equipe-questions about the team

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Quick

Re: equipe-questions about the team

Post by Quick » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:37 pm

I think he lies. In the FC-chat he told us that he hasnt the time to explain. But still has the time to ride races. And the other 2 ride their races too without saying here something. I really think there's something not right and I'm 100% sure, that i saw several suspicious attacks from equipe and pirati.
J-Czucz hype train

club nautico

Post by club nautico » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:44 pm

At first I thought it was right to investigate, but now has become a witch-hunt!
mah!

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:35 pm

for sure,

aux = sitter of equipe
pirati= boss of equipe

Aux and his gold heart, he will help all and maybe this time he maked something wrong with the equipe question, but for sure i'm not for the aux ban, even the pirati ban i want, fine for pirati little fine for aux and ban of equipe should be the right punishment
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

chaos_men

Post by chaos_men » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:24 am

i rode the tour with the 2 teams.... and its hard when we all get siebt by pirati and equipe and then they ride together every day.... they hanging with all rider and everytime when comes a atack... 1 o 2 km before the atack they change rider... many times they make tempo then atack 1 team the other team is hanging with 1-3 rider in the wheels of the ataking team....

und nun hört mein english auch schon auf..... da ich deutsch das besser schreiben kann :)

ich bin mir sicher das die teams sich mind abgesprochen haben und das nicht via renn chat sondern auf andere wege um damit dann die tour zu dominieren und für sich das beste rauszuhollen

weil es war erdrückend wie abgestimmt diese teams gefahren sind dort gab es NIE probleme nie tempo fragen ect und equipe hatte eig NIE eine chance in der gruppe auf den sieg trotzdem fuhr er ohne 1 wort zu verlieren für das team pirati......

man sollte da echt unbedingt mal nachforschungen machen ob dort wirklich alles rechtens ist.... weil sonst suche ich mir auch einfach ma 1 deutsches team und mach mit dem alles vorher via skype oda icq ablabern wie man fahren kann das mind 1 team richtig dicken erfolg hat...... weil so war das bei dieser tour... pirati kam mit einem extrem teurern team und hatte natürlich da verpflichtungen gute ergebnisse einzufahren und da hat equipe wesentlich geholfen... auch wen das team equipe selber nix erreicht hat

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:08 am

Buhmann wrote:Aux has sent me a pn. Of course it would be better if post here directly. But i don´t think that he is a multi or somethink like this.
and he isnt able to write just 1 sentence here like "i just sitted the team", there is anything going on here and I demand to fire Aux from the fairness committee for his behaviour in this case. Sending a PN to buhmann? WTF show up here and say a word
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:50 pm

I am finish with christmas.
I was wait, while was too funny to read the Chaos post, but also, while i want write only one time, without stress.
Yes, i can write 2 words, also more then 2.

First, i waive to ride Sheik tour with my team , while i must work, i was not sure if i can, and i decide to ride little tour and one day race.
Equipe ask me to sit him, when i can, i do it.
I was sitting Equipe, more stage.
I ride for Equipe, not for Pirati, and Equipe results are better as expected.
With a team without Crono value, that was very important due to the big intresting stage 12, Equipe win the team classification, maybe not the inportant classification, but a good results, if we think that other classment was closed, equipe team was without a chance to win yellow, white, red or green jersey.
Equipe win also a stage, and take 2 second stage place(one time the game take not the setting, not new).
why equipe ride closed to pirati?
because was convenient, Claw make that too,and win more stage, Claw same say that Pirati ride was the only way to try to win the tour, and was right, against a monster like Mario Schleck.
Chaos got rabid while Pirati siebed , when give a chance...Why not, is a tour, Chaos must lern to play, must lern that Tour is not a onedayrace.
Chaos accuse equipe for a team attack, was not one, insult the whole chat ,despite to the other team that say him that was not one(Claw Docet) and at end, instead to apologizy, insult again, and say that fault was the rule, while error was the rule :?
another rule say that Vorbidden are UNreal arrangement, Mr. Chaos, and the style to ride was not unreal, on the contrary , was real then more!
Nobody say a words, and at the tour was present with great team like Claw, Recien, Skullz and Francais, all team that knoew the game better then you.
You ride also togheter with Motorizzati...Was then also an arrangement, or not?
You say to other team to ride again me and Pirati, despite that was not in their intrest, is this not UNFAIR???
You ride for Skullz, again Italian Mountain teams, Despite you have not a minimal chance , while you was without a single Mountain rider, and tha Mountain at end was to hard for You.

