Aixteam

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Allagen

Aixteam

Post by Allagen » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:43 pm

Aixteam wrote:You're an asshole Allagen ..

Can I have my thread too ? :D

1 fine for aixteam, asshole is not okay
RV Allagen. Qualität seit 2006. Erfolg seit 2006.

team fl

Re: Aixteam

Post by team fl » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:29 am

Allagen wrote:
Aixteam wrote:You're an asshole Allagen ..

Can I have my thread too ? :D

1 fine for aixteam, asshole is not okay
Well, I thank god I have one...
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Amor lux

Post by Amor lux » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:56 pm

allagen in the fairplay comitee ? :D

we make our choice not your choice :)

team fl

Post by team fl » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:48 pm

Amor lux wrote:allagen in the fairplay comitee ? :D

we make our choice not your choice :)

Why, I think 1 (credit) fine is ok :)

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:04 am

so asshole is okay?

no fine for asshole? i just want to know that for sure

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:24 am

Allagen wrote:so asshole is okay?

no fine for asshole? i just want to know that for sure
the answer is as always: It depends...

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:37 am

it depends ...

...like you said.

if you are a member of the fairplay comitee, you can say asshole.

if you are a good friend of the fairplay comitee, it is also okay.

but if not, you get a fine for sure.

and like i said, we need new members for the fairplay comitee. really new members.

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:48 am

I wonder which is the most fineable: saying asshole or being an asshole ?
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:50 am

Allagen wrote:it depends ...

...like you said.

if you are a member of the fairplay comitee, you can say asshole.

if you are a good friend of the fairplay comitee, it is also okay.

but if not, you get a fine for sure.

and like i said, we need new members for the fairplay comitee. really new members.
That's was not how I meant it and you know that.

And you're getting polemic and exaggerating.

As well as NoPikouze gets annoying.

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:03 pm

NoPikouze wrote:I wonder which is the most fineable: saying asshole or being an asshole ?

do you get a fine? no.

did aix get a fine? no.

so both things are equal...

Aixteam

Post by Aixteam » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:05 pm

Allagen wrote:
NoPikouze wrote:I wonder which is the most fineable: saying asshole or being an asshole ?

do you get a fine? no.

did aix get a fine? no.

so both things are equal...
But you got a fine for your brilliant team attack in january :) That shows again that you have no friend ..
Petit Singe: Aix croit toujours qu'il sera important dans le real life, RSF bah, pas trop ambitieux, NoPik a compris que il n'aura jamais le succes qu'il peut avoir ici en real life, alors il donne tout pour RSF!

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:10 pm

1 million fine for a "normal" team attack.

yes, that shows that we need new members in the "fairplay"-comitee.

other option: we change the name of the comitee. fairplay is not the right word for it.

you only need "friends" (just for you, online friends are not real friedns) in the comitee to do want you want here. or you are a member, that is the best way.

and what is the problem of changing the members? are you afraid of getting a fine without "friends" in the comitee? :lol:

Aixteam

Post by Aixteam » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:15 pm

Change the members, don't change them .. Who cares ? I can pay the fine if you want .. Insulting you will always be better than keeping my money ;)
Petit Singe: Aix croit toujours qu'il sera important dans le real life, RSF bah, pas trop ambitieux, NoPik a compris que il n'aura jamais le succes qu'il peut avoir ici en real life, alors il donne tout pour RSF!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:27 pm

allagen, you just clearly called nopik an asshole.

so do you demand a fine for yourself as well?

plus you know how buhmann works. it takes ages. my fine hasn't arrived yet either, i'm patiently waiting for it.. . very lilely the committee has finished it's delibarations, and now buhmann should make his decisions. but since the fairplay part is so boring, he rather follows the old saying ''morgen morgen nur nicht heute, sagen alle cleveren leute'' or something like that.

so claiming that aix won't get a fine is too early.

the claim that he has friends in the committee or is there himself is dishonest too. he isn't in the committee and the only other french is amor, who didn't like it when aix told him that he was useless in there, which in fact he seems to be. don't think he has a deep friendship with ruhr either, ruhr doesn't speak much in races, no english and even german.. he is silent, hard to make friends then. aux, don't know haven't noticed that they are super friends or something, moto, again. adler maybe, don't know.

so how about you back up your claim about the friends? because that in the end is more insulting than an ''asshole'' it insults the committee, it insults aix, it insults the intelligence of everybody.

here..

1 you accuse 2 guys of being multis.
2 franconia calls you an asshole. because there is only the suspicion of those 2 being multis.
3 you agree with conia that you did the wrong thing, and correct your post.
4 you demand a fine for conia. IMO no need for that demand, just take it, since what he said was correct, the way he said it maybe not. but if you want, ok, conia should get one.
5. aix makes fun of you and calls you asshole. of course you're not friends, and of course he probably means it, but in the context... it becomes a joke and imo not fineable. but ok... since you are so weak you feel insulted by anything, ok, then a fine for him.
6. no pik calls you an asshole indirectly, he actually doesn't call you one, but implies you are one. he makes the reader make the decision though. it's kept general, no way you can demand a fine there.
7 you answer no pik by calling him an asshole, without using the word, but it's very very clear. so, if now nopik demands a fine, would you agree that you deserve one?

plus the old story with you.. there is more ways to insult than just the bad words.

your whole press center is full of insults for people you don't like. it's jokes you say, people shouldn't take everything so seriously. me and 700 others guys in the end get insulted in your signature too. at the very least provoked. but of course you would never accept a fine for that because you don't actually use bad words... you just demean the others, which in your fairness world is absolutely no problem, but an 'asshole' is. ok, it is a bad word, yeah so fine it... but just leave it at that allagen, demand the fine, then shut up, because as sooon as you try to argue the whole thing it becomes ridiculous. and you know it.

edith. pah, i'm not in your team anymore???
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:34 pm

you was only a member for some days. then you start to cry a little bit and i changed it only for you ;)

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:39 pm

really?

ok, how about a citation for my crying?

anyway, how about a list of the friends in the fairness committee that protect aix?
would you accept a fine for calling nopik an asshole? do you think you should be fined for it?
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:53 pm

like i said some months ago, i´m okay with any fine, if everybody get judge the same way (justicia...).

so if franconia, aix, nopik will get a fine, a fine for me is okay. no problem with that.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:03 pm

ah good. except nopik, he didn't insult you. he managed to do what you didn't, he made everybody come to the conclusion that he meant you, but without making it clear, you failed at that in your attempt. so rest ok, conia, aix, you, fineable, nopik not.

what about the friends that are protecting everybody, maybe even including you, in the committee? You seem to know who they are. Then you should expose them, if you have that information. If you don't, then what was the accusation for exactly?

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:27 pm

But anyway, time to stop the comedy, don't you think Allagen?

We all understand your TdF is turning out to be frustrating for you. You thought you'd be able to profit from Elb and Equipe Legende fighting each other in the GC to land the big coup, Elb being Elb gave up, and we are all thankful to you for your role you played in that decision of course. Then you thought you'd be able to escape daily on sprint stages then sprint if caught, get 1st to fifth places, turns out you have the best or one of the best sprinters and had to ride... then you thought you would be able to attack on the remaining flat stages, while the sprinters and yellow sort of half control in the back, turns out Legende attacks with you and gets the win as well... frustrating I know, my tour not brillant either, i'm very frustrated too, yes, but don't think a allagen-comedy number in the fairplay or nations committee threads will help uns overcome our frustration. Maybe find another way to deal with it?

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:45 pm

no frustration about the tour roby. i´m fine with 4 stages and podium at the end with nipp. so no problem with the tour.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:08 pm

ah, but you're used to more usually. With a team like that I thought you wanted the GC for sure, the big coup. But good if you are not frustrated. Then just bored maybe? Same with me as well, those damn restdays.. .maybe we should go and make multis? you call yours Gros Singe, I call mine 'RSV Allagen'... but then since they won't get the same IP as the logical multi suspicion nobody will ever find out the truth! you then call your riders cool names like Drago Pitu, Hades Hochuli, me i go for strange ones like Hodenhaar and Eierschale. today 15h? is there a race?

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:15 pm

no reason for me to talk about you and me.

just talk about aix or the fairplay-comitee (use the other thread for this would be better for us)

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:56 pm

well, but you are refusing to talk about this case.

you haven't backed up your accusation that aix is not getting a fine because he has friends in the nations committee.

but you proved in another thread, my thread in the german part, that you know it takes time.
so instead of waiting or asking if a decision is coming anytime soon, you decided to claim that aix isn't getting a fine. which unless you get insiderinfos again, you simply don't know at this pint.

you said it's because of friendship/protection he gets.
you insult nopik.
you insult me by saying i was whining, witout backing up that either. and yes, even without bad words telling lies about somebody is regarded as an insult by some people. no need to fine you, but it comes into the file.

so, you are the one not on topic here if anything.

you open x new arguments, then don't follow up.

again, back your stuff up, or shut up.

a) who is protecting aix. this is a grave accusation, that needs to either be backed up or retracted.
b) you insult nopik, provoked, but maybe you need to calm down sometimes too? and provocation has always gone unpunished, as you might know...
c) completely offtopic, but unless you find a quote, i claim you misrepresent why i'm not on the team anymore. impolite, insulting, dihonest. back it up or retract it.

so.. .why don't you talk about those issues, instead of avoiding them?

Allagen

Post by Allagen » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:00 pm

okay, so let´s wait.

i bet 5 euros that aix will get no fine for that. perhaps i am wrong, we wil see.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:27 pm

again, you avoid the issues you brought up.

who is protecting aix?
why do you need to insult nopik?