Team Franconia - Autorisé à insulter ou pas ?

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Philéas

Team Franconia - Autorisé à insulter ou pas ?

Post by Philéas » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:41 pm

Japan Cup (today at 22.00)

La question est : Team Franconia est-il autorisé à m'insulter à travers mon coureur oui ou non ? J'ai roulé durant toute la course... c'est très fort de sa part s'il s'en tire aussi facilement.

Team Franconia: oh my god, they are riding really crappy here :-)
Team Franconia: i hate these fucking son of a bitch fletcher
Team Franconia: i hate these fucking parasites....why in the blue hell does anybody think somebody would ride with him?
GlasgowRacing: stop your bad language. learn to behave yourself!
Team Franconia: @glasgow: somebody touched you cage or why do you say something?
Team Franconia: your
GlasgowRacing: stop insulting people and talking down people you poor poor person
Team Franconia: i'm insulting a rider, not the person who's controlling
Team Franconia: and of course i insult fucking assholes liek the type of rider fletcher is :-)
Team : Equipe Légende 111 victoires - 4 titres de N°1 RSF Div.1 (3 consécutifs) - 4 fois champion de France
olmania wrote:Philéas, tu es un Rouleur Super Friqué !
Et tu Rackets Surtout les Faibles !
Même si desfois tu Rétames les Super Fortunés !

glasgowracing

Re: Team Franconia - Autorisé à insulter ou pas ?

Post by glasgowracing » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:45 pm

I think over the last few races I was part of Franconia has used abusive language. I do not want to have to read such language in my living room. This has to stop. He should be fined.

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:08 am

for what? for insulting a rider with 75 flat and 6X sprint?

i insulted the type of rider...a rider which is only able to win races with following, not by some action himself...a rider which is disliked by around 80% of the guys ingame

a fine would be a hell of a joke...maybe i should demand a fine for EL for giving me a negative fairness note for nothing, just because of disliking me...would be nearly the same joke...or i'll demand a fine for Glasgow for 4 times -3 without a reason...have to think about it

btw. dear phileas, you are able to communicate in english...so i expect you to write in english if you accuse me in the fairnesspart...

give me a fine for illegal teamattacks, give me fine if i insult Team Red-Black-Trees as asshole...but not for this bullshit...if i get a message from Buhmann or the FC to stop insulting riders(hahahahaha funny i know) it's ok for me...but a fine with money would be a hell of a joke
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

glasgowracing

Post by glasgowracing » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:59 am

I don't care who you insult and why you write something. Your use of language is unaccaptable. A small fine is a good incentive to get this behaviour stopped.

You also used the following unaccaptable downtalking, abusive stuff.. Calling me a person nobody like who needs a sausage to get even a follow by a dog or suggsting that I am in a cage. This is really ridicolous and and offensive and there should be no place for this disgusting behaviour here.
Team Franconia: glasgow, don't you think it's time to stop being such a hypocrite? or do all the negative votings in the past still hurt you soo much? it's hard, when everybody dislikes you...it's hard, when the only person who's playing with you is the dog, because you hame some sausage wrapped around your legs...1,2 more races and maybe i start feeling some compassion

Team Franconia: @glasgow: somebody touched you cage or why do you say something?

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:20 am

glasgowracing wrote:I don't care who you insult and why you write something. Your use of language is unaccaptable. A small fine is a good incentive to get this behaviour stopped.
says who? you're the guy who says what's allowed and not allowed?maybe i should demand kicking all people who aren't online 70,80% of race...
glasgowracing wrote:You also used the following unaccaptable downtalking, abusive stuff.. Calling me a person nobody like who needs a sausage to get even a follow by a dog or suggsting that I am in a cage. This is really ridicolous and and offensive and there should be no place for this disgusting behaviour here.
Team Franconia: glasgow, don't you think it's time to stop being such a hypocrite? or do all the negative votings in the past still hurt you soo much? it's hard, when everybody dislikes you...it's hard, when the only person who's playing with you is the dog, because you hame some sausage wrapped around your legs...1,2 more races and maybe i start feeling some compassion

hmm, ok more interesting...
how do i come to this suggestion...difficult...expirience with you, personal opinion of you and your behavior the last years

maybe just a reaction of 5,6 negatives votes in a row for no reason? or do you have any quotes of te lines? no...thought so...

