Avaya - unrealistic riding

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

NoPikouze

Avaya - unrealistic riding

Post by NoPikouze » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:49 pm

In this last km only ambition is in tempo, but previously avaya has been helping him to block and to take back any attacks.

Given the situation, this is clearly fairplay infringement : unrealistic connection. Why ?
Obviously, the favorite in this group is the 74 sprint. In a classic attack, in which usually all the classics of such a group will follow, the 74 sp. cannot follow and the 2 riders with 66 and 67 sprint become the big favorites. So why has avaya been blocking during the final kms ? To decrease his own chances of winning ??

Since he's in D1 he cannot argue that he doesn't know what he's doing, imo.

Have fun & a good night.
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

RainerT

Re: Avaya - unrealistic riding

Post by RainerT » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:39 am

was not clever by avaya. however bashing here in forums for such a case is overreacted imo. cool down and take it easy! :D

http://youtu.be/ymdssZOAx3Q

Avaya

Post by Avaya » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:00 pm

:D Ah some fun when the day begins. I won't justify here, go and fine me if you feel its necessary and then bear the consequences.
Got other things to worry about.

Have a nice day. :)

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:50 pm

Avaya wrote::D Ah some fun when the day begins. I won't justify here, go and fine me if you feel its necessary and then bear the consequences.
Got other things to worry about.

Have a nice day. :)
1.) who is "you" in "go and fine me"? And is that an order?

2.) what consequences?

3.) you don't have to justify anything... but why not the slighliest explanation wqithout just making fun of it?

4.) what other things to worry about?

5.) Thanks, you too :)
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Radomiak

Post by Radomiak » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:20 pm

Exectly, instead of bullshit talking just explain why you ride this way, i believe there was some reason, wasnt there? Its possible NoPik misseed something or whatever, this topic is to resolve any doubts and misunderstandings not to start flame war.

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:24 pm

Of course this topic is silly, nevertheless i'm right and I demand justice ! :P

Avaya

Post by Avaya » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:27 pm

1.) "you" stands for the community and buhmann and it was not an order, cause after "go and fine me" you can read, if you feel it's necessary.

2.) that everyone who rides tempo for no "realistic" chances (or lets say for simple money) has to be fined too.

3.) I justified myself yesterday: "avaya: nopik, I know my race was bad. prolly the worst, even worse than in my first active time. but I do not like winning like that and I was doing something other too. I didnt really care today, sry if that happened when you were with me. but dont take rsf too serious, especially cat 1 races."
to explain: I inscripted and when the race started I was afk for like 70/131km.(not sure about exact km) Did no settings, no tempo (although I think was favo too). Then I joined the race. While racing I was doing other stuff (writing mails to a Prof from University etc.) So I did nothing again. Then when I was actually around, the race was nearly over. There was a big Group, which you can see in Nopiks Screen (btw I like that language, looks funny) I knew I would have had chances there, but I dont like winning this way, when I do nothing whole race, and was afk a lot of time. Thats not my style of riding or you can say not my view of "fairplay".
Okay, then you can say, why did I blocked? Yeah, and I cant give you a good reason for this. Chances with Moreau were there, it was no 100%-sure-win for Tingley.
As I said yesterday I know this was prolly my worst race ever, but this happens from time to time.

4.) I'm writing exams at the moment, and I got my head somewhere else these days.

glasgowracing

Post by glasgowracing » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:17 pm

noob-sieving user Avaya. fine is ok alone for that :-P

bergwerk cycling

Post by bergwerk cycling » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:44 pm

steinigt ava .... ein ganz ganz ganz Schlimmer ist das.

Mal im Ernst, das passiert doch in jedem 3. Rennen so ... da könnte man sich ja den ganzen Tag aufregen!

Und meine Güte, mehr als sagen, dass er scheiße gefahren ist geht doch auch fast nicht mehr ...

oder doch steinigen?

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:53 pm

Avaya

Post by Avaya » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:22 pm

shitstorm incoming? :)

yep glasgow, I'm always waiting for noobs to sieve, so I can take advantage of it. I also always have a look which teams inscript, cause I already know who noob-siev, my only aim here in rsf. :)

glasgowracing

Post by glasgowracing » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:33 pm

yep, i see that and judging by that certain race being offline fo as long as possible is another aim, and maybe ride kms in green tempo for no reason.
increase the fine! :-)

RainerT

Post by RainerT » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:46 am

pls fine me too cause i didnt tell others not to block with me… :roll:
and fine taka too. he also helped some kms which is very unusual. especially because we already had some arguments past times. :lol:

btw.: clarence was strong with about 910 strengh at last km. avaya's kenigsberge was helper to maurice and also did tempo before (maurice without helper). --> maybe another thread about avaya helping to catch nopiks rider attacking?

actually after increasing tempo in mountain it was a very long hilly way to the finish (not sure, but felt like 60 kms?). i knew that the most opponents were not fit.

glasgowracing

Post by glasgowracing » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:43 pm

fine me for killing 3 riders for deuse yesterday. and cause we didn't catch the front group, I should probabaly be suspended for 3 months.

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:28 pm

Good idea, if everyone else is suspended i might even win a race !

team fl

Post by team fl » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:59 am

The only real thing to have is warning anyway. Just a fine or a little ban? makes me laugh...

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:38 am

Well, not everyone behaves as badly as you and gets a warning.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

team fl

Post by team fl » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:01 am

Which as you should know, can be a very virtuousic skill.