Italia Cycling

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

deuseburger

Re: Italia Cycling

Post by deuseburger » Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:55 pm

moin miteinander,
high time to quote myself:
deuseburger wrote:even if the ape seems willing to let this be ignored be asured i´m not! there is no excuse for fucking ignorance, especialy not if its bout abuse of power...
so i ask once again:
deuseburger wrote:
Robyklebt wrote: I repeat:
1) Overturn the verdict, reopen Italias account, inform him by email of that, apologize for this miscarriage of justice. No fine anymore, but warn him to behave and give him an official -100 fairness points.

2) Suspend Aux from the committee immediately and investigate how exactly he behaved in this case
Actually for this here Aux deserves his own thread... and certainly if my suspicions about his behaviour in the ingame fairness chat and his vote turn out to be true a punishment too.
has anything of the proposed been done in the meantime? if not, why not? is there at least an intern (fc) discussion bout those two points?
cheers deuse
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research."

Milton William Cooper

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:42 am

deuseburger wrote:moin miteinander,
high time to quote myself:

deuseburger wrote:even if the ape seems willing to let this be ignored be asured i´m not! there is no excuse for fucking ignorance, especialy not if its bout abuse of power...
Hihi. That was in November, I guess you gave up too.

Just for fun: Had the pleasure of waking up early and see parts of a cool race with a fairness committee member.
FC member: quel coglione che tira dietro e poi va in fuga con la squadra favorita
Let's copy some stuff from this thread here:
second, that was not the only one, italia repeat several time heavies insult (coglione in italian is very heavy!, normal you say this if you search problem)
Actually the insult
coglione
seems to be used fairly often by a certain FC member, in the forum, in the chat, today, yesterday, last week, next week, seems to be a very common word, but what does it mean? Ah yes
second, that was not the only one, italia repeat several time heavies insult (coglione in italian is very heavy!, normal you say this if you search problem)
Really?
Seems so...
FC member: quel coglione che tira dietro e poi va in fuga con la squadra favorita
But but but but!!!!!
wow

The hypocrisy of this Fairness committee member is really astounding.
italia repeat several time heavies insult (coglione in italian is very heavy!, normal you say this if you search problem)
:?

Ah, I got it, thousand apologies for misunderstanding something and now posting a worthless post here, the answer is easy! If I had just tought a little bit before starting to post I could have saved all of us some impotant time. The answer is to this whole problem is:
we are italian, we know what a phrase mean, what a word mean.
Ah yes, had forgotten that one .Of course, they are italian, he is italian mostly, so he knows. I can only guess.
FC member will write sometime in the future wrote:coglione not a heavy insult be, if makes back tempo, very appropriate ever for coglione ever be coglione appriopriate no problem, all good. Back tempo, he be coglione, then say he coglione, say ok. Say coglione, get a price, really ever good. Ever!
Oh, to top it off the good fairness committee member gives a nice and deserved -1 to a guy with 3 races. Now 4. Why? Because he rode one. Ah no, why the -1? The stupid stupid noob wanted to ride for a sprint, while everybody knew it was impossible. Well, he didn't... and a certain FC member was in the escape, so tempo for an impossible sprint was most definetly a fairness infraction. After all fairness is: "Everything that helps a certain fairness committe member" Unfairness "tempo that doesn't get the approval of a certain fairness committee member". Was this unfair new player informed nicely of the unlikeliness of a sprint? Not by the FC member, other did some explaining later, he didn't really believe them it seems, but others tried.. others didn't, not only the enlightened FC member, others too weren't able to tell Mr Unfair new manager in a civilized manner that a sprint was highly unlikely.. .Yes, sometimes you're tired of explaining stuff, then maybe jus shut up instead of basically attacking the new player and giving him -1 because he was UNFAIR.

No no, not demanding a fine for the
quel coglione che tira dietro e poi va in fuga con la squadra favorita
Although I'm told it's very heavy! you search problems by using it.
(coglione in italian is very heavy!,
or wasn't it? Ever ok maybe. I'm confused, anyway, no demand for fine,
neither do I demand an explanation for this erratic behaviour by the future nobel prize winner and present FC member, and, neither do I demand that this important person be removed from his lofty position, who cares by now.

I'm just here to amuse myself a bit, nothing more. That FC member sure is good for lots of laughs. What a cogl.. ah no, not sure, what is it, heavy? or not? Better take no risk...
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:39 pm

i write Coglione, give me a fine
Robyklebt wrote:
I'm just here to amuse myself a bit, nothing more. That FC member sure is good for lots of laughs. What a cogl.. ah no, not sure, what is it, heavy? or not? Better take no risk...
and roby too
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:59 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!