Multi suspects: Pavler/Sporties/ProTour

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Team Eponistan

Re: Multi suspects: Pavler/Sporties/ProTour

Post by Team Eponistan » Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:37 am

3. means that you catch a complete banned player. Not showing the cards is important because you can avoid everything. If you don't know what ist done you have no idea of the things to avoid. ;-)

Btw, you can't proof a multi suspect as long as the multi denies it or Buh catches him personally by a surprised visit. So punishment by suspicion would be one way. But in this way I talk about time limited penalty. E.g. you can (not you will!) get a small penalty if you are sitting someone and ride the same race with you own team. But there has to be a set of rules how to avoid those penalties. There also has to be a critical mass of suspicion to get any penalty. I do not talk about a 10% possibility of beeing a multi. i'm rather talking about the line between four friends riding together against the other players an a multi player. I think a normal player should not be affected by this.

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:59 am

Nice one today, Maurice (or PTT or whatever you want to call him) sitting Die Playboys:
Die Playboys: naja war ne schöne etappe jungs... morgen is playboy glaube selber wieder da ;)
Team Eponistan: oder verwechsle ich da was?
Team Eponistan: aber clever gemacht, als du dich mit playboys und maurice gezofft hast. hat keiner gemerkt, dass du derselber spieler warst ^^
Tulpengeneral: erst recht dann
Alkworld: in dem Fall muss wohl Maurice gesperrt werden ...
Alkworld: ach, ich wusste gar nicht, dass es schon ein offizielles Outing gab ...
Die Playboys: kannst mich ja mal in fb adden ;)
Die Playboys: nich wenn du das jeden tag hörst ;)
Tulpengeneral: alle normalen leute ignorieren diese aussage nur ptt geht immer auf das ein
Die Playboys: solche bemerkungen nerven einfach nurnoch... auch wenn ich mit team maurice siege... wtf ich bin doch länger als der depp dabei :)
Die Playboys: ;)
Tulpengeneral: nur die leute die auf sowas anspringen
Die Playboys: jeder is ptt ;=) is klar :D
Tulpengeneral: ups ptt ^^
Tulpengeneral: gw ppt

team fl

Post by team fl » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:45 pm

And what is the outcome of it? That Maurice is not PTT and Die Playboys is neither both of them?
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:56 pm

team fl wrote:And what is the outcome of it? That Maurice is not PTT and Die Playboys is neither both of them?
The outcome is an English lesson for Team FL:

Cut the "both".
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

team fl

Post by team fl » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:06 pm

Robyklebt wrote:
team fl wrote:And what is the outcome of it? That Maurice is not PTT and Die Playboys is neither both of them?
The outcome is an English lesson for Team FL:

Cut the "both".
and then it's two 1s? or don't cut in the middle and its 0.5 and 1.5?

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:29 pm

THE BOTH, not both

And if you cut both (of them), then you'd get 4 pieces, not 2, since both already clearly establishes that it's 2 right now. But if now we cut both, we'll get 4 pieces. For simplicities sake let's say 0,5 + 0,5 +0,5 + 0,5
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

team fl

Post by team fl » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:06 pm

Robyklebt wrote:THE BOTH, not both

And if you cut both (of them), then you'd get 4 pieces, not 2, since both already clearly establishes that it's 2 right now. But if now we cut both, we'll get 4 pieces. For simplicities sake let's say 0,5 + 0,5 +0,5 + 0,5
Indeed, maybe I should - beside my english - also keep an eye on my math skills, although the term "THE both" was kind of confusing.

Alkworld

Post by Alkworld » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:25 pm

I interpreted that PTT was claiming to be Maurice, as he was mentioning "team maurice" and he was referring to the "depp" who hasn't been there as long as him. Now I'm confused ...

team fl

Post by team fl » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:31 pm

for me he wanted to state that he (Maurice) has been playing RSF/C4F for a longer time than PTT... (which is true). That's the information I get when I read that sentence.

