Clasica de la Alhama de Granada 15h

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Allagen

Clasica de la Alhama de Granada 15h

Post by Allagen » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:05 pm

Km: 5, Steigung: 1
Franck Lopez (RAZAFINTSALAMA) schafft es nicht auszureissen
Jansen VonDerwilin (RAZAFINTSALAMA) schafft es nicht auszureissen
Thomas Serrar (RAZAFINTSALAMA) schafft es nicht auszureissen
John Blieiber (RAZAFINTSALAMA) attackiert
Alexandre Davidenko (Capris) geht mit
Frederic Dolphin (RAZAFINTSALAMA) schafft es nicht auszureissen
Julien DeFont (RAZAFINTSALAMA) schafft es nicht auszureissen
Andy Savin (RAZAFINTSALAMA) schafft es nicht auszureissen
Dominique Autilier (RAZAFINTSALAMA) schafft es nicht auszureissen
Sylvain Chatelet (RAZAFINTSALAMA) schafft es nicht auszureissen

feld 2, wieder eine teamattacke, bzw. eine versuchte. wieder mal ein guter zeitpunkt für die tutorial idee werbung zu machen ;)
RV Allagen. Qualität seit 2006. Erfolg seit 2006.

Buhmann

Re: Clasica de la Alhama de Granada 15h

Post by Buhmann » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:08 pm

Ich hoffe ihr redet wenigstens mit denen darüber...ich mein, das sind Neulinge. Im Normalfall machen die Teamattacken weil die wild auf alle Knöpfe einfach drücken.

Luna

Post by Luna » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:32 pm

It's Field 2. There's no way to talk to them out of the spectators chat.

Come on. Select 10 users, give them special buttons, which block a selected team, giving them kind'a pop-up message in every language, stating "team attacks are not allowd!". That should then be possible even out of the spectators mode.

kielgy

Post by kielgy » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:53 pm

Luna wrote:It's Field 2. There's no way to talk to them out of the spectators chat.

Come on. Select 10 users, give them special buttons, which block a selected team, giving them kind'a pop-up message in every language, stating "team attacks are not allowd!". That should then be possible even out of the spectators mode.
Very nice idea!
Team Erkrath RS 8)

"Wer Rückenwind hat, fährt zu langsam!"
"You re too slow, if you still got tailwind!"

Buhmann

Post by Buhmann » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:33 am

Yes, would be nice. Popupmessage would be a very good feature for such things.

Furtermore I could forbid teamattacks technical if you want.

Luna

Post by Luna » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:40 am

Suddenly that's possible? You always said it would be too difficult to sort out if the attacks came out of the same group or something like that. But if it's in deed possible, than please do it. Then no pop-ups or that stuff would be necessary. Don't understand why it's not implented for years... We kept having so much anger with that!

deuseburger

Post by deuseburger » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:12 am

ähhhh euphemiebremse treten...

well i´m afraid i have to calm down the euphemism, there are quite a few problems in my opinion...
if you are only talking about attacking by yourself -that would be a major step and well apreciated- but i cant imagine how this will work with taking someones wheel to follow...
what will happen if 3 riders of one team follow an attack at the same km? will none of them follow? will randomly 2 follow? will they all go but one rider randomly be dropped? i dont like niether of those, cause id rather select the one to be dropped myself... and how to deal with it when there will be enough riders and teams envolved to be within the rules? (although this just might be an programing issue of which i in fact havent a single clue)

greez deuse
"Listen to everyone, read everything, believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research."

Milton William Cooper

Luna

Post by Luna » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:31 pm

That's a different thing. When Buhmann eleminates more than 2 riders attacking out of the same group out of the last 20 km, than he does just that and only that. All the other kinds of indirect team attacks, that take place through following wheels or whatsoever would stay the same in first instance.

We could discuss about also technically not allowing more than 2 riders hanging onto the same rider's wheel. I would appreciate that, too. But if we wouldn't get to a solution in this sub-topic, then it wouldn't effect the technical elemination of attacking more than 2 riders, after all. The fairness rules would continue to exist, but they would at least be stripped of the first paragraph. That would be a huge step forward.

@Buhmann: I would suggest to cancel every attack, instead of randomly selecting 2 of 9 attacks set by the manager, with a little message "you are only allowed to attack with 2 riders...", just like that little red messages that inform about a selected rider to be dropped at the next km after you checked the box for "dropping rider".