Giro della Campania 20:00Uhr

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Freudenfeuer

Giro della Campania 20:00Uhr

Post by Freudenfeuer » Wed May 30, 2012 8:44 pm

infosports.be wird beleidigend. Ich habe ihn gestern "Pussy" genannt was nicht schlimm ist wie ich finde und er nennt mich :tafiole

Freudenfeuer: fordere hier ne starfe für infosports.be
Freudenfeuer: jetzt langt es
Flinky: ruhr kein stress bitte.
Freudenfeuer: hab gedacht du denkst ein wenig mit^^
Salzgitter AG: kommt Zeit, kommt Berg ;-) Eging leider scheiß-Form
infosports.be: tafiole
Freudenfeuer: Pussy hat auch nen Klasiker verbraten, also Salzi da lässt sich was machen

tafiole heißt übersetzt Schwuchtel oder Homosexueller

sorry das ich den Text nicht in englisch geschrieben habe. Mein Englisch......na ja :(
bergwerk: Freude is a "Spielverderber" ... i dont know the english word for that ... a gamekiller?

gary moore rocks..............

Lizard

Re: Giro della Campania 20:00Uhr

Post by Lizard » Wed May 30, 2012 8:51 pm

Sei mal keine Pussy :mrgreen:
Wizards Cycling: De toenemende Ster van Amsterdam

Hall of Fame:
Adam Wollfinger (73-82-80-47-57, 64 Reg)
Herbert Königsbauer (87-60-66-54-53, 57 Reg)
Manuel Clausen (76-83-63-46-64, 57 Reg)
Tom van Amstel (74-80-74-50-65, 35 Reg)

VC Aywaille

Post by VC Aywaille » Wed May 30, 2012 9:20 pm

- Les connections irréalistes sont interdites:(par ex.: une équipe travaille pour une autre équipe sans rien y gagner.équipe profite de l´absence imprévue d´un concurent dans un tour, etc.).

Just see how Freudenfeuer speak the 2 first days and you understand the result.

This is killing radsportfreaks (and there is too much teams like this).

Freudenfeuer have no respect from me. And maybe it's more than this.

I would like to insult him here, but i can't.

PS: homosexual is an insult? I think the opening of this subject is an insult for all the homosexuals...
VC Aywaille
The team to beat

Il ne faut jamais juger les gens sur leurs fréquentations : Judas, par exemple, avait des amis irréprochables! (Verlaine)

Freudenfeuer

Post by Freudenfeuer » Wed May 30, 2012 9:47 pm

VC Aywaille wrote:- Les connections irréalistes sont interdites:(par ex.: une équipe travaille pour une autre équipe sans rien y gagner.équipe profite de l´absence imprévue d´un concurent dans un tour, etc.).
ich habe auf der ersten etappe mit meinen klassikern attackiert und bin für mich gefahren, in der Gruppe war ein Bergfahrer den die klassiker gezogen haben. Wir sind mit ungefähr 1:10 Vorsprung in den Berg reingefahren. Er hat mich beschimpft das ich unfair fahre; ich farge mich warum? meine Klassiker hatten null chancen gegen die Bergfahrer. Was blieb mir also übrig? Die Flucht.
bergwerk: Freude is a "Spielverderber" ... i dont know the english word for that ... a gamekiller?

VC Aywaille

Post by VC Aywaille » Wed May 30, 2012 10:42 pm

Insulting to say that it was unfair? You are serious, here? Because i am not sure it is an insult...

And you know why i said this. You had no chance to make a top 5 in the stage (there was a 85 mountain in the group and not enough gap with the other climbers) and no chance to make an enough gap with the 4-5 best tt classikers for classement. So why riding for Cello, who was in the group?

I thinked, and i still think, that it was a point of the fairness rules you must agree in the beginning: riding for another team without any chance to win something.