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:32 pm

the account maurice is here some time longer for sure...but that doesn't mean that he's using the account right now...maurice used to be an annoying, overcocky little boy as he started he...not so manipulative as he or the guy who took his account now present himself

nevertheless...maybe offtopic...but the topic is clear...ptt sucks and should rott in hell...no it's another perfect example how some guys rape the "sitting topic"..getting almost the whole tour de france sitted...already found some guys to follow...like idf, 5 of 5 days @denmark or velopiemonte 4 of 4 days @czech tour...or the brilliant, disgusting post girl power made in the german sitter search....
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:45 pm

Rockstar Inc wrote:the account maurice is here some time longer for sure...but that doesn't mean that he's using the account right now...maurice used to be an annoying, overcocky little boy as he started he...not so manipulative as he or the guy who took his account now present himself

nevertheless...maybe offtopic...but the topic is clear...ptt sucks and should rott in hell...no it's another perfect example how some guys rape the "sitting topic"..getting almost the whole tour de france sitted...already found some guys to follow...like idf, 5 of 5 days @denmark or velopiemonte 4 of 4 days @czech tour...or the brilliant, disgusting post girl power made in the german sitter search....
get your facts straight.. just parroting what atb says wont help you.. and alk even thinks this bullshit himself :lol:

Rastaman

Post by Rastaman » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:12 am

ProTour-Team wrote:
Rockstar Inc wrote:the account maurice is here some time longer for sure...but that doesn't mean that he's using the account right now...maurice used to be an annoying, overcocky little boy as he started he...not so manipulative as he or the guy who took his account now present himself

get your facts straight.. just parroting what atb says wont help you.. and alk even thinks this bullshit himself :lol:
Maybe you have to explain how you join with 3 teams in short race in same time a couple of times.

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:32 am

die die die you bastard
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:40 pm

Rockstar Inc wrote:die die die you bastard
:lol:

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:11 am

Ehm... what's the plan here?
So PTT seems still banned. And of course he has a transition team. RSV Hessen most likely. Oh no, it's MSV Regenwetter. Or both? Ahhhh, motherfucker.. what's this? The guy possible has 2 "transition teams" waiting for his main team to be freed, if it ever is? No guarantee these teams are PTT of course.. but Hessen clearly had something of PTT in the one race I had with him, and Regenwetter with the same starting date and the same success seems a good candidate too.
Like with AVC, you can't win against PTT. He'll just keeps creating teams and teams and teams and teams. And I still don't know for what point, I'm busy enough with 1, how can he keep track of his 890 teams?

Maybe PTT could post a complete list of all the teams he's ever had (the 25 multi guy who became raceteam who became Nilk, who became PTT (at least I think it's all the same guy) and finally tell us WHAT THE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE HE GETS FROM THE WHOLE MULTI AND TRANSITION AND MULTI TRANSITION TEAMS?
Ok, won't happen.

But the punishment clearly isn't working. PTT still doesn't seem to think he does something wrong, he still doesn't want to understand that all people ask him to do is to have only 1 team like most others. And that won't change. What to do?

May I propose something else?
Change lesossies title from "Big Buddha" to "Head of COP" COP=containment of PTT
Unban PTT
Contact Hessen and Regenwetter and ask them who they are. Sounds like fun.
If the Hessen and Regenwetter answer isn't convincing, IP checks sort of suspicious too, put those jokers at the end of D6. At least the stupid transition teams shouldn't take away promotion spots for other transition teams or simple multis or, could it be, some weirdos with just one team.
Implement a purely random ban regime for PTT. As I said unban him now, then occasionally ban him for a few days, maybe a week, maybe less, don't know. Just a nice game of ban unban, but let him keep his PTT as main team (although it won't stay the main team I guess, probably it's already another one, I doubt the great man has only "transition teams", he probably has some old multis that now are the main stuff.) There is no justification needed for those bans, he's transitioned and multies enough already to justify this COP regime for then next 5 years.

Option 2: Contact PTT, get his address. Threaten him with a visit by SM if he doesn't stop his transition teams and multies. MMh, maybe add Allagen too. PTT continues his game, pay those 2 guys the ticket to Nilkheim or wherever he lives and then PTT will have to endure those 2 for let's say a week? Ok, this punishment is probably too cruel, but the threat itself could work.

