Schnuggeritos World Tour

Moderators: systemmods, Calendarmods

Schnuggeritos

Schnuggeritos World Tour

Post by Schnuggeritos » Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:19 pm

Today, to plan and organize races, the company 'Schnuggeritos World Tour' (SWT) was founded. SWT aims to represent all preferences of the different teams and to set new challenges. We will try to plan multi-day events, sometimes as a tour and sometimes as consecutive one-day races.

So hearby we'd like to present you our first two races we are working on. We start in L'Île-Rousse next to the sea and end at a 330 meters above sea level. After the first 4 km of climbing follows a downhill passage until the 9 km mark. Right after the mark the final climb starts.

The next day we start were the ITT ended and ride to the east coast of Corsica. Two small but intense climbs in the first half. The race ends south of Solenzara.

flockmastoR

Re: Schnuggeritos World Tour

Post by flockmastoR » Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:30 pm

No pavé in downhills, -3 or more.
Hey Schnugg, just reviewing your race Snug002 and saw there is at least a km that leads to troubles (km 99), I will edit it myself, but keep that rule in mind, as it leads to bugs. If this race is meant to be ridden. Should I use the name in the description First Stage Dolomites if placing it in the calendar?
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Schnuggeritos

Post by Schnuggeritos » Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:04 am

Thank you for pointing this out. I must have made a mistake. I see you have already corrected it.

In fact, the races with the code snug002, snug003, snug006 & snug001 were designed as a tour that I couldn't finish before my holiday. It seems that the "OneDayFantasy" project was added afterwards. Below all Profiles:

First Stage: St. Jakob - Achomitzer Alm
Type: Mountain
Profile Code: Snug002

Second Stage: Italian Border - Monfalcone
Type: Flat
Profile Code: Snug003

Third Stage: Udine - Agordo
Type: Mountain
Profile Code: Snug006

Fourth Stage: Argodo - Tonadico
Type: Hilly ITT
Profile Code: Snug001

If you like we can change them to one day Races and name them after their starting point and destination.

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:03 pm

Schnuggeritos wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:04 am
If you like we can change them to one day Races and name them after their starting point and destination.
Ok, good to know. No if you rather plan it as a FantasyTour you can go ahead. Just keep in mind that fantasy stage races in Europe will be rarely chosen in the calender, as the focus is on real races during the season, and off season mainly is ridden in climate zones outside of central Europe.

Don't know who appointed the "Review" tag to your race, probably it also was done automatically. Just a note for the future: I will treat every OneDayFantasy race with the tag "Review" as ready for translating it to the calendar. If you still work on a profile keep it in the "Design" status.

We could use your stages as one day races if you want but let me know, and let me know what profils are ready for publication. If you want it to be a stage race I can adapt it manually for you (at least I think I can)
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Schnuggeritos

Post by Schnuggeritos » Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:31 pm

Understood. Then we should make several one-day races out of it. Snug002 is now a race named 'GP St. Jakob - Achomitzer Alm'. Mintact at 178 right before the start of the final up and down.

I will change the description of the other stages as mentioned above. If there is interest in these, they are available for free use ;)

Schnuggeritos

Post by Schnuggeritos » Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:23 pm

Today we started the planning our next two-day-event taking part in Brazil.

The first Race is mainly flat except the last 9 km. Race finishes after a short but hard climb in front of Cristo Redentor.

The second is a 18 km flat circuit along the beaches Ipanema and Copacabana. There will be a total of 7 Laps Maximum gradient 3, last km -2

Schnuggeritos

Post by Schnuggeritos » Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:50 pm

This short race starts in Hainburg an der Donau, a town in Austria close to Bratislava (Slowakia). Possible sieb at exact half of the stage (km 50 = +7%) which can make it a hard fight against pure flat sprinter. After the downhill its a flat race and ends after exact 100 km next to Belvedere Palace in Vienna.

Profile Code: snug010
Description: Race to Vienna
Mintact: after 50 or 70 km

The second race starts in the south of Vienna and finish line is in Szombathely (Hungary). Two climbs with last chance to sieb at km 133.

Profile Code: snug009
Description: Loebersdorf - Szombathely
Mintact: at 126 or 150

Schnuggeritos

Post by Schnuggeritos » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:31 pm

While our team is currently riding the tour in the Andes, we have started to design races for the off-season calendar. We will gradually expand this post.

First we start with a flat race in the north of Australia near Darwin.
Length: 148
Type: flat
Rider: 6
Mintact: 128

Second race is designed to suite classics / hill sprinter. Race starts in Colombo.
Length: 156
Type: hilly
Rider: 8
Mintact: 112