Bugatti, a fairness problem

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Pirkio

Bugatti, a fairness problem

Post by Pirkio » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:09 am

Ok, I know bugatti isn't punible for fairplay.
He not teamattack, he not insuld, he not do nothing.

He just destroy all the races he rode.

Made tempo from km 1 on green go out for 100 km than come back (Race destroiled)
Help Climbers to escape inside of attack them and win the stage (Tour and race destroiled)
Help group 2 with yellow shirt to come back after a sieb (Tour and race destroiled)

I'm opening that because I'm tired to see this guy broken races and tours. (and for create a first case for give the opportunity to punish other bad guys in future)

No warning, no ban, just a fine. I'm proposing and I go to vote now.
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

team fl

Re: Bugatti, a fairness problem

Post by team fl » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:23 am

Just search for "bugatti" here in the Fairplay section 8-)
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:39 am

supercool fl :lol:

no afterall, he didn't made nothing of that in the last 15 days (he start to follow me in all the races holy shit)
just breaking races,tours and of course, my balls
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

AlmavivaItalia

Post by AlmavivaItalia » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:01 pm

Do not want to leave it from Gaming, so today was funny, the idea was hard but very good, and so on, the Bad thing is that if someone ask for a "normal" (yeah, i used the expression [Bugatti wtf??] in chat before asking it) answer to "why are you doing tempo?" a smart guy answers (like Team Radeberger: "i'm doing my race".... despite his following motivation about my behaviour on first stage wasn't properly correct). He doesn't answer, goes offline and comeback at last kms without doing anything and finishing in 111° position.

chartreusecycle

Post by chartreusecycle » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:49 pm

Maybe, but he is a 10% win manager (100 stages wing / 1000races), 2 classics and 8 tours !!!
For sure he knows what he is doing :)

Sometimes people complain because managers work for the yellow, but if they want to achieve their own objectives like stage win, white or green jersey I do not see the problem! You can not say GK fight is more important. What is the most important is yourself in cycling :)

Here it is absolutely not a fairness issue!
Paris - Roubaix 2016
Milan - San Remo 2015
Tour de France 2013

4x French Champion 2017, 2018, 2020
GP E3 Harelbeke 2020
2x Paris - Tours 2013, 2019
Gand - Wevelgem 2018
Amstel 2015
Fleche Wallonne 2015

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:23 pm

ahahah nice try mate.

just looks at his team, he haven't riders for any shirt. and 8 tours after 1.100 races are very low number. I suck and I already won 6 tours so please this is a bad defence. He's just destroy always the race where he is. He need a fine for stop that shit. Or he will destroy also your race sometime. (And we need the chance to fine who race in this way, go offline for 100 km in green tempo from km 1 isn't fair. Maybe is more bad than a team attack)
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:50 pm

Pirkio wrote: (And we need the chance to fine who race in this way, go offline for 100 km in green tempo from km 1 isn't fair. Maybe is more bad than a team attack)
No, it definetly isn't.
Don't care about the rest, but making tempo offline isn't unfair.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

bergwerk cycling

Post by bergwerk cycling » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:06 pm

But if everybody do that we can close this game!

Call it like you like ... if 1 person is doing it sometimes we have to and we can life with it ... but really nice gambling is an other way!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:35 pm

If everybody does it we can close the game.
If everybody does tempo online with all riders from km 1 to the end we can close the game too.
Since both isn't the case fortunately we don't need to close the game yet it seems.
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

AlmavivaItalia

Post by AlmavivaItalia » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:51 pm

Maybe, but he is a 10% win manager (100 stages wing / 1000races), 2 classics and 8 tours !!!
For sure he knows what he is doing :)

Sometimes people complain because managers work for the yellow, but if they want to achieve their own objectives like stage win, white or green jersey I do not see the problem! You can not say GK fight is more important. What is the most important is yourself in cycling :)

i think you're right if:

A)you've some favo for the stageprofile or you're acting for surprising
B) you're trying to achieve something like green, white or yellow or somethingother
C) you partecipate "actively" in the stage. Not in the chat, in the stage.

