AGF-RFM Arrangements Le Tour 2023

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Schartner Bombe

Re: AGF-RFM Arrangements Le Tour 2023

Post by Schartner Bombe » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:43 pm

Hast du dir das alles durchgelesen Hansa, oder singst du nur wieder dem Innercircle nach?
Last edited by Schartner Bombe on Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cataracs

Post by cataracs » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:06 pm

If they were not guilty then why fine them at all?
If you give a fine, it should at least be the same amount as the money gained.

AGF clearly rides for his friends, but The FPC sees too little evidence everytime.

You could just take these out of the rules, if they're not going to be dealt with.
Other fairplay rules:
- Unrealistic arrangements are not allowed
- Every manager must do the best for his team . Separation of private and C4F is required.

Schartner Bombe

Post by Schartner Bombe » Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:11 pm

cataracs wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:06 pm
If they were not guilty then why fine them at all?
If you give a fine, it should at least be the same amount as the money gained.

AGF clearly rides for his friends, but The FPC sees too little evidence everytime.

You could just take these out of the rules, if they're not going to be dealt with.
Other fairplay rules:
- Unrealistic arrangements are not allowed
- Every manager must do the best for his team . Separation of private and C4F is required.
ok. one guy who understands what I mean.
and yes, take it out - arragements are allowed for all.
problem is, FPC doesnt know what they are for - balance or justice. and without rules it doesnt work. or only for some guys.

team fl

Post by team fl » Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:35 am

I suggest you open a new thread to discuss the general topic of unrealistic arrangements and how to deal with them. Just for organisational purposes.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

claw

Post by claw » Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:14 pm

Sorry for not reading the whole thread, but most important thing here is: Again AGF, again and again.. because you gave him the permission after his tirreno-manipulation by saying there was "not enough evidence"..
Pandoras Box...
Aggressive Leader!

Schartner Bombe

Post by Schartner Bombe » Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:06 pm

claw wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:14 pm
Sorry for not reading the whole thread, but most important thing here is: Again AGF, again and again.. because you gave him the permission after his tirreno-manipulation by saying there was "not enough evidence"..
Pandoras Box...
Bingo

Schartner Bombe

Post by Schartner Bombe » Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:07 pm

team fl wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:35 am
I suggest you open a new thread to discuss the general topic of unrealistic arrangements and how to deal with them. Just for organisational purposes.
no, its an AGF theme. and maybe rfm too.

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:32 pm

claw wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 7:14 pm
Pandoras Box...
... would be to convict someone without enough evidence.

If it happens repeatedly with the same teams, should be possible to present enough evidence.
Gipfelstuermer wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2023 2:25 pm
Hence, the FPC encourages players to keep reporting such cases if they have a well-founded suspicion.
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

team fl

Post by team fl » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:09 am

Schartner Bombe wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:07 pm
team fl wrote:
This case is closed. So everything in here now about how to deal with unrealistic agreements in the future is a general discussion, even if it is in your mind an exclusive AGF and maybe RfM thing. So if you really want to start a discussion about how to deal with such things in the future, please open a new thread to allow a general discussion about it. This would also help in cases with the mentioned teams. Anyway, if you just want to keep this alive because you're butthurt that you didn't get your way, feel free to go on :)
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Schartner Bombe

Post by Schartner Bombe » Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:36 am

team fl wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:09 am
Schartner Bombe wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:07 pm
team fl wrote:
This case is closed. So everything in here now about how to deal with unrealistic agreements in the future is a general discussion, even if it is in your mind an exclusive AGF and maybe RfM thing. So if you really want to start a discussion about how to deal with such things in the future, please open a new thread to allow a general discussion about it. This would also help in cases with the mentioned teams. Anyway, if you just want to keep this alive because you're butthurt that you didn't get your way, feel free to go on :)
This is not about my will? Its about fairplay. However, your last sentence shows how some(or you) deal with such topics in the FPC.
Why should I open a new thread when the FPC(or you) thinks I'm just trying to get my way? and a new thread would keep this AGF topic alive ... quite a lot of contradiction in your short text :)