got question. ??

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

sittinbull11

got question. ??

Post by sittinbull11 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:57 pm

Today i ran in people that have 2 and 4 Teams on this game the even Told me .Not gone Tell the names of teams becourse i have no Cleu of it right our wrong what the doing thats why am asking this .

now am wondering of the can do that becourse 1 said its ok aslong the dont ride the same Race ?

but this Rule 4. It is prohibited to create several accounts of play. Multiaccounts will be dissolved. says you cant have more ?

So if it is ok to have more teams aslong the not race same race ?

Robyklebt

Re: got question. ??

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:01 pm

No, not ok.
Always only 1 team is ok. Forbidden to have more than one team. Even if they never ride in the same race. No need to tell the names here right now, just tell the guys that told you that it's forbidden and they should stop, if they don't, then tell the names to Buhmann later.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

RS Ostfriesland

Post by RS Ostfriesland » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:01 pm

No its not ok. Only one team pp.
http://www.jans-fotogalerien.de

Anonymer RSFler: ich trink glaub ich 2 mal im jahr alk und einmal resette ich :-D

sittinbull11

Post by sittinbull11 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:56 am

hope the where lissing but not sure the where ridding in my race today .1 of them told mz that he already has send email to delete 1 of 2 teams .not gone give names but am sure you can find them i guess.