AVC Hamburg and his multis

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Robyklebt

AVC Hamburg and his multis

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:48 am

Again.

And congrats, Buhmann and the FC, you've managed to make it a difficult decision. While it was an easy one for over a year.

Old threads:

1) viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2022&p=38282&hilit=AVC#p38282

Last posts:
Footballcycling wrote:so my english is pathetic.

My teams are : AVC Nimes / Team pastis - black riders - fantasticcycle - veyron ( I gave the team an other player of RSF ) and I think it's all :mrgreen:
2 things worth mentioning.
1: Not his english is pathetic, he is
2: fantasticcycle is his multi, he admits it.

2) viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2395&p=59959&hilit=AVC#p59959

Situation now: Main team AVC Hamburg
The star of the team: One Iacob Ionescu. 88-59-68-53-58
He was bought on the 07.08.12.
His former team: gladiatorcycling. gladiatorcycling? Oh, name change, it used to be.... FANTASTICCYCLE. Ehm, haven't we heard that name before? Yes, we have.... see above. While until now as far as we know at least he just farmed and switched teams regularly, sometimes riding with more than one at the same time, but mostly just using the strongest team while building the others, he never transferred his ultra farmed riders from one team to the other. Did it this time.

Does anybody maybe see the problem this time?

AVC Hamburg: main team right now. Used to be AVC Nimes btw, so yes, it's the same guy... active again since May.
gladiatorcycling: used to be fantasticcycle. active in May-June-July. Used to give the main team a good rider.
FF Biker: Old "black rider". Not racing since May. But has 7 riders.
Team FAJITAS: Used to be RADION RIDERS, created right after the first thread was opened, nr 1 here, the one from 18.07.11, first race for this team 25.07.11.Was active from march to may.

So? We have it all. Again. Multiple teams controlled by the same manager, teams that are used depending on how well the farmed riders train, teams that ride at the same time too, and now new: using the multiple teams to strenghten the main team.

Is there any reason not to take action against him?

Seriously: The guy probably isn't even aware of doing something wrong. Yeah, Roby that moron attacks him regularly and tells him he's an asshole, haha, but "I'm not doing anything wrong". That's what we get from him.

Now?
FINALLY BLOCK his teams. FF, gladiator, FAJITAS. These 3 for sure. They need to be blocked TODAY. Then? AVC Hamburg? Don't know. 4 days raced in the Vuelta, his presence already has an influence on the race, kicking him out now is of course 100% justified and fair to him, but for the race, not sure, it probably was ridden differently thatn it would have been without him there, his presence benefited some, hurt some I guess... ok, still a ban seems more than justified actually. But in the end don't care. BUT AT LEAST FINALLY BLOCK ALL OTHER TEAMS.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

NoPikouze

Re: AVC Hamburg and his multis

Post by NoPikouze » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:31 am

Especially selling the great riders of his farm teams to his main team is despicable.
Ionescu, 88 mountain, sold on 4/08 by gladiatorcycling, then bought on 7/08 by AVC Hamburg (he had to be really hitting the refresh button to get him !)
Moreover, this rider has his formsetting for the vuelta. This is not a coincidence or anything even close to that, this is all on purpose. He deserves to be banned because it's about the worst you can do with multis and farmteams...

Although as Roby said, he is riding and influencing the vuelta. And also my opponent so right now doing what I want is not necessarily the best option. But this kind of behaviour is unacceptable, isn't it ? Otherwise tell me, I've already lost so many years by playing with only 1 team of losers !
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:30 am

Despicable. Thanks for the word I was looking for!

And yes, of course he should be banned.

One year ago all his teams except one should have been banned. Even if he kind of said (but not clearly) that he would only ride with one. Wasn't done.
When a few months later he was still riding with more than one team, then maybe ALL his teams should have been banned, including the "main" one. Or ok, maybe be nice and ban only the others, and let the main one continue. Why shouldn't he continue to ride with one team... If that is banned too he'll just make other new teams..
Now? Basically it's the clearest cases of all cases, that behavious is just not acceptable. Despicable. Only ONE problem... that's the Vueltainfluence... but... just to have a "fair" Vuelta, where there isn't a guy taken out after 2 stages that influence the GC... not really right either. Because he has gotten away with this shit for too long, and instead of showing remorse or stopping actually using his farm teams, his disregards for the rules has even gotten bigger.
Wasn't sure when I first wrote it... take him out of the Vuelta or not.. now after thinking it over a bit.... I'm sure... take him out. Not good that he could influence 2 days, maybe helping some teams, hurting others, but letting him influence it for the rest? Not better. Let him finally understand that he can't do whatever he wants.

