20%
Hasmonean Tour
11%

Total votes: 66

Robyklebt

December Tour 2019: first round vote

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:32 am

Vote for the December tour 2019!

It will be ridden between the 2nd and 15th December.

Since we're a bit late, only 12 days.

3 votes per person. Although I'm pretty sure my own rules say something different. But we had 8 Tours last year with 3 votes, so let's breach the rules consistently. I'll try to come up with with an amendment to my rule for 2020 so that we can do all perfectly legal next year.

Here the link to the proposed tours.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7356

Campaigning for the your favorite tours is not only tolerated, but encouraged.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Robyklebt

Re: December Tour 2019: first round vote

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:24 pm

Some action here please, tell us why tour xxx is so brilliant while tour yyy sucks!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Chense

Post by Chense » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:57 pm

Pffff i wont say any tour sucks because all of them are nice presented and have their differences :)

I can tell you what my favorites are and why in the end my tour should be voted :D

I like Maroc (apart from beeing my own tour), Philippines and 4 Ciudades most.

Why? Because the all are somehow a bit the most "special ones" for me - Maroc is the "sprinter tour", Philippines seems to have some interesting profiles, 4 Ciudades because its a concept tour.

So well why my tour then?

First reason: Hey its Trojers 10 years anniversary and it is apart from a single one day race the only race ever designed by Trojer - So make me happy and give me a reason to design more :D And i think it might be one of the more "balanced" Tours out there.

Second Reason: Why not Ciudades? I really like it somehow with that 3 - 3 - 3 - 3 setting but with that much ITT it will also be 3 pretty much useless and boring stages for any non gc team

Third Reason: Why not Philippines? Well not much to say against this tour indeed - The only thing i quite dislike is that all mountain stages are different but similar in the end - All with a Mountain Finish - So no downhill needed for climbers.

A more sophisticated resumee of all tours might follow in the weekend (or at least for the second round then ...) until then I thank all designers - You keep C4F alive! You all did a great job and i wish you all much luck for the vote!

SO VOTE MAROC! :D

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:54 am

Robyklebt wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:24 pm
Some action here please, tell us why tour xxx is so brilliant while tour yyy sucks!
Well, I already analyzed all the Pros & Cons here, but the question is, which 3 tours did I vote for?

Actually, I only used 2 of my 3 votes, because 2 designs are simply marvellous:

Philippines Tour by Tukh is maybe the best balanced December Tour ever, while offering super exciting stages. 4 Flat, 5 Middle, 3 HC & 1 ITT is nicely balanced, but what I love about this tour is: Every single stage could be a really exciting 1-day-race! Always some interesting hills early or late in the race, which make it a bit unpredictable, but still offer good stages for all types of riders (sprint, hill sprint, classics, huber, TT, mountain riders,....). This is beautiful for stage hunters and fantastic for brave GC attacks.

South East African Tour (SEAT) by Falkenbier can be voted for simply because of half stage 9b with the Menoaneng Pass, which is something between a Strade Bianche and a Colle delle Finestre stage. Incredible. In addition, it is so beautifully fast (or short). It has two fast (or short) ITTs. It has these interesting short stages 3, 5 and 10 (all hilly and around 150km only). It has relatively fast (or short) climber finishes on stage 4, 8, 9b, 10. And it will go by fast with only 12 days.

So I hope these will be the December Tour and January Tour (perhaps even in this order).
Chense wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:57 pm
until then I thank all designers - You keep C4F alive! You all did a great job and i wish you all much luck for the vote!
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:05 am

Vote Brazil ! 1 vote = 1 Pizza offer with Ricardo Milos !

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:40 am

Don't forget to vote!

And write a lot, so this annoying thing above me disappears.

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:02 pm

First round over.

Tour du Maroc (13 votes) and SEAT (12 votes) should proceed. Maybe also 4 ciudades and Philippines (each 11 votes)?

A run-off vote between Maroc and SEAT would be fair to find the Dec Tour. But since second place is also important (January Tour)... I think 4 ciudades and Philippines should have a chance in the second round, too.

Anyway, December Tour Dictator decides.

Personally, I think SEAT and Philippines are the best designs.... Mhhhh.... so run-off between Maroc and SEAT would make sure that I can ride SEAT.... but Philippines included in final vote would be good as well.... just the 4 ciudades I don't care too much... :D
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

Nomorelulz

Post by Nomorelulz » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:26 pm

I would also make 2nd round with 4 ciudades and Philippines next to SEAT and Maroc. Only one vote. 1st = Dec, 2nd =Jan. They are too close to each other to only advance the first two.

Just my 2 cents.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:08 pm

Bah, thought I make the second round vote now, top 2 thingies.. .now 2 guys think 4 should be in? After I fired my secret advisory council that I used last year for this decision? Damn. Last year 65 votes, 11-10-10-9 in. This year 66 votes 13-12-11-11. Bah.

I'll make the second round vote tomorrow, and think about this a bit longer, maybe even rehire the secret council.