You want that other teams got Punish, ok, but then, look first yourself.
You want that Pirati let you or motorizzati win a middle mountain stage, is this not unreal?
You insult Pirati, while siebed you in a middle mountain stage...While you want that Pirati let you or motorizzati win the middle mountain stage, is this not unreal?(and this was not the same stage from asserted Equipe team attack).
every time, other team siebed, Chaos was harshly and offensive.
But, sorry, is not other fault, if you ride a Mountain tour with a sprinter team, and you cannot require that other team don't sieb, while you have no riders for this tour.
Was only your fault, while probably, as yet ,you don't understand the game, but you cannot expected that other team wait you.
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:05 pm

I forget one to say!

Pirati thinked abuot to eliminated more Flat rider (and sprinter too), used the period of restriction (Karenzzeit), but renunce while i say to him, because we want not eliminate Motorizzati importat flat riders.

If Pirati want, at the stage, Motorizzati and Chaos would be lost for sure 3-4 riders or more, but at end, Pirati renunce to force the pace..., and their got saved for few seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this happens for the flat stages

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:18 pm

How is this bullshit related to anything relevant about the case?
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

chaos_men

Post by chaos_men » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:49 am

what i can say mhh only LOL :D

its nice that you know what pirati whant to do... he never write this in the chat... you talked with them about the races or mhh i say it in german

habt euch wohl wärend den rennen fein abgesprochen wer was wie wo plant... den genau SO kommt es rüber und nicht anders....

und pirati hatte nie die chance uns aus der zeit zu fahren wen nich DU lieber aux oder halt mal der org besitzer (wen der überhaupt 1 tag gefahren ist) da fein geholfen hätten aber das scheint ja unter landsmännern normal zu sein auch chancenlos mal dem anderen team zu helfen.....

fakt ist du musst ein sehr sehr guter helseher gewessen sein das du auch wirklich immer mit den 2 fiten helfern die richtigen räder gefunden hast mit den pirati mehrfach raus atackiert hatte bevor er siebte... aber ist ja ganz einfach von 9 rädern 2 zu finden.... du wusstest immer genau wann und wie was abging an welchen km man tempo rausnehmen musste damit die atacke auch sicher ist und all sowas....

also war das illegale absprache und ja das werfe ich diesen 2 (3) teams vor das die sich illegal abgesprochen haben weil im renn chat oder im rsf chat war nie was zu lesen von karenz zeit oder das mit motto seinen helfern...... aber komisch das ein aux das weiß ;) und keine angst ich habe immer bei euern lästerrein ein translator benutzt....

fakt ist ihr habt euch da fein abgelabert und das nit auf korekte art und weise und das ihr da alle 3 unter einer decke steckt das ist doch ganz klar sichtbar... immerhin nutzt ihr ja die selben ips also habt ihr kontakt.... finde das sollte man so ahnden wie multi... und nicht anders... weil genau so seid ihr gefahren!!!!!

als wen ihr im selben raum sitzt und euch da über alles ablabert....

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:20 am

wenn du schon in einer Sprache sprichst die die Beschuldigten nicht verstehen möglicherweise dann mach das doch auch in einer Sprache die im Google Translator vorkommt. Was du sprichst ist nicht Deutsch
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:18 pm

Keine bestreite der sache das wir uns abgesprochen haben, genau wie du und Motorizzati....
Schon der fakt das du unsere "lasterein" mit translator ubersetzen konnte , ist schon ein beweis das wir in chat komuniziert haben, deswegen alles in ordnung.
Eure interesse war sprint, unsere andere...ist nicht irreal oder unfair.
Hast du schon Radfahren rennen gesehen/bist du schon rennen gefahren?
Ich bezweifel es, sonst hatte es du sowas nicht gepostet.

