same broken rule, different judgment

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

auxilium torino

same broken rule, different judgment

Post by auxilium torino » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:27 am

i want just understand because we have two different penalty after the same fail.

Nessundorma, team attac at ande 2012 10 hours
less then 100 race, he let fail the captain after 8 km...he had NO advantage from this situacion
Fined

Steinz, team attac at NC austria
more then 250 race, he let fail an helper after 45 km...he take advantage from this situacion
Not fined

justice is the same for all?

Is this FAIR play?
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

Robyklebt

Re: same broken rule, different judgment

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:04 am

I want to understand why Auxilium Torino is lying. Again. As always. Ok, not always, sometimes he just insults everybody.
auxilium torino wrote:Nessundorma, team attac at ande 2012 10 hours
less then 100 race, he let fail the captain after 8 km...he had NO advantage from this situacion
He didn't let the captain fall.
auxilium torino wrote: justice is the same for all?
No, obviously not. With YOU in the fairplay committee there is no justice, and nobody expect it anymore. So complaining about a problem that mostly YOU create..... great!
auxilium torino wrote:Is this FAIR play?
By now it's clear that you have no clue what fairplay is. And trying to explain it to you is hopeless too. So don't even bother asking. Plus you never cared about fairplay anyway, it's all about getting advantages in the game for yourself and your friends. Designing races for your riders, allowing/disallowing riders depending on which team they ride for (MarcoII Pirata??.... can I have MicheleII Trapani? Guess not), voting in the fairplay committee depending on how much you like the accused guy or the accuser. So stop pretending you care about fairplay.

Fairplay for you is something like this:

Situation a)
You have sprinter. Another team with a sprinter attacks. You tell him he is not allowed to attack, you insult him, you call him unfair, you give him -3
Situation b)
You have a sprinter and you attack. Somebody with a sprinter chases you. You insult him, you complain, you call him unfair, you give him -3

So stop whining and try a) not to lie all the time b) to understand what fairplay is. Ah shit, that's hopeless. Ok, whining-lying stop would be nice.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

steinz

Post by steinz » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:43 pm

thank you robert.

i´m not gonna answer by myself as any authentic answer would be a heavy insult gainst that threadopener

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:19 pm

Robyklebt wrote:I want to understand why Auxilium Torino is lying. Again. As always. Ok, not always, sometimes he just insults everybody.
auxilium torino wrote:Nessundorma, team attac at ande 2012 10 hours
He didn't let the captain fall.
auxilium torino wrote: justice is the same for all?
No, obviously not. With YOU in the fairplay committee there is no justice, and nobody expect it anymore. So complaining about a problem that mostly YOU create..... great!
auxilium torino wrote:Is this FAIR play?
By now it's clear that you have no clue what fairplay is. And trying to explain it to you is hopeless too. So don't even bother asking. Plus you never cared about fairplay anyway, it's all about getting advantages in the game for yourself and your friends. Designing races for your riders, allowing/disallowing riders depending on which team they ride for (MarcoII Pirata??.... can I have MicheleII Trapani? Guess not), voting in the fairplay committee depending on how much you like the accused guy or the accuser. So stop pretending you care about fairplay.

Fairplay for you is something like this:

Situation a)
You have sprinter. Another team with a sprinter attacks. You tell him he is not allowed to attack, you insult him, you call him unfair, you give him -3
Situation b)
You have a sprinter and you attack. Somebody with a sprinter chases you. You insult him, you complain, you call him unfair, you give him -3

So stop whining and try a) not to lie all the time b) to understand what fairplay is. Ah shit, that's hopeless. Ok, whining-lying stop would be nice.
I remember what nessundorma did.

He was making tempo with a rider and attacked with 2 + the tempo one. The one in tempo never made tempo and he let him fall. We fined him the same I voted for 200.000 the others for 150.000. Result 160.000 of fine.
And I remember he asked sorry to all in forum.
So I don't see a point for don't give to steinz the same fine. ...Or bad one because 8<45

The votes of the others member of jury are just ridiculus. You make me laught a lot but now just start working stop doing clowns
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

Quick

Post by Quick » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:29 pm

Funny sidefact. First Aux didn't even vote for the same penalty, he voted for way more.
J-Czucz hype train

Eagle

Post by Eagle » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:48 pm

hmm, we need a new comitteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

and new rules and so on
| ( o )( o ) | Spongebob

/ ( o )( o ) \ Patrick

( ( o )( o ) ) Thadeus

|( o )| |( o )| Eugene

AlmavivaItalia

Post by AlmavivaItalia » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:58 pm

and new rules and so on
Yes.

And we need to be severe also with our nationmates who rides against the rules

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:13 pm

AlmavivaItalia wrote:

and new rules and so on
Yes.

And we need to be severe also with our nationmates who rides against the rules
Bah, Liechtenstein mates never ride against the rules!
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

AlmavivaItalia

Post by AlmavivaItalia » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:53 pm

Also Barbadians don't do it, but i live in Italy, now, so...

steinz

Post by steinz » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:20 pm

Funny sidefact. First Aux didn't even vote for the same penalty, he voted for way more.
very funny and interesting indeed...

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:00 pm

and german vote for 0...really really strange ...but is steinz german , maybe?
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:19 pm

No he isn't you racist
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

steinz

Post by steinz » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:13 pm

Aux, why don´t u just shut up?
Greetings from Styria/Austria!

glasgowracing

Post by glasgowracing » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:31 pm

Styra is a place where a party rule for too long with a same attitude as a party which once ruled Germany. Mean Styrians are Germans by heart. Aux is no racist. Fine all Germans and Styrians for multi-ism in fairness commitee. Give a bonus to all members of neutral countries (Swiss and Norwegians). Switzerland should receive 10 times as much, because we have a serious national tour and are much more of a cycling country than Norway. An exception to this rule should be Mr. Klebt, as he constantly instults Aux and therefore should be treated like a German/Styrian.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:25 am

I don't instult anybody :D

AlmavivaItalia

Post by AlmavivaItalia » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:24 am

Styra is a place where a party rule for too long with a same attitude as a party which once ruled Germany. Mean Styrians are Germans by heart. Aux is no racist. Fine all Germans and Styrians for multi-ism in fairness commitee. Give a bonus to all members of neutral countries (Swiss and Norwegians). Switzerland should receive 10 times as much, because we have a serious national tour and are much more of a cycling country than Norway. An exception to this rule should be Mr. Klebt, as he constantly instults Aux and therefore should be treated like a German/Styrian.

Glasgow has to be fined. He confuses everyone with his name: He's from Switzerland but he has a scottish city in his teamName.

glasgowracing

Post by glasgowracing » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:33 pm

AlmavivaItalia wrote:

Glasgow has to be fined. He confuses everyone with his name: He's from Switzerland but he has a scottish city in his teamName.
Fine? No, rather a free name change. As the team has been named when I lived in the Glasgow area. But who knows, I might be back living there one day.

NicoVanarlo

Post by NicoVanarlo » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:35 pm

glasgowracing wrote:Styra is a place where a party rule for too long with a same attitude as a party which once ruled Germany. Mean Styrians are Germans by heart. Aux is no racist. Fine all Germans and Styrians for multi-ism in fairness commitee. Give a bonus to all members of neutral countries (Swiss and Norwegians). Switzerland should receive 10 times as much, because we have a serious national tour and are much more of a cycling country than Norway. An exception to this rule should be Mr. Klebt, as he constantly instults Aux and therefore should be treated like a German/Styrian.
I agree with that! (but add belgium to the neutral contries)