Bug using finance bug 18.03.2021 (Idéfix fantasticos Flolandria OLCycle waerl)

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Idéfix

Re: Bug using finance bug 18.03.2021 (Idéfix fantasticos Flolandria OLCycle waerl)

Post by Idéfix » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:33 pm

flush.
full of shit as usual.
screen is accurate. Gip/FPK is free for asking every needed info, idk what they really need. Trying to hide nothing, except maybe the full shit of your trashtalks here in forum.
268 victoires

Classiques :
2 Ronde Van Vlaanderen (2016-2018)
3 Paris-Roubaix (2019-2020-2021)
1 GP de Plouay
1 GP de Montréal
1 GP de Québec
1 Het Nieuwsblad
1 Paris-Tours

Tours :
1 Tour de Romandie
2 Volta a Catalunya
1 Campeonato de los Andes

Robyklebt

Re: Bug using finance bug 18.03.2021 (Idéfix fantasticos Flolandria OLCycle waerl)

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:38 pm

The screen shot is accurate in the sense that it shows what that page shows.

But it doesn't give the necessary information fully: For that they need the screen shot from the flash version. Since as I've just shown you, the new version isn't complete. And it's obvious that some of the money you earned is "missing". But that's necessary to figure out how much your tax was before the bug-using.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Idéfix

Post by Idéfix » Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:55 pm

happy? finance tab from old flash version. To be fair, also deduce race earnings who were after it. But not very important, should change pretty nothing imho.
Only Luques could maybe back in time with some db save, to see what were the exact previous situation. I am willing to give all info FPK asks for.
But wont comply anymore to the desiderata of such a harceler and annoying person as you. So now, please, shut the fuck up and let FPK do their job.
268 victoires

Classiques :
1 GP de Plouay
1 GP de Montréal
1 GP de Québec
1 Het Nieuwsblad
1 Paris-Tours

Tours :
1 Tour de Romandie
2 Volta a Catalunya

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:17 pm

Yes, exactly what was needed.

And I'm clearly helping the FPC here, since as you've realized too now, the new version didn't include the youth riders in it's total.

So now the FPC can see that you used 3'94'0330 on youth riders since then. Is that correct?
That then would mean that you had around 1,1 million in cash before the bug using?

Which should help them figure out what your team value, total capital was before you used the bug. Which then should help them figure out how much you'd have to repay.

See, wasn't so difficult. And with me helping you along it even went faster than it might have been if you'd waited for Gipfel or others to answer. You being a busy busy man, you might not have found time until tomorrow!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Idéfix

Post by Idéfix » Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:13 pm

please shut up and take care of your own ass.
you are helping noone spreading shit that you disguise in order to make people believe it is the truth.
flush for all, provocative harceler. Noone rang you, back off.
268 victoires

Classiques :
1 GP de Plouay
1 GP de Montréal
1 GP de Québec
1 Het Nieuwsblad
1 Paris-Tours

Tours :
1 Tour de Romandie
2 Volta a Catalunya

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:33 pm

What exactly is the shit I spread here?

Look, if you didn't want me in the discussion, all you really had to do is not mention me, slander me and provoke me. But it seems the temptation was so big you couldn't resist.

You made this thread personal with your unprovoked attack in your opening post. For once assume responsability for your actions.

Now of course I would be happy to apologize for any insulting/provoking comment you object by me, before you posted your paragraph about me. Filled with slander and wrong info. But well, where and what are these things?

Btw, if you wonder why I have such a low opinion of you, just look at this little exchange from your race:
Idéfix: and too many bugs here. Was on new version so harder to check too
CT-P O H U I: no it's not Schart
Idéfix: truz. Coe. But i needed to sell these riders in all cases. Bug or not
CT-P O H U I: bug was one day only
Team-Mojabahs: ahhh
Team-Mojabahs: help?
Schartner Bombe: and you all think thats a fair way??
Idéfix: truly had no time, hace a watch on my races.the last month. Mostly connectzd 5 min/race excepted on weekends
Schartner Bombe: ;-)
RS Coesitz: But I understood your post in another way, Ide. You wrote that you did not see it at your first rider, but then used it for the other 3 as you saw it.
CT-P O H U I: c'mmon Ide,you really want us to belive that you after all this time spent on rsf you dint't realised it is a bug?
Specifically this:

Idéfix: and too many bugs here. Was on new version so harder to check too

Now, I read this as "I was on the new version when I sold my riders". Which seems to be the most logic, common sense reading of that sentence.
The problem with that is... how do you sell riders on the new version? I can't. No market that actually shows any riders, just the link (for me at least). Please tell us how you sold riders from the new site. This seems to be another case of Idéfix not being truthful. Unless of course with that sentence you didn't mean "at the time of the sales", but at some other times, which wouldn't be really relevant in the discussion you were having.

Nice to see you cooperating so fully and truthfully.

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:10 pm

OK, please stop the off-topic here.

Here is back to topic the complete calculation and fines proposed by me for now. Hoping for other FPC members and especially the one that takes all decisions to agree and vote quickly...

For transparency all info here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Thanks for all who helped with calculations. I am doing everything I can to help the game stay fair! :-)

In fact after the discussion, I think FPC members should get some allowance for their volunteering. Might be unpopular to want an allowance for oneself, but it is a shame if others call the volunteering a "job" and it is also a shame if we have to spend so much time just because a few others behave unfair.
GIP MASTERPLAN
Technic: Bug Fix! Non-Flash Version! Improve App!
Gameplay: Revolutionize Min-Tact, Sprint System, Windkante!
Marketing: Re-attract old players! Advertisement! Social Media!
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial, Free Trial License!