Mein IP ist in deutschland, ich wohne ins deutschland, und ist klar das wenn ich fur Equipe sitte, Equipe team hat meine IP, dafur muss man kein genie sein.
Ich habe schon 40 team gesittet, inzu kommt ich bin/bin gewesen mentor von mindesten 30 italienisches team, weil an anfang war ich der einziges 100% italiener ins spiel
bei alle die teams wirs du meine IP finden, aus unterschiedlichen grunde, sonst hatte ich nicht helfen konnen, besondere am anfang, wenn keine tutorial auf italienisch war

was betriff chancenlos, entschuldigung, aber, dann bist du dummer als erlaubt,um die warheit nicht in gesischt zu schauen, weil hab ich schon geschrieben das Equipe hat mehr als du gewonnen in dieses tour!
Chancenlos, scheint nicht gewesen zu sein ....
Dein einziges sieg, nicht vergessen, war ein geschenk von moto an dir, als dankeschon fur deine kollaboration.
Dagegen, Equipe , wenn ich gesittet habe, hat nicht geschenkt bekommt, dagegen, weil, hatte Pirati nicht verfolgt auf eine etappe, hatte Equipe 100% ein sieg mehr.

Konnte es du mir erklaeren warum, wenn du mit motorizzati dich abspricht ist legal, wenn Equipe und Pirati sich absprachen ist nicht in ordnung???
wenn es geht auf Deutsch, danke!

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:21 pm

noch eine kleingkheit was betrifft attacke verfolgen.

ein paar teams haben auch regelmessig die fahrer von Pirati verfolgt, mit erfolg...dann war die absprache viel grosse, oder war vieleicht nicht so schwer zu verstehen welche fahrer zu verfolgen waren???

Quick

Post by Quick » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:41 pm

Roby meinte doch du postest auch unter Equipes Forenaccount. Wieso?
J-Czucz hype train

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:54 pm

Quick wrote:Roby meinte doch du postest auch unter Equipes Forenaccount. Wieso?
Das würd mich auch interessieren. und dass du auch die selbe IP wie deine Mentees hast versteht sich irgendwie auch nicht von selbst aber passt ja nicht zum Thema gerade.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:56 pm

weil konnte es nicht, hat mich in facebook die sache gepostet, auf ita und ich habe rein gemacht...
auf english.
Sind 2 oder 3 psot, eine steht auf ita und english,weil ich musste ubersetzen, wenn ich das mache ubersetzte immer teil fur teil, dann spater losche die italienischer teil, damals hatte ich vergessen zu loschen, musste aber weg, keine zeit dafur, auch nicht so wichtig eigentlich

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:03 pm

Tut mir leid aber ich versteh nicht was du sagst.
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:11 pm

die IP ist nur eine antwort an chaos, und passt zum thema, weil ich beschuldigt werde....
verstehe sich von selbst, oder wie machst du de markt ohne die transfert von div. 5 oder 6 zu schauen? die training, etc.etc.???

grundsatzlich gehe ich rein, schaue zusammen mit der jungs die optionen, und sage was die andern/bewegen sollen, und die lern fase zu beschleubigen und effektive zu machen..
in ubrig, wenn ich fahre, mit ein team das 300 rennen hat, 10 mal als sitter bei touren, das team als meine multi zu zeichnen ist schon fur die haare gezogen...ware es mein multi, wurde schon 270-280 mal ich mit dem gefahren, und nicht 10 ;)

