Scustic Racing

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

auxilium torino

Scustic Racing

Post by auxilium torino » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:41 pm

All 9 riders in tempo red, offline, please out of tour, thanks
15 hours, Settimana Lombarda
Allenatore Italia - Manager Dainese OG 10 bronzo TTT
Manager SantiNelli WC 10/10 argento TT
Manager SantiNelli WC 3/11 6/11Oro TT
Allenatore Italia WC 9/11 Oro RR
Non contare mai il numero dei tuoi avversari... affrontali!
Multi hostes, multus honor

NoPikouze

Re: Scustic Racing

Post by NoPikouze » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:52 pm

Why ? :P

Serious questionnn
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:08 pm

Because destroy the race, tempo for nothing, 5 teams lost one or 2 riders an the "karenz zeit", only while a "genie" was all race in tempo without a reason.
This is destroy the race, must ever see this shit?

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:56 pm

You want to kick him out because he doesn't ride in a way you like ?
I understand he's not riding properly, but that can't be a reason... It's not against any rule or whatsoever... Perhaps the "rules" need to be improved, I dont know. That was my point actually.

Hm and by the way, since you're an official fairplay thing member, maybe you should not ask for kicks for 100% allowed things...

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:19 pm

i ever say that teams that ride in this style must go out of race, and i still thinking that, i don't change my point of wiew...at least, buhmann say that when teams destroy the race can kicked of, after a lot of time that we ask this, and not only in fields 2-3 race...
Today , maybe nothing change for Franco in stage fight, but for sure, the allriders tempo from this superior intelligent team was a big help for EXOCDS, franco was siebed very early, and must sacrifice more riders for come back...at leaast, that was a problem for 5 teams that lost 1 or 2 riders, and i think, that is enough to say, that is not ok, that this ride style is "destroy the race".

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:20 pm

and i was not the only one that ask for the ass kick, only i was the one that write this in forum

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:23 pm

Red Tempo with 9 riders for 80,90 km when he's offline destroys a race for sure...

to ban him now would be too soon...if he does the same tomorrow again...i'd really think about kicking this guy...and i would appreciate it...
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Scustic another time in team tempo... :S

Chense

Post by Chense » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:19 pm

Team Franconia wrote:Red Tempo with 9 riders for 80,90 km when he's offline destroys a race for sure...

to ban him now would be too soon...if he does the same tomorrow again...i'd really think about kicking this guy...and i would appreciate it...
Yes kicking out of the race and send him a "mad" message about what he does wrong (not mad in words - dont know how to say it in english ...) what you would call in germany "a paar Schläge aufn Hinterkopf erhöhen das Denkvermögen" ;)

deuseburger

Post by deuseburger » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:26 am

ähhhh
thin ice folks, very, very thin ice...
absolutly no way to kick him or any other behaving like that out of a race... guess we all had our share of suffering from stupidity. (and hell yeah if i had the option to kick a team while beeing pissed due to this kind of "racing style" i´m not quite sure if i could have resisted..) but honestly i just cant follow the "argumentation" leading to the point of view that its within the rules to kick a team for this, its an absolut no go imho!
buhmann say that when teams destroy the race can kicked of
i´m quite sure he doesnt ment what you described in the following part of your quoted post, would appreciate an official statement here, anyway, most important question: where is the line? if you start kicking teams that act within the rules by just saying they "destroy the race" who is it to judge that and by which parameters? does it need 9 riders are 6 enough? 80 km destroy a race or are only 30km needed?
hope you all got a glimpse of what this would lead to by now and i dont have to post here again...

cheers deuse
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research."

Milton William Cooper

auxilium torino

Post by auxilium torino » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:07 pm

i'm not for new players kicked off of the game,but simply,kicked of the tour, if give big trouble,or, better,become frozen their button...
for example:today make the player shit, their button will be frozen...the player become a message, who is explaine what is happen.The day after the player can start again, with all funktion...make the same shit, ok, kicked off the tour.

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:04 pm

Thx Deuse, exactly my point.

Chense

Post by Chense » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:48 pm

deuseburger wrote:ähhhh
thin ice folks, very, very thin ice...
absolutly no way to kick him or any other behaving like that out of a race... guess we all had our share of suffering from stupidity. (and hell yeah if i had the option to kick a team while beeing pissed due to this kind of "racing style" i´m not quite sure if i could have resisted..) but honestly i just cant follow the "argumentation" leading to the point of view that its within the rules to kick a team for this, its an absolut no go imho!
buhmann say that when teams destroy the race can kicked of
i´m quite sure he doesnt ment what you described in the following part of your quoted post, would appreciate an official statement here, anyway, most important question: where is the line? if you start kicking teams that act within the rules by just saying they "destroy the race" who is it to judge that and by which parameters? does it need 9 riders are 6 enough? 80 km destroy a race or are only 30km needed?
hope you all got a glimpse of what this would lead to by now and i dont have to post here again...

cheers deuse
Well in fact I didnt look at the rules and thought there was one like "try to make a realistic race" - So now with that much new players we should get something like this allowing to kick people who really DESTROY a race and DON´T react even to comiteemembers writing to them because its another way of unfair riding and there should be a possibility to punish them not by a warning or moneyfine but by kicking them out of races they destroy (maybe only for tours > 7 days)

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:35 pm

i am against kicking teams out of races. see deuses post
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

exocds

Post by exocds » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:34 am

I am also against kicking teams.
And i wanted to say that he understood that these team tempo were not good for the race and for his team --> during the last stages he did not do any stupid tempo.