Idéfix

Post by Idéfix » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:10 am

Gipfelstuermer wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:10 pm
OK, please stop the off-topic here.

Here is back to topic the complete calculation and fines proposed by me for now. Hoping for other FPC members and especially the one that takes all decisions to agree and vote quickly...

For transparency all info here:

Thanks for all who helped with calculations. I am doing everything I can to help the game stay fair! :-)

In fact after the discussion, I think FPC members should get some allowance for their volunteering. Might be unpopular to want an allowance for oneself, but it is a shame if others call the volunteering a "job" and it is also a shame if we have to spend so much time just because a few others behave unfair.
Gipf, thanks for calculations!
Just to be precise, Idk what that does change, but right now, uncluding my buy, actual tax rate is under 70%, (66,8%), and that includes the money I earn after the sell, and the rider I bought (Lou Vale). So probably the calculations should be done on a degressive rate, between 70 and 66.x%. But the precise figures depend on the order the riders were sold, and I have no idea of this! In all cases, the amount you calculated is a little bit superior to the reality. But not sure that this change much, 2 or 3% less on half of riders would not change by far the things I guess.
But in all cases, just remember. Harassment = 100k. Insults = 100k. Multiaccounting < 100k. Winning using team attacks < 30k, and no cancel of palmares/give back to the real moral winner. Using bugs in IS = 0 fine. Benefiting from downhill pavé bugs = nothing. Using a bug with no intention to use it for a benefit, but because I planned to sell the riders around that moment (only 3 riders really sold because of that, but not the 1st one) = more than 5M ? Really, you consider this game has a fair treatment between players? Or you are influenced by the insidious Donkey?
Well, I've said all I have to say, find the right choice, dear FPK.
268 victoires

Classiques :
1 GP de Plouay
1 GP de Montréal
1 GP de Québec
1 Het Nieuwsblad
1 Paris-Tours

Tours :
1 Tour de Romandie
2 Volta a Catalunya

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:01 am

The offtopic lying continues...
But in all cases, just remember. Harassment = 100k. Insults = 100k. Multiaccounting < 100k. Winning using team attacks < 30k, and no cancel of palmares/give back to the real moral winner. Using bugs in IS = 0 fine. Benefiting from downhill pavé bugs = nothing. Using a bug with no intention to use it for a benefit, but because I planned to sell the riders around that moment (only 3 riders really sold because of that, but not the 1st one) = more than 5M ? Really, you consider this game has a fair treatment between players? Or you are influenced by the insidious Donkey?
The amount of lies this guy manages to pack into a few lines stays impressive. From ignoring all the fines over 100k handed out so far to complaining about actually having to pay back the money he got , But there was no intention to use the bug for a benefit! Really :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:02 am

Btw, why is waerl dropped from the inquiry?

Hanse

Post by Hanse » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:28 pm

Robyklebt wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:02 am
Btw, why is waerl dropped from the inquiry?
because if you chekc transaction log his rider wasnt sold for 5% taxes
Hansa

Lets try to make RSF great again.
The game is great but lets try to get old Players back and get some new ones.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:27 pm

As RfM and Big Donkey calculated (well, calculation RfM really) in the main chat, he was. Cheapened rider. Not bought at 100%. So the base is not his market value, but his transfer price. Maybe RfM can reproduce the calculation here.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:38 pm

RideforMoney<12:30>: so for waerl : 1781622 * 0.95 (in case if uses the bug) * 0.86 (in case he has the guy for 36 days : so 50-36 = 14% of malus) = 1.455.584

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:48 pm

Robyklebt wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:38 pm
RideforMoney<12:30>: so for waerl : 1781622 * 0.95 (in case if uses the bug) * 0.86 (in case he has the guy for 36 days : so 50-36 = 14% of malus) = 1.455.584
Thanks to both of you.

Added waerl to the Google Sheet

GIP MASTERPLAN

waer

Post by waer » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:31 pm

good morning and sorry for delay in answer
i dont think that i have "used " the bug to sell nenning
i have received 1455000 from the sale (total value of nenning 2085000) the total value of waer team was 18500000
i have bought nenning 11022021 and sold 18032021

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:55 pm

waer wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:31 pm
good morning and sorry for delay in answer
i dont think that i have "used " the bug to sell nenning
i have received 1455000 from the sale (total value of nenning 2085000) the total value of waer team was 18500000
i have bought nenning 11022021 and sold 18032021
hi waerl,

can you make a screenshot showing your total team value or send me your login data via PM, so I can check?

Otherwise there is a risk, that the tax will be calculated too high for you.

Gip
GIP MASTERPLAN

waer

Post by waer » Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:37 am

hello gipfel my pw is xxxxx username waerl thanks for the support

Donkey edited the post to hide pw, sent it to Gipfel by PN...
Not a good idea to post your data publicly.

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:18 pm

waer wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:37 am
hello gipfel my pw is xxxxx username waerl thanks for the support

Donkey edited the post to hide pw, sent it to Gipfel by PN...
Not a good idea to post your data publicly.
thanks waerl, thanks Donkey

File updated and indeed as waerl is below 20M total capital, he did not use the bug. Sorry for confusion.

GIP MASTERPLAN

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:24 pm

Idéfix PENALTY SUBMITTED: FINE OF100000, WARNING: YES
fantasticos PENALTY SUBMITTED: FINE OF100000, WARNING: YES
Flolandria PENALTY SUBMITTED: FINE OF100000, WARNING: YES
OLCycle PENALTY SUBMITTED: FINE OF100000, WARNING: YES

Luques supposed to subtract the advantage in the database.
GIP MASTERPLAN

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:53 pm

Ha?

I thought the plan was to save Luques the work and fine them the amount they gained by using the bug (+ an eventual fine)?