zweitens, wie oft sind OL und Aix, FL und Roby, BSE und Franco, Lecce und Adler (liste konnte es viel langer sein) in rennen oder in forum in die account der andere gewesen???
aber jetztist auxilium dran, komischer weise sind die regeln andere???
ich hatte nie ein multi, werde nie eine haben (es geht bei mein arbeit sowieso nicht), und finde es das so viele ein sitter brauchen, wenn ich zeit und lust habe, fahre es lieber gerne als sitter...
aber, UND DAS SCHREIBE ICH ETWAS GROSS SODASS JEDE VERSTEHEN ES KANN, WENN ICH EIN MULTI HATTE, WURDE ES KEINE VON EUCH NIE MERKEN, UND WARE ES EQUIPE MEIN MULTI GEWESEN, HATTE ICH SEHR EINFACH VERBERGEN KONNEN, HWARE ICH BESTIMMT NICHT MIT DER GLEICHE IP GEFAHREN...SO SCHWER IST ES NICHT!

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:21 pm

warum sollte man irgendjemand sein Foren passwort geben? also ich persönlich kann dir sagen, ich habe niemals einen Forenaccount eines anderen teams verwendet. Von den anderen weiß ich es nicht, außer von Adler, er und Lecce schienen sich lange Zeit einen Account zu teilen.

Aber warum verwendest du Equipes Account um chaos zu antworten. Wenn du ja sagst (was du übrigens für mich sehr spät gemacht hast, zumindest hier in dem Bereich), dass du ihn sittest dann mach es einfach von deinem Account aus. Ist halt alles sehr verdächtig, oder findest du nicht.

Sag mir einfach wozu du zum sitten das PW im Forum brauchst, und warum dir den wer geben soll. würd ich ja niemals machen. welchen Sinn hat das fürs sitten? Ich sehe es einfach nicht. Achja und dazu:
UND DAS SCHREIBE ICH ETWAS GROSS SODASS JEDE VERSTEHEN ES KANN, WENN ICH EIN MULTI HATTE, WURDE ES KEINE VON EUCH NIE MERKEN
Naja das Selbstvertrauen stimmt ja, tolle Aussage übrigens. :roll:
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:26 pm

hat nicht mit selbsvetrauen, ist nur klar zu stellen....wenn man will es gibt chance das zu machen, und wie gesagt, wenn es mein mutli ist, sehr komisch, das ich mit dem nie fahre....
dannach, jedes ist frei zu denken was man will, nur muss man klare beweise bringen, und ich sehe hier keine...ware ich nicht wer ich bin, hatte noch nicht ein topic eroffnet, und das weis jedes von euch ganz genau!

und klar vertraue mich selbst, muss man auch , sollte es auch jeden von euch...

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:27 pm

Kannst du mir bitte die wichtigen Fragen vom vorigen Post beantworten?
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:30 pm

weil er konnte es nicht, hab ich gemacht, wo ist das probleme?
ich habe sein PW weil ich hatte damals sein konto eroffnet, hat mir damals der gefall gefragt, tu es ich das gerne...wie gesagt, wenn ich das verstecken musste, hatte ich ohne probleme, musste aber nicht, weil hab ich keine regeln gebrochen(oder wie man sagt)

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:00 pm

BTW can anybody who is not concerned translate the long Pirati post? I guess the translator doesnt work that good for such a long post. I dont really got it!!!
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:58 pm

Cleverpik thinks robyklebt is a multi from auxilium... Best multi ever created!
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