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:54 am

We can add RSV Hessen on the transition team list of PTT I think, only 20 races and he's completely like PTT
Team : SM Team
Victoires d'étape : 374 ; dont les 5 monuments et les 3 GTs !
Hall of Fame : Katrasnik: 26724 pts

luques

Post by luques » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:50 am

Many things in the post of the klebt
Robyklebt wrote:Ehm... what's the plan here?
Plan??? There is a plan?
Robyklebt wrote:So PTT seems still banned. And of course he has a transition team. RSV Hessen most likely. Oh no, it's MSV Regenwetter. Or both? Ahhhh, motherfucker.. what's this? The guy possible has 2 "transition teams" waiting for his main team to be freed, if it ever is? No guarantee these teams are PTT of course.. but Hessen clearly had something of PTT in the one race I had with him, and Regenwetter with the same starting date and the same success seems a good candidate too.
Like with AVC, you can't win against PTT. He'll just keeps creating teams and teams and teams and teams. And I still don't know for what point, I'm busy enough with 1, how can he keep track of his 890 teams?
Doesn't have nothing to do all day i guess. Let's look more closely to those teams in their future races.
Robyklebt wrote:Maybe PTT could post a complete list of all the teams he's ever had (the 25 multi guy who became raceteam who became Nilk, who became PTT (at least I think it's all the same guy) and finally tell us WHAT THE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE HE GETS FROM THE WHOLE MULTI AND TRANSITION AND MULTI TRANSITION TEAMS?
Ok, won't happen.
Actually i think that the problem is the missing of sexual intercourse, all these multis are mental masturbation :D
Robyklebt wrote:But the punishment clearly isn't working. PTT still doesn't seem to think he does something wrong, he still doesn't want to understand that all people ask him to do is to have only 1 team like most others. And that won't change.
Agree!
Robyklebt wrote:Implement a purely random ban regime for PTT. As I said unban him now, then occasionally ban him for a few days, maybe a week, maybe less, don't know. Just a nice game of ban unban, but let him keep his PTT as main team (although it won't stay the main team I guess, probably it's already another one, I doubt the great man has only "transition teams", he probably has some old multis that now are the main stuff.) There is no justification needed for those bans, he's transitioned and multies enough already to justify this COP regime for then next 5 years.
I like the idea! But what happens if he changes completely the team, switch to another team who becomes the official one? need time to find it. Instead of the random ban i propose the random elimination! Every time we have a suspect about a PTT multi one of his riders (our choice) goes in the market for free :D
Robyklebt wrote:Option 2: Contact PTT, get his address. Threaten him with a visit by SM if he doesn't stop his transition teams and multies. MMh, maybe add Allagen too. PTT continues his game, pay those 2 guys the ticket to Nilkheim or wherever he lives and then PTT will have to endure those 2 for let's say a week? Ok, this punishment is probably too cruel, but the threat itself could work.
Don't agree with this, you miss the starting part, you are thinking that SM will agree with this... no!
SM will whine because he has to do a trip, because the food is not good, because he doesn't like go train or airplane or bus or whatever, so i think you will lose your patience much before he gets to the home of PTT :D

Hunsrueck

Post by Hunsrueck » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:00 pm

I think Josemans Equipe you can also write to the list.
No answer to ask. No reaction.

Radomiak

Post by Radomiak » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:57 pm

Well the only solution to multi problem is to make teams aproved by registering personal data. In this topic or some other topic about multies there was simillar idea, scanning ID or something like that. I was against this rule because I would never give you scan of my ID. However it's possible to collect/check personal data in other way, very simple way which most of us do in normal life, by bank transfers or paypal. When you do bank transfer your name, lastname etc are there visable and aproved by the bank. So the rsf admin can just collect some basic info, like name, lastname, associate it with the game account. Same goes with paypal.

Little FAQ:
1) I don't want to pay for this game, i want it free to play
I 100% agree. Game have to be free to play, but if you will not verify your account by bank transfer or paypal, your rsf account will have some limits. Also you verify it once per life.

2) How much I need to pay to verify my account?
Send super small amout of money, like 0.01 euro. It doesn't matter how much you send, we only need to verify you ain't multi. And come on, everybody can send such a small amount of money. Also if you buy rsf-license we already should have your data, verification isnt needed.