maybe you should let the guys know, that this last sentence...with the dog...was after the race, after your 5th senseless voting in a row? maybe this isn't pussyland and you shouldn't be such a crybaby?
some guys talk more in a race, some guys talk a little bit straighter...some guys don't talk a whole race...like you...ah i forgot, you have a RL instead of me...also a nice accusation without any knowledge...
glasgowracing wrote:GlasgowRacing: GW Socca. had other things to do than follow the race, I have a life - unlike other people who seem to need to use an online game to abuse and talk down other to make themselves feel better... poor poor people.

posting only one half of the chat is a nice thing eh? the "dog-sentence" was after your accusation...maybe it can be construed as provocation?

and i'll stay at my opinion...it's my personal view of you...there is no insult to read...

and anoher sentence too all the guys...no especially to Glasgow
maybe it's time to take care of the more important things at RSF...the race, the riders...not being little miss sensible because XY worte 1,2 more or less bad words...had a race with Chartreuse some days ago...we had some more or less straight lines in the chat...bad words were written...he called me an asshole, i called him a SOB...but do you see a thread here? no...and it's good...we settled our disput in the race and we came to the conclusion that it's "ok" after the race...was a moment of anger in the chat, forgotten from my side, forgotten from his side in the next race...or maybe take Bike Austis Thread a few days ago...of course his anger management didn't work...but i understood him in this moment...

it's more the time to do something against multis, teams who do teamattacks in almost every race they participate or maybe find a solution for teams who put 8,9 guys in red tempo from km 1 and go offline right after putting in the settings...
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

glasgowracing

Post by glasgowracing » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:26 am

You are right, I post MY oppinion. We have a fairness commitee to decide about penalties. And I know of my own experience that they hand out fines for language in the chat. I took the penalty without trying to deviate from the topic.

I don't care the slightest bit what the reason for your bad language is. I don't need to read "fucking" "arseholes" and doggy stuff on a constant basis. By justifying your bad language, you show the disrespect for disciplined and well behaved chatting. Seems like only a fine will get you to stop.

Philéas

Post by Philéas » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:09 am

glasgowracing wrote:I don't need to read "fucking" "arseholes" and doggy stuff on a constant basis. By justifying your bad language, you show the disrespect for disciplined and well behaved chatting. Seems like only a fine will get you to stop.
I'm totaly agree with this!

I ask to the cometee : it's ACCEPTABLE or NOT ? thank you for your answer...
Team : Equipe Légende 111 victoires - 4 titres de N°1 RSF Div.1 (3 consécutifs) - 4 fois champion de France

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:58 am

I also wonder if an isolated rider who is unsiebable/unattackable and who is also completely useless to help his group (thx to his 76 flatskill) is acceptable. It always screws big goals for all the serious teams who build a team, make plans for a race and want to ride for it.
Ok, of course it's not forbidden, and can't be.

But at some point, it's a very bad thing for the Game. I don't know who would like to pay for that kind of bullshit. Perhaps it's something which deserves a thought.
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

el Galactico

Post by el Galactico » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:22 pm

It is nothing for what he should get a fine for as he didn't insult a manager personally. Just a rider he dont like. Maybe if the rider opens a thread and complains...

Otherwise i dont see a reason to fine Conia for that.

Nevertheless he should try to use a better language in the future, i admit.
Rodrigo Tellez - Winner of Tour Down Under 2023!!!

Siempre Campeones! Hala Galacticos!!

Statistics
Hall of Fame
Cyclist of the Month

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:11 pm

i admit...the language wasn't nice at all...if i get a signal from Buh or the FC i should stop insulting riders...i'd do it...but a fine? no way imo

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:49 pm

Team Franconia wrote:i admit...the language wasn't nice at all...if i get a signal from Buh or the FC i should stop insulting riders...i'd do it...but a fine? no way imo
You should stop using bad words like fucking and arsehole in the chat imo
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

claw

Post by claw » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:20 pm

you all and your double moral standards..
so ridicolous to read

just become grown-up
Aggressive Leader!

team fl

Post by team fl » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:16 am

claw wrote:you all and your double moral standards..
so ridicolous to read

just become grown-up

and what? start cursing and insulting every time you don't like something? cool :)
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Philéas

Post by Philéas » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:20 pm

:arrow: just want to know the point of view by the cometee. Thank you for an answer (13 days now...) ;)

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:57 am

In my opinion nothing to be fined but he should try to use better language. Franconia might see that as pussy-stile but its more like good behaviour and respect
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points