So, what I would do is: BAN all his teams except AVC Hamburg.
Take AVC Hamburg out of the Vuelta.
Forcibly SELL Ionescu and put him on the D6-7 market.
Ban AVC for 2 weeks, or even a bit longer.
Give him a fine, adjusted to his finances now. Or hmm, just buy him a 9th rider, as weak as possible... and then give him a fine so that he is roughly 1 million in the red. Or 2.
Take away the possibility of a reset for this team. Make it nonresettable. Let him ride after the temporary ban, but let him ride without an easy restart with a reset. 9 riders, debt, let him get out of that hole
Maybe rename his team to "despicable cheater". Whenb he has the money he can change it... he can before too, just his debt will grow...
Regular IP checks to see if he makes himself another team.... or uses an old one that isn't known yet. If that's the case... kick his main team too, and all others. And keep doing that forever, no more RSF for him.

IN principle though no need to forbid him to play RSF. He can play, like everybody else with ONE team. He doesn't understand that? Ok, if he understands it by having to build a team from a pretty big debt, then ok, play on. If he still doesn't get it. get rid of him.

But ok, not really up to me to propose what to do, should be the FC acting (and here for example it would just be nice to know if there is a thread opened at least, no need to tell us your recomendation to Buhmann) first, and then Buhmann deciding later (and in cases of multis IMO public announcement aren't wrong, in other cases don't like them, but in the cases of multis it's nice to see that something is done against them, would increase the general mood, since we're going through another spell of multimania...new guys aren't welcomed anymore, but called multis immediately even if there aren't even any suspicous signs) And of course another funny comment by AVC Hamburg would be nice too. Like "where can I delete my other teams".... or if he has something even funnier to say, ok too.

Ahhhhhh... if I remember correctly from another thread, the FC now has the power to ban teams... a button that wasn't working was corrected by Buh? If enough members push it? Mmh, not a button I think you guys should have, but maybe for once you should use it. After all this multi here has admitted to being the boss of the teams we talk about, there can't be the slightest doubt he is guilty of being a multi, he admitted it, his Ionescu transfer is clear as well.. Use it if Buh doesn't react fast.

ps: And a public announcement that for one year it's allowed to insult the guy should be made too. He of course is not allowed to insult back, would give him more fines.
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

avc hamburg

Post by avc hamburg » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:27 pm

Your best proposal since beginning of the " AVC affäre ". Congratulation ^^
why not just bann the ip adress ? ^^

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:17 pm

Because if you really want to play RSF, why not give you that pleasure? Why not let you play RSF, with ONE team.

Yes, you've more or less proven by now that you don't want that... correct. The question actually is: WHY don't you want to play with one team?

But yeah, since you don't seem capable of doing that, why not just go for deleting the teams, add an IP ban? You know why. It willl be useless since very likely you are not stupid enough not to find a way around that. You're pathetic, you're despicable, but you haven't given us many hints about being retarded. So... my guess is you'd be back with x teams in no time. So... let you keep one, hope that you won't find the need to add x ones with other IPs? But in the end, I'm 99% sure. IP ban or not, you'll be back with x teams in no time at all. Conclusion: it doesn't matter at all if there is an IP ban. You're happy to cheat, you have no sense of honour, you're the type of person RSF can't beat. So, you win. Congrats, you've beaten RSF.

avc hamburg

Post by avc hamburg » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:37 pm

Ok that's just what I wanted to hear, goodbye guys ;)

superemre

Post by superemre » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:45 pm

You're happy to cheat, you have no sense of honour, you're the type of person RSF can't beat. So, you win. Congrats, you've beaten RSF.
Ok that's just what I wanted to hear

FANTASTICO, A STO PUNTO LEGALIZZATE IL MULTY , VI DIVERTIRESTE DI PIU
”This land is unlike any other place. Sardinia is another thing: enchanting space and distance to travel around, nothing done, nothing definitive. It's like freedom itself ". (D.H.Lawrence, 1921)
BIKE AUSTIS

glasgowracing

Post by glasgowracing » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:46 pm

Identify yourself by sending a copy of your passport to the boss and then play with your real name instead of a username.