But, as i explained some posts ago, he left 10-15 km of work at yellow and white team. Then told to these teams to go out of tempo and worked to cut the gap. Then, when in front we gaveup the GC attack, he attacked. Then, rightly, the GC guys, hating him, closed early and he gone offline..

is this a behaviour for.... one of the things you explained? Stop to defend our "mothertongue" fellows only because they act against another nationality player.
I also attacked, privatly, Motorizzati, for some declaration done in italian language in the racechat.

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:52 pm

Bugatti isn't a normal stalker, usually who made tempo is online and made it for a reason, he do different stuff, he destroy the races and the tours, we can't fine a player because he try something, but we should if this kill the ambition of the others everytime for no reason. My point of view, bugatti haven't a reason to play this game untill play in this ways.
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:57 pm

Robyklebt wrote:
Pirkio wrote: (And we need the chance to fine who race in this way, go offline for 100 km in green tempo from km 1 isn't fair. Maybe is more bad than a team attack)
No, it definetly isn't.
Don't care about the rest, but making tempo offline isn't unfair.
Point of view,

in real cycle a team can also attack with all the team, nobody broke the balls,
also in real cycle a team with a sleeping admiral don't rode for 100 km's.

And afterall, something have to be implemented, some teams stays off all the stage, jump on in the end and win (fair?)
give penalty to all the player aren't online for few km. Remove tempo, remove helps, freeze the team during tour if out from 60% of the stage. Do something, or we have to close the game in less than 3 years.
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:17 pm

Some teams would attack yellow on the Champs-Elysées if yellow was offline for the first time in 3 weeks and couldn't find a sitter and because he needs to be punished, his safety tempo stops pretty soon.

glasgowracing

Post by glasgowracing » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:41 pm

Robyklebt wrote:Some teams would attack yellow on the Champs-Elysées if yellow was offline for the first time in 3 weeks and couldn't find a sitter and because he needs to be punished, his safety tempo stops pretty soon.
Without commenting on the bugatti case, I allwo myself a general statement.

I don't think they are talking about offline tempo to defend jersey. Especially last summer lots of my races were destroyed by all-race-tempo teams.

In reality, if a team in pelOton makes high tempo the riders of that team will just ride away from the pelOton, if the pelOton disagrees with the high tempo. In this online game however the whole pelOton gets carried. This is why I consider pelOton tempo for no reason as destructive and therefore unfair.

Of course every player, especially new ones, can make the mistake of riding in pelOton for no good reason - i.e.recently a rookie rode in a sprint stage to attack with his mountain guy on a little 3-4 hill before the finish. By looking at the profile the hill looked like the Matterhorn. So of course his pelOton tempo was for a climber attack and totally ok in his view. A newbie should be allowed to make such a mistake.

What I'm talking ahout as unfair behaviour are teams who do all race tempo - even with their "leaders" in almost every race. Such teams we had, en masse, last summer. There should be a process in place to prevent such riding by many teams.

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:05 am

Guten morgen,
na des jz bisschen übertrieben dafür n eigene Dinger zumachen:)
Ja ich fahr in letzter Zeit extrem scheiße. Ich denke immer ich hab die zeit und melde mich an. Dann kommen mir so viele sachen dazwischen und dann bin ich meist nur mit dem handy kurz online und verklicke mich da auch ziemlich oft auf dem kleinen Display. Weis selbst dass es absolut nicht die feine art ist wie ich fahre.
Aber ich hab ja nicht wirklich gegen welche regeln verstoßen.
Zu vorgestern, warum ich nicht an dem letzten km attackiert habe war einfach ein Fehler, hab zuspät gerafft dass ich die noch holen werde.
zu gestern, ich hab eigentlich nur paar km tempo gemacht und wollte dann attackieren, dass ich vorne rein komm. kann ja nicht wissen dass ihr dann gleich aufgebt davorne...
Giro d´Italia 2016 - James Müller
La Vuelta 2015 - Mark McCann
La Doyenne - Helge Thomsen