deuseburger

Post by deuseburger » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:47 pm

moin miteinander...
NoPikouze wrote:How is this bullshit related to anything relevant about the case?
word! so i guess its high time to look at the facts and restrain from an imho fruitless discussion about "unrealistic" agreements and may that be just for the reason that the condition unrealistic is very hard - if at all - to proove...
anyway i like to emphasize that according to piratis statements about loosing tours himself due to unrealistic agreements and therefore asking "Equipe" to participate in the same tour along with aux stating that agreements (between himself / equipe / pirati) are not denied at all, the managers of the teams involved did quite well know that they are at least operating at the edge of beeing to the rules if not throwing em willingly aside... after the pirati statement one can with a good reason guess (sadly not prove) that the only reason for equipe to participate in that tour in the first place was to help pirati to secure his win in the overall classification, if that alone (and i´m not speaking of an multi acc at this point) could be prooven it would be enough for a very very high fine imho. its by all means that far from beeing a good sports that actualy the more i´m thinking bout that the more i start to be convinced that there should be a fine just for the particular pirati statement cause we are getting the info right of the horses mouth:
Poi, dopo quasi due anni mi sono incazzato e dopo l’ennesimo giro che mi hanno rubato con accordi palesemente illegali ho deciso di correre anch’io con un amico, cosi ho chiesto a Sergio di iscriversi al tour per correre assieme
(google translates that as follows:
Then, after nearly two years and I'm pissed off after yet another tour that I have blatantly stolen by illegal agreements I've decided to run with a friend, so I asked Sergio to join the tour to race together)
((its claimed by pirati that sergio (and not himself) is the manager of equipe just for the ones that havent followed the whole thread...))

that said i like to come back to the actual facts.
auxilium torino wrote:das team als meine multi zu zeichnen ist schon fur die haare gezogen...
no one here in this thread claims that equipe is your multi! the accusation by roby (later on repeated by pirkio/moto ) is that equipe is piratis multi! and that you (aux), aware of that, were sitting (or riding for) him / equipe in the mentioned tour.

so much for the actual accusation. there are indeed some questions on my side which i like to get some answers to:

roby states (with the prefax he is sure about that):
Robyklebt wrote: Forum account registered from Piratis IP.
4 of 5 posts from IPs Aux used as well.
1 post from piratis IP.
whereas aux states that he registered equipes forum acc:
auxilium torino wrote: ich habe sein PW weil ich hatte damals sein konto eroffnet
so can some moderator please enlighten us at least about this point?
auxilium torino wrote:Equipe ask me to sit him, when i can, i do it.
I was sitting Equipe, more stage.
@aux: would you please tell the community how many of the 12 stages you sitted equipe?
(just in case we are not getting an answer i demand buh to check and answer that question open to the public)
Robyklebt wrote: Then my theory says that Aux is riding for equipe at the moment. You say no, equipe himself is.
@roby could you please quote pirati saying that equipe himself is riding atm, cause i dont find that particular part in piratis statment

away from the facts and on to some personal conclusions:
based on what i read in this thread so far it is that indeed it is very plausible that equipe isnt a team on its own. i like to draw some of pirkio /motos statements to your attention where he confessed that he himself was quite aware of the fact that equipe is piratis multi and even demands a fine for himself because of not telling it and offering his withdrawel from the fc:
Pirkio wrote:Mr. Sergio don't exist...
...i always say to him to avoid to use 2 teams but he always say don't worry i don't race with equipe (ok i admit i don't see every race of the game and don't saw equipe run for like 6 month maybe he run the same but i don't know this)
3) Medium /high Fine for me and auxilium torino, as member of fairplay jury we should tell the pirati multy very very much time ago but we protect him always now is the time to tell the truth, in case of problems the exclusion from the jury to of both becouse he run with equipe and i didn't say nothing untill race 6 or 7 when i send a pm to buhman, buhman say i don't want to know nothing write in forum.
Pirkio wrote:...
All this don't let you think something is going wrong? like i say sergio don't exist in the game, in the forum, even in skype where we all are and talk every day,...
as far as equipes forum "activity" is concearned i´m tended to believe that one has another one post in ones name 1 or even 2 times, not having a single post made by oneself actualy isnt likely at all imho but might very well fit in a cover up that the team in question isnt existing at all.
the whole way aux respondes here (emphasising on the unreal agreements - ignoring, and even mixing up the actual accusation - speculations about other rsf freaks) leaves me with the impression he is rather lighting some fog candels than actualy post on the subject in question...
personaly i´m tended to believe that although there even once might has been an actual equipe account and a guy named sergio might very well exist (but lost interest), pirati took over the account long time ago...

anyway i realy hope this case can be clarified beyond any doubts and i hope buhman will take the part in it he should...

cheers deuse
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research."

Milton William Cooper

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:34 am

yes, i can answer, 6 or 7 times...