Untenable accusations by Team Viromet

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

ATB - Racing

Untenable accusations by Team Viromet

Post by ATB - Racing » Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:08 am

Heya,

today Team Viromet put some untenable accusations on me.
I asked for some examples to prove his accusations OR that he should ask for excuse!

that is not the whole race chat, but if you want to read that one as well, i can provide it

Team Viromet and I had some history as i naming in that chat as well.
short: he is often offline, hanging offline, doing some weird tempo when i was in escapes lately.

i gave him several time -3 for beeing a offliner, he gave me -3 and his statement was "shut up" (2023-08-06 Team Viromet ATB - Racing -3 Shut up) so fine so good.

next races i said to him that i wont shut up, than he gave me a new -3 (2023-09-02 Team Viromet ATB - Racing -3 u know why)

today i said, that i dont know why!

and than he escalated today: he accusses me:
Bullying or harassment of other players without insulting them directly, e.g. by sending repeated threats, pejorative labels, hate speech, sexual remarks, or posting false statements as facts, aimed at discrediting or humiliating a targeted player;
SERIOUSLY?

well, he didnt name me directly but it was quite obvious that this statement was for me.

Team Viromet(21:26): you really hate people?
ATB - Racing(21:25): you insinuate insults and whatsoever ... have a look at your post. so last time, show me where i did something like that OR explain yourself and ASK for apology
ATB - Racing(21:23): i gave you the -3 for a REASON!
ATB - Racing(21:23): cause you were OFFLINE!
Radunion(21:22): Talking others into tempe is a proud tradition here. Refusing to ride with a string leader is as well. Not to forget attacking to avoid riding in the field or riding senseless tempo.
Team Viromet(21:22): see the fair play tab again, and tell me who gave who first -3
Intermarche Wanty Belgium(21:22): Viro : for yesterday i understood... you were driving completely normally in your interest but some race befort was not really fun that's all :)
ATB - Racing(21:22): so "shut up" is fine for you Alk? i´ll keep it in mind!
ATB - Racing(21:22): i gave you -3 sometimes as well, yes. in these races you were offline nearly the whole time
Alkworld(21:21): fairplay votes are mostly sympathy votes
ATB - Racing(21:20): YOU gave me constantly -3
Intermarche Wanty Belgium(21:20): But as such he doesn't break any rules and doesn't hurt anyone...it's just not fun
Team Viromet(21:20): i think that everybody should see his own business and stop chatting about others
Intermarche Wanty Belgium(21:19): The problem is really in the fact that viromet does not play at all the same way all the time... he has fun rolling against the same people all the time whether they are favorites or not, he has fun breaking the races, to drive like crazy from the start then disappears... this often kills the races...
ATB - Racing(21:18): no i am talking about his statement: Team Viromet(21:10): Bullying or [....] humiliating a targeted player
Radunion(21:17): that you both are prepared to kill one rider, but Viromat is worse of as it is decent rider for him.
ATB - Racing(21:15): funny? not funny at all; these accusation are just weird and crazy and ....
Intermarche Wanty Belgium(21:14): lol radunion
Radunion(21:14): Sorry, the situation was too funny to let it go, personal feuds are also known in real cycling of course. So it has to be okay in game..
Intermarche Wanty Belgium(21:14): I think he was being ironic since we criticize him
ATB - Racing(21:14): for these ridicoulus accusation!
ATB - Racing(21:13): or otherwise apologize!
Intermarche Wanty Belgium(21:13): we are not saying that here viromet... but recognize that you appreciate doing anything at times
ATB - Racing(21:12): please show me ONE example where i have done something like that!
ATB - Racing(21:12): hahahaha Viro???
ATB - Racing(21:11): anyway, other topic ... Alk there is a thread in forum concerning a sprint bug, could you say something about it? is it known as no bug or ...?
Team Viromet(21:10): Bullying or harassment of other players without insulting them directly, e.g. by sending repeated threats, pejorative labels, hate speech, sexual remarks, or posting false statements as facts, aimed at discrediting or humiliating a targeted player;
Intermarche Wanty Belgium(21:09): i confirm ATB; viromet rolls constantly anyhow, kills the teams, his team for no reason, then disappears the last hour... unbearable
ATB - Racing(21:07): if so.... he broke the rules the last 4 weeks in every race we were together ....
Alkworld(21:07): ... which leaves a lot of room for interpretation
Radunion(21:07): "Every manager must do the best for his team."
Radunion(21:07): do personal feuds brake fairplay rules?
Alkworld(21:06): he was on ...
ATB - Racing(21:05): and did i mention that he is always offline?
ATB - Racing(21:04): that you is ALWAYS off, teaching others, gave me constantly -3, chasing me always or hanging .... and
Alkworld(21:03): only 251km to go, time to fight in the group :-)
ATB - Racing(21:03): no Viro i dont know why you gave me -3 everytime ...
Radunion(20:58): good evening
FSG Sattelpuper(20:57): moin
r TAKA(20:52): hi
FB Radsport Team(20:51): Hi!
Alkworld(20:41): Good evening everybody!
RSV Gera(20:37): moin
ATB - Racing(20:35): heya all!
ATB - Racing(20:35): Crazy cheaper than usual? :D
ATB - Racing(20:03): naah i meant the fact that you are switching the races
r TAKA(19:00): you mean Alkword? I don't have 10classics ;)
ATB - Racing(17:28): TAKA doing free things today? 😎
on his last "question" i dont give an answer, for sure.

so what is my goal here? fine him or at least, stop him writing these bullshit!

Gipfelstuermer

Re: Untenable accusations by Team Viromet

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:23 am

Sorry, I don't understand it. So before opening a case, who is accusing whom of what and why?

Alternatively an apology and virtual handshake might be enough.
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

Quick

Post by Quick » Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:25 am

You both need to get your shit together if you're really offended by each other.

What I know about your feud:

Viromet is offline a lot. Rides unpredictably, makes coop nearly impossible. Doesn't really use the chat.

ATB has a loud mouth.

Both give -3s and act like those numbers are something to really care about.

What I saw from yesterdays race(basically only from 21:05-21:25)

ATB attacks at km1 with 2. Viromet hanging with 1. Nobody else involved. Race log then suggests that ATB gave up the group then and there and attacked 20 times with Viro following him.

Before Viros message in the RC you posted, you mentioned Viro 4 times already. Until that point Viro didn't even use the chat. Also, you decided to kill the escape just because Viro was hanging.

This does sound a bit like "harassment of other players without insulting them directly"

And I'm fully aware that you had history before yesterday and I would even say that I'd normally fully side with ATB but in regards to yesterday: what could have Viro done different to please you? You gave him no chance. Chatting shit from the start, making it directly clear in the escape that it's personal to you. Action causes reaction.
J-Czucz hype train

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:42 am

FPC is reviewing the case
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Thu Sep 07, 2023 12:51 pm

FPC Decision: No fine, no ban. Both players had the chance to discuss the case internally in the FPC Hearing chat. As always, just a reminder to everyone, please respect the rules.
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.