So, 2 ideas for you:

1. Trying to make a topic in a language i can understand, maybe english (no french or german)
2. Not begin to call me pussy if you don't want i say you tafiole...
VC Aywaille
The team to beat

Il ne faut jamais juger les gens sur leurs fréquentations : Judas, par exemple, avait des amis irréprochables! (Verlaine)

Freudenfeuer

Post by Freudenfeuer » Thu May 31, 2012 8:25 am

VC Aywaille wrote:
And you know why i said this. You had no chance to make a top 5 in the stage (there was a 85 mountain in the group and not enough gap with the other climbers) and no chance to make an enough gap with the 4-5 best tt classikers for classement. So why riding for Cello, who was in the group?
Mein lieber Aywaille, soll ich einfach zusehen wie andere gewinnen? Darf ich nicht fahren nur weil ein Bergfahrer in der Guppe ist? Darf ich nicht für meine Klassiker fahren? darf ich nicht fahren, nur weil der Abstand zu gering ist? Darf ich nicht fahren, weil ich kein Favo bin? Darf ich nicht fahren, weil ich keine Chancen habe? Ich habe versucht mir eine Chance zu erarbeiten. Ich sehe nicht einfach zu wie Favos gewinnen!!!!
Aber darum geht es nicht. es geht darum das er die Homosexuellen beleidigt hat, nicht mich. darum geht es mir. Leider kann ich wenig englisch oder Französisch, tut mir leid. Muß man eben ein Übersetzungsprogramm nehmen

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu May 31, 2012 8:45 am

Dear Freudenfeuer, dear Aywaille

Could you please stop your personal discussion about tempo in a group and put it on the level of personal messages? The only question that is interesting here is if there is an insult against Freudenfeuer or not. I am sure the FC will handle this question happily with great care.

My opinion:
- To Freudenfeuer: You know how to enjoy yourself too ("kein Kind von Traurigkeit sein"), get it like a man an live with it.
- To Aywaille: If you think Freudenfeuer did something wrong/forbidden, open a fairness thread. But if you insult (does not mean that this happened here), take it like a man too and live with it (or the penalty).
- To Petit Singe: Yes sometime insulting helps to find inner peace

Edith says there should be a 50'000 penalty for Bella Italia!!! and did some wording...
Last edited by team fl on Thu May 31, 2012 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Freudenfeuer

Post by Freudenfeuer » Thu May 31, 2012 9:15 am

team fl wrote:Dear Freudenfeuer, dear Aywaille

Could you please stop your personal discussion about tempo in a group ont he leve of personal messages? The only question that is interesting here is if there is an insult against Freudenfeuer or not. I am sure the FC will handle this question happily with great care.

My opinion:
- To Freudenfeuer: You know how to enjoy himself too ("kein Kind von Traurigkeit sein"), get it like a man an live with it.
- To Aywaille: If you think Freudenfeuer did something wrong/forbidden, open a fairness thread. But if you insult (does not mean that this happened here), take it like a man too and live with it (or the penalty).
- To Petit Singe: Yes sometime insulting helps to find inner peace

Edith says there should be a 50'000 penalty for Bella Italia!!!

OK, i stopp the heated discussion!....But I am still of the opinion he wanted to insult me, all the same which word he has written. For him it was a bad word!!!!!......... Aber ich bin immer noch der Meinung das er mich beschimpfen wollte, egal welches Wort er geschrieben hat. Für ihn war es ein Schimpfwort. Für mich war es eine Beleidigung der Homosexuellen............

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu May 31, 2012 9:19 am

Freudenfeuer wrote:
OK, i stopp the heated discussion!....But I am still of the opinion he wanted to insult me, all the same which word he has written. For him it was a bad word!!!!!......... Aber ich bin immer noch der Meinung das er mich beschimpfen wollte, egal welches Wort er geschrieben hat. Für ihn war es ein Schimpfwort. Für mich war es eine Beleidigung der Homosexuellen............
Good, and well, I guess otherwise you would not have opened a fairness thread, dear cpt. obvious :geek: :twisted:

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Thu May 31, 2012 9:30 am

Freude i told it to you yesterday and maybe today again...stop being a small child...the first word came from your direction...and now you cry after he reacts?