That's the only way to effectively prevent such behaviour.

Yes, not realistic at the moment.

So one way to at least ease our search for such *insert word of your choice*:

Make parts of IPs used at login and last 5 login times visible to all users.

avc hamburg

Post by avc hamburg » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:40 pm

I've got a dynamic IP adress ;)

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:06 am

AVC HAMBURG<23:46>: dis à buhmann de vite me bannir ;)

Guy is offline (but watching as a spectator) the whole race and shows up in the final 3 kms to steal the win. Obvious, but still annoying. And use of another account to watch probably. And destroying the game for the others. Bah.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:53 am

yeah and looks if AVC isn't RTW too please.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:20 am

What does RTW mean?

ATB - Racing

Post by ATB - Racing » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:07 pm

in german Rettungswagen; sorry for offtopic

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:29 pm

Ok, seems another name of a team that is suspected to be his.

Just out of curiosity... has the FC at least opened a internal fairnessthread?

AlmavivaItalia

Post by AlmavivaItalia » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:14 pm

Robyklebt wrote:Ok, seems another name of a team that is suspected to be his.

Just out of curiosity... has the FC at least opened a internal fairnessthread?

does it Exist the internal fairnessforum? XD

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:03 pm

Better question would be: Does anyone care about the fact that someone is playing, cheating, disrespecting the rules, admitting it, telling he should be banned quickly, keeping the whole outlaw stuff going as long as possible, and being a pain in the ass of all the regular players ?

Well by "anyone" we all know who I mean...

deuseburger

Post by deuseburger » Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:35 pm

word, since buh seemed to be active yesterday in quite a lot of other topics i had hoped he would took some action in this case. it realy is a shame he didnt... and shame is the moderatest of the words coming to my mind...
cheers deuse...
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research."

Milton William Cooper

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:03 pm

Robyklebt wrote:What does RTW mean?
Interaction beetwen RTW and AVC looked strange yesterday. Really strange. But it seems there are really 2 differents guys.

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:42 pm

deuseburger wrote:word, since buh seemed to be active yesterday in quite a lot of other topics i had hoped he would took some action in this case. it realy is a shame he didnt... and shame is the moderatest of the words coming to my mind...
cheers deuse...
+1
NoPikouze wrote:Better question would be: Does anyone care about the fact that someone is playing, cheating, disrespecting the rules, admitting it, telling he should be banned quickly, keeping the whole outlaw stuff going as long as possible, and being a pain in the ass of all the regular players ?

Well by "anyone" we all know who I mean...
perfect exmaple for handcuffed FC and the problem with an inactive admin..inactive in fairness-cases
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

avc hamburg

Post by avc hamburg » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:23 am

I'm a despicable fucking bad player, but I ever was honest and never lie ;) RTW isn't my account. I already told which teams I "managed".

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:56 am

No, you're dishonest. And you've been caught lying a few times...

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:27 pm

Anyway, what happened?

Was an internal fairness thing opened?
Or was he actually banned?
It seems AVC didn't ride the end of the Vuelta, and no transfers either in AVC Hamburg. (Didn't check his other teams) Banned? Or he takes a break himself? Or give up completely the game?
The FC should at least know if they had an internal case. Why can't they inform us if there is one and if not?

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:32 pm

AVC should be already banned, the others team , no idea :S
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:40 pm

Oh, finally somebody is able to answer. Thank you thank you, thank you so much for finding 1 minute in your precious time to help communication and transparency! Of course the suspicion that this new information policy was only implemented and will very likely be prove to be only temporary, because there is another case where you want to see results is there, but let's see, maybe the busy FC will find time to do what it should, which is, give the forum a minimum of information. Case opened, case closed, etc.

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:54 pm

This is because we don't have information when someone is banned :) the problem is not the (active) jury members the problem is the role the jury have, jury can't ban, jury can't stop jury can't fine.. Jury is like the italian democratic election..
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!