3) What data will be stored?
Name, lastname, number of your bank accout or paypal adress.

4) What limits should have not verified accounts?
- cant ride with races with cat. 3 or higher.
- max 9 riders in the team.
- cant ride in stage races longer than 6 days(or just make race points limit for 6).
- cant buy riders from youth transfer list.
- without riding any race for 8 days in a row, your team will be delated, cos it means you abandoned it.(or maybe longer? no idea)
- after 30 days of game, without verification your riders will not train anymore.
This way you can check the game and play it for like 1 month. In 1st month you don't have money to buy extra riders(you are in div7 so you dont have youth transfer market anyway), neither you should have ride long stage races(most of newbies sign up for stage races, rides 1 stage and then quit). After this time every player should know if he wants to stay with this game and have full rights or he is already bored and wants to quit.

5) Will there be any info for other users to check if the player verified his account or not?
Yes, in teamprofile there should be info if the team is approved or not.

6) Will this prevent multies?
You can still cheat, but it will be much harder. You can ask your friend to send this super small amount of money etc., but this would be very awkward to ask someone for it, at least for me. Also player would not be able to make unlimited amount of accounts, everybody has some limits of people who they can ask for something like that. Most poeple imo should stop thinking about making multies right here, there is just too much to bother. If someone still will make multi, well community need to hunt him down like we do it right now.

7) I was playing rsf sometime ago, I had my team verified, but now all riders are super old and i dont have enough money to start from beginning.
No problem. Reset it in profile or contact with admin who will reset it manually.

8) It's super amount of work for admins and they are too lazy.
I volunteer. I am gonna build such database and maintain it. It will not be online, so there is no possibility someone would steal your data.

team fl

Post by team fl » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:17 pm

Only problem: You need somebody to program it and more importantly: you need somebody to check it...

Radomiak

Post by Radomiak » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:38 pm

team fl wrote:Only problem: You need somebody to program it and more importantly: you need somebody to check it...
Check point 8, np for meh about approving accounts. About limits for accounts, sure it's up to Buh.

RainerT

Post by RainerT » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:44 am

sylvainmeteo wrote:We can add RSV Hessen on the transition team list of PTT I think, only 20 races and he's completely like PTT
absolutely agree. he acts and talks like ptt...

"RSV Hessen: wie gesagt, einfach sprintzüge vergleichen, geht ja jetzt ganz einfach."
"RSV Hessen: sprintest du normal und nicht überheblich hab ich 0 chancen in dem system"

doesn't sound like someone with 22 races. with "in this system" he meant the new sprint system… how can he know?

lesossies
Site Admin

Post by lesossies » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:02 am

Radomiak wrote: So the rsf admin can just collect some basic info, like name, lastname, associate it with the game account. Same goes with paypal.
3) What data will be stored?
Name, lastname, number of your bank accout or paypal adress.
We absolutely dont want to collect and store so much personal informations.

Radomiak wrote: 4) What limits should have not verified accounts?
- cant ride with races with cat. 3 or higher.
- max 9 riders in the team.
- cant ride in stage races longer than 6 days(or just make race points limit for 6).
- cant buy riders from youth transfer list.
I´ll prefer to limit the possibility for teams who have no licence ... Multis have in general no licence !
The difficulty is to find the rules which help in the anti-multi-fight but dont alter the team chances.

Pedrocito

Post by Pedrocito » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:34 am

personnal data with ID screen and informations about bank account? oh man, don't you think that it's a little bit too much?
why not using a keyboard with digital fingerprints and giving some blood when you create your team so we can have your DNA?

luques

Post by luques » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:49 am

Some time ago I saw a couple of web sites using the IP Check on login.

What i mean? They take your IP when you login (when you register too), and they do automatically some checks about the nation your ip is. If they find that you changed your ip nation they block your account and call you a potential cheater, you have to explain why to the admin.

I know this can be only a partial solution but sure it's an automatic way to discourage.

About sending personal info, i don't have nothing to hide so no prob for me, but every player here has something that doesn't want to share (and i understand him).