he could have opened a thread by himself if he felt offended by being called a pussy...but he didn't...today he called you "xy" and now you run to the forum? a little bit strange imo

no fine for both and hopefully in the future not so huffy or sensetive teams around who open a thread because of one word, they don't like...so often emotions run high after a race...if me or the guys i rode with at the giro 18:00would have opened a thread for every bad word, the first two sites in the fairness-board would be full with vagaderi, me, gala, tdt....
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu May 31, 2012 9:35 am

Team Franconia wrote:(...) the fairness-board would be full with vagaderi, me, gala, tdt....
fine for all!

peitsche racing

Post by peitsche racing » Thu May 31, 2012 5:27 pm

es ist immer ärgerlich in einer tour das sich teams da "anfeinden".... ich fahre ja die tour mit und bin schon leidtragender dieser kleinen auseinandersetzung..... reißt er aus fährt er hinterher und andersrum war es auch das selbe....

aus meiner sicht begann es so das info zuerst freude anging und ihm im chat mehrfach vorgeworfen hat er hällt sich nicht an die "rules" er spielt unfair und dann kam auch eine -3 bewertung nach tag 1....

tag 2 wollte freudenfeuer dann nachfragen wieso weshalb warum.... und da ging es dann richtig los im chat. es wuredn zum teil nicht schöne sachen gesagt info erwähnte mehrfach dieses fremdwort was anscheinend homo... ect heißt..... freudenfeuer war das anscheinend dann zuviel und er ließ sich auf dieses niveau herrab und begann info nurnoch pussy zu nennen.... klar nicht die feine art aber ich hab verständniss das man nach gewissen aussagen bewertungen und fahrerrein mal unfreundlich wird......

das doofe ist einfach nur das durch solche streitigkeiten meistens immer unschuldige teams im feld leiden müssen durch die tzä ich lass dich jetz nicht aus dem feld fahren sache..... ;/

Freudenfeuer

Post by Freudenfeuer » Thu May 31, 2012 6:31 pm

peitsche racing wrote:es ist immer ärgerlich in einer tour das sich teams da "anfeinden".... fremdwort was anscheinend homo... ect heißt..... freudenfeuer war das anscheinend dann zuviel und er ließ sich auf dieses niveau herrab und begann info nurnoch pussy zu nennen.... klar nicht die feine art aber ich hab verständniss das man nach gewissen aussagen bewertungen und fahrerrein mal unfreundlich wird......

das doofe ist einfach nur das durch solche streitigkeiten meistens immer unschuldige teams im feld leiden müssen durch die tzä ich lass dich jetz nicht aus dem feld fahren sache..... ;/
Zum ersten Absatz von Dir den ich zitiert habe: Mein Fehler war, das ich mich auf sein Niveau herrab gelassen habe. Bin eig. ein recht fairer und friedfertiger Manager. Aber da war leider der Ofen aus bei mir nach dem er mich anging als ich nachfragte warum er mich so bewertet hat!

Zum zweiten Absatz: Ich verstehe Dich voll und ganz wenn Du als Leittragender dazwischen hängst. Ich werde mich jetzt zusammen reißen...................!

VC Aywaille

Post by VC Aywaille » Thu May 31, 2012 7:18 pm

I don't understand german, so if i cannot defend myself, i don't have to continue...

Finaly i am ok with fl and Franconia. No need to make a big war here for this. Tafiole is not really badest than pussy.

So, make a fart and be positive in the future.

You can have another opinion but seriously i still find that i can ask something in the fairness part of the forum for your first day! Don't want to make the crybaby, so i don't make it. But i really think you was wrong there.

Good night, maybe beter to close this funny topic, now?
VC Aywaille
The team to beat

Freudenfeuer

Post by Freudenfeuer » Thu May 31, 2012 7:29 pm

VC Aywaille wrote:
yes, i make a fart :lol:

VC Aywaille

Post by VC Aywaille » Thu May 31, 2012 7:38 pm

Freudenfeuer wrote:
VC Aywaille wrote:
yes, i make a fart :lol:
Nice, i'll try to make one too. So we are relax for the end of the tour.
VC Aywaille
The team to beat