tour beauce 15h feld 2 multi

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Team-Hannen

tour beauce 15h feld 2 multi

Post by Team-Hannen » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:45 pm

hier ist ein multi
team piemonte
Team CDH* die fahren wechselseitig für einander

bitte unternehmt was

mfg

Robyklebt

Re: tour beauce 15h feld 2 multi

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:12 pm

It's not necessarily a multi, it could be brothers or whatever.

But after watching the end of your race, it doesn't really matter, multi or brothers, sisters, friends, lovers, split personality, father and son, whatever, the way CDH rode was clearly for Team Piemonte in my view.

Either multi, or "the real life friends" thing.... and the way of riding IMO deserves to be kicked out of the tour immediately.

Situation when I started watching: yellow Team Piemonte. In front a group of 3, looks gone for the stage win. And it was. Then a few secs in front of the peloton a group with a guy who could be dangerous for Team Piemonte. Team Piemonte rides alone. All ok. Then... Before the last lap, change. CDH comes in tempo with the weaker climber, after the hill, rides with his only flat rider. While Team Piemonte goes out of tempo. Reason for CDH to ride? None really. The 2 groups in front by then were gone, both. If there was a chance to get them, ok, he can hope for a stage win with his better climber. Like this? The only effect his tempo had was, keep the distance to the "yellow danger" group down, and it certainly looked like this was his intention too. Last climb, finish, 4-5, he attacks with the better climber, good, clearly for himself, but keeps the weaker climber in blue tempo, even after the attack. Again, this looks like it's just there to help Team Piemonte. Keeping blue tempo there had no positive effect whatsover for him, an attack yes, doing nothing ok to, just riding? Positive effect for Piemonte 1: Keep the distance down to the challenger by herakles in front, that worked, 7" still. 2. Don't allow an attack by another guy by Hannen who is only 3" behind yellow. Yes, he didn't ride red the 4-5 like he "should" have... new guy... maybe new guys, who knows. But what I saw seemed clearly like CDH was simply riding for Piemonte.

Ah yes, romaroma is clearly ornyorny etc again.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

superemre

Post by superemre » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:02 pm

I ask you something: what do you do against them? ban? fine? Prison? electric chair?
I am a bit 'tired of multy team
”This land is unlike any other place. Sardinia is another thing: enchanting space and distance to travel around, nothing done, nothing definitive. It's like freedom itself ". (D.H.Lawrence, 1921)
BIKE AUSTIS

Chense

Post by Chense » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:23 pm

If its really a multi it should be banned ... but buhmann is sometimes slooooooow :)