraces months ago which also lead to the first ptt-ban. he was sitting other teams whilst riding with his own. he just ignores the bans and continues with breaking rules in short-races? ptt has a problem with rules and authority. he obviously wont change… so from my side every measure from ban to unsubscribe whatever is eligible!

RS Ostfriesland

Post by RS Ostfriesland » Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:36 pm

fpc decided the following fine:

750k fine and a warning
http://www.jans-fotogalerien.de

Anonymer RSFler: ich trink glaub ich 2 mal im jahr alk und einmal resette ich :-D