"claw insults"

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

claw

Re: "claw insults"

Post by claw » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:09 am

not brave enough to write in english?
Aggressive Leader!

pirati

Post by pirati » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:26 pm

Before taking a decision on player's behavior Claw, I would like to make some remarks addressed to the Comité and Buhmann.

What Claw did is not a simple insult and outrage directed at another player. Claw should not be judged just because he has insulted and offended a player during a match. Meanwhile, the insult occurred long after the end of the race, when the phases of the game had ended. The player was well aware of what he was saying. Then he insulted me repeatedly while he was making a personal opinion.
Besides, one of the insults (dirty bastard) it can be seen pointing to the person and not just at the player. This is very important, in addition to being very serious.

What is even more serious is that Claw has said in the forum. Claw continued after my complaint stating that he was right. Claw has made it clear that he was not sorry that he insulted me, cause he was only guilty because he had the courage to say what she thought! So Claw who considers legitimate insulting a person who participates with him in a browser game and believes that his heroic act.

In light of what happened, the same Claw is proud to have insulted me , I ask that against this player are taken serious and severe measures. Take the offense and insult of Claw as a simple discussion between players, not only correspond to the truth (as I have shown before) but would represent a dangerous precedent. I remember the Comité Buhmann and that was the decision against Italy cycling.an Italian player very unfair that was sent off for insulting an opponent repeatedly. I note that I am not aware Cycling Italy after insulting an opponent in the forum has come to declare to be a hero, despite this, we made the right decision and wise to eject the player, in order to protect the browser game and other participants.

I ask against Claw a verdict very hard, because I feel obliged by the Comité Buhmann to protect not only the player "pirati" but especially the person who participates in the game.
Thanks

claw

Post by claw » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:32 am

:roll: become adult
you start to overplay, dont you?
Aggressive Leader!

pirati

Post by pirati » Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:51 am

there is a verdict of the Comitée?

claw

Post by claw » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:19 pm

pirati wrote:there is a verdict of the Comitée?
youre so disgusting, crimedog
Aggressive Leader!

pirati

Post by pirati » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:51 am

continue to insult, very well. The Comitèe has nothing to say?

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:49 pm

as guy who isn't in the comitee i can only guess or tell you how it was when i was a member of the FC a year ago: the discussion is still on, but when in the blue hell do the people here understand it's buhmann who have to act or handle quicker...not the comitee...as soon as somebody opens a thread here, the FC-members are asked to open a thread in the FC-Area and have a internal discussion
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

claw

Post by claw » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:25 pm

comitee reacted weeks ago
but neverless, it has to care you a wet dirt, crimedog ;)
Aggressive Leader!

glasgowracing

Post by glasgowracing » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:50 pm

pirati wrote:Claw - CVIII: just go and fuck yourself
If you can, be proud of yourself... haha