black riders, forum name footballcycling, multiple accounts

Discussion about fairness-stuff. Advices of breach of rules and so on.

Moderators: systemmods, fairplaymods

Robyklebt

black riders, forum name footballcycling, multiple accounts

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:44 am

black riders has freely admitted to have multiple accounts in the french part of the forum. never used in the same race he says, but having more than 1 team. overall probably 500 races he said.
since he will have less time in the future, he offered to give some of his teams away.. to newcomers. or useless managers like saur-sojasaun.

faced with criticism by a lot of other french managers, he said ok ok ok, i stop with these teams, but nothing wrong really, more or less what he said. write to buhmann, ok ok.

he didn't do any of that after all

black riders, transfer activity today too, a rider bought.
avc nimes, which he promised to make his main team is riding now. star francois gregoire, a rider bought in may from team burton. burton another suspected multi, but not necessarily by the same guy, footballcycling in the forum as i said. so avc nimes, like the other non active teams were used for buying good riders, farming, and then ride races if the riders developed into something.
veyron. according to footballcycling now given to another manager. the same system as avc, buy good riders on the market, esteban franco for example 89 climber. bought the 15.07. that's before the handover of the team would have happened to some new manager. which of course is not the thing to do.
FANTASTICYCLE. rode sibiu, won it, sold riders, bought new ones. After he had announced that he would just keep one team, avc nimes.

that's the 4 teams that are known to belong to him. all were regularly active, even when not riding races, but farming.

i'm pretty sure there are more teams.

ah, now he announced in the chat that he had finally written to buhmann, after i asked if he had.

1. comment here by footballcycling, announcing which other teams he has.
2 IP check to find other teams.
3. compare the 2 lists, if they correspond, good. if they don't, even harder punishment of course some teams might come from sitting. he 'sitted' sm team at the tour 2 days ago.. sittinga a big word though.. logged in, went offline, lost 3 riders...

now what footballcycling wants is that one team, avc nimes is allowed to continue. he probably like the farmed result, mostly gregoire best. ok. let him ride with avc cycling, after taking away manually gregoire. so no transfer fee for gregoire...
if there is a difference between the list by footballcycling and the ip check, make it harder, take away gregoire, plus a fine, plus a resetbock or something.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Footballcycling

Re: black riders, forum name footballcycling, multiple accou

Post by Footballcycling » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:01 pm

so my english is pathetic.

My teams are : AVC Nimes / Team pastis - black riders - fantasticcycle - veyron ( I gave the team an other player of RSF ) and I think it's all :mrgreen: