Moderators: systemmods, Calendarmods

Pokemon Club

Re: Idéfix - créations

Post by Pokemon Club » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:01 pm

Hum les apostrophe c'est comme les accents l'éditeur n'aime pas trop :lol:

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Fri May 22, 2015 10:12 pm

Idéfix wrote:The Taiwanese LBL. A wall in the middle of stage (25% ! It's NASA data^^ Should climb walking!!!) The end is not so hard : 0 / 1 / 2 / 10 / 0 / 2 / -15 / -2 / 2 / 3 / 5 / -5 / -3

Vers les km 35, 85, et peut etre 70 aussi je pense tu passes dans des tunnels, c pour ca que y a des pics

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:16 am

Yes, bugged races are perfect for new players.

And stop lying.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:53 am

Idéfix wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:26 am
Robyklebt wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:16 am

And stop lying.
Bugged only in your head, no bug here.
Maybe you don't see the graphics, but none under the sea, if you watch the calculated elevations in the editor.

As usual, trash talk just because you dislike and to defend yourself, your stupid narrow-minded positions like long mintacts, or like, and no argument, only wrong assumptions to discredit who disagrees with you. If you have time to give for RSF, which is good, do it properly and with respect, not with the way you do things, with a bowler hat as a head. If it is to act your usual way, please do, but maybe time to think to use differently your time, someone else will stand up and do it properly.

Anyway, get out of my creations thread, you are pollution for it, here.
Downhill pavé=bug

I await your apology.
You need to behave properly and with respect. :D And thank me for making you aware of the fact that downhill pavé is bugged.
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:55 am

And I realize you're bored staying at home. You can't bully your co-workers anymore, you're frustrated, you worry about Marine Le Pen's health, but still, try to behave here too?

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:17 am

Idéfix wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:26 am
Robyklebt wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:16 am

And stop lying.
Bugged only in your head, no bug here.
Maybe you don't see the graphics, but none under the sea, if you watch the calculated elevations in the editor.
And since I'm exceedingly friendly, I'll even teach you something. Under the sea would not be bugged. That would be bad designing. Unless of course it's a tunnel under the sea or or land under the sea-level. Think dead sea/near Turfan in China/Danakil depression in Ethiopia/death valley in the US. Probably other places too. There it wouldn't be bad designing. But of course not bugged either.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:17 am

I must have missed the apology for your aggressive snd insulting answer to my fully justified remark about bugs.

Try again?

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:39 pm

As I said, I impatiently wait for your apology.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:58 pm

You really need to relax Idef, and do something about your manners.

But let's continue this elsewhere....

Btw, you still haven't thanked me for telling you that downhill pavé is buggy (and explaining the difference between bugs and bad design, but I don't need to be thanked for that)

CircleCycle

Post by CircleCycle » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:04 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:07 am
Et voici les dernières créations !

From the bottom of Mont Ventoux, to the MUCEM (Musée des Civilisations de l'Europe et de la Méditerranée). Smooth downhill to begin, a short one-day race. I really did this exact road with my bike ;-)

http://www.radsportfreaks.de/radsport/p ... ension=c4f

doesn't this cause the finance tab bug to appear?

ProTour-Team

Post by ProTour-Team » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:49 pm

i think CC is refering to the é

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:29 am

How often do I have to tell you that altitude has nothing to do with bugs?

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:22 am

See, that's your mistake, not trusting me.
If you did, you would realize that there is a difference between bad design and buggy design.
But your lack of trust says more about you than about me anyway.

Now, the thing to do for you btw would of course be: Correct your buggy designs. So that they don't needlessly fill the vault, because as they are, they shouldn't be used, as I'm sure you realize. And in the spirit of cooperation it's of course your job to make my job easier. Fill the vault with usable races, don't swamp it with garbage!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:50 pm

I'm here giving you friendly uninsulting constructive advice and all I get in return is lies and insults. That, my dear Idéfix, is not polite behavior.

I for one more than welcome any constructive criticism you have. Feel free to voice it, right after your apology for your behavior in the last weeks.

Btw, your Bédoin thing is not only buggy, but also clearly under the sea level. Which makes it bad design. Your contributions are welcome, but seriously, you want me to put up buggy and if not, badly designed races?
Google in the forum, read, it takes only 0.216" (longer for me, but I'm aware of your googling speed) to see how to properly design.

As it is right now you're wasting not only your but also my time. Design properly. Not buggy. And get the altitude right.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:43 am

Hm, you are tiring with your speeches that say nothing or little.
Maybe we can get somebody who you trust to tell you to
- debug the 2 races
- put the correct altitude on at least one race, but I fear it's fucked up in more places. And no, it's not the graphics :lol: As Jean-Marie said: "when the graphics go below 0, the altitude goes below 0."
Robyklebt wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:50 pm
Or if you want to be really constructive, do it with polite advices,
Idéfix wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:54 pm
Whatever you say, you will get in return negative things. Better you say nothing.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Make up your mind!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:46 am

Where should I write about your races then?
In somebody else's thread? That would be rather disrespectful. Make another thread just to comment? Too complicated.

And since we both want me to do my job well, it is part of my job to make sure as few buggy races as possible are designed. And that the unbuggy ones are designed as well as possible.

Of course this post here is really unnecessary and normally I wouldn't write it, after all I made you aware of the problems with some of your races

But since you've repeatedly and falsely claimed that I don't communicate enough, I decided to make sure to explain why I try to help you improve your designing-performance. Normally I wouldn't have felt it necessary at this point, but since you seem to value explanations and arguments highly I really felt compelled to add this post.

Now you don't seem to appreciate my attempts much, for reasons that are not all that clear. After all your inspiring speaches about open minds, arguments etc. I decided to radically change my ways, and instead of short-sightedly dismiss your trolling as trolling, engage in meaningful and deep (but above sea-level) dialogue with you. It fills me with sadness to realize that you don't seem to have the high expectations that you have for others for yourself!

And another thing, while I admittedly (and somehow impolitely) don't think much of you, rest assured, I'm absolutely convinced that you are able to count. So much that I even didn't go back to check if you counted correctly. So no need to show me your counting skills. I can declare without hesitation that you, Idéf, can count very well! And I'll jump to your defence if there are any doubters!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:50 am

My, my, such an angry primate.

Nowhere unfortunately isn't an option. If you don't want my comments, it's really easy.
a) Don't design buggy races
b) Design as well as you can (ok, you might be doing that already, although I hope not, I believe you can do better than under sea-level races)
c) Don't call me into your thread.

As for all the fines, bans etc you want, maybe you should think about opening a fairplay thread. It really is off topic here, try to stay on topic which is: Your races!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:11 am

Please stay polite.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:20 pm

Can you finally do an effort and de-bug the races that need to be de-bugged?

And then properly design, altitude and stuff you know, those races that right now aren't?

We know you're allowed to insult me, the FPC has made that clear, but that doesn't really preclude usable races, no? Go for it my boy! Don't force me to come here again, do your job. I'll check again in a few days.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:46 pm

Didn't plan to visit here for a week, but....

You sound like a 5 year old now. "I was going to do it but now I won't". Seriously, do the job your supposed to do, for which you did sign up when you tried to design a race, which is design properly and don't spam the vault with unusable shit. But ok, since you think insulting and provking others is respectful maybe it wasn't clear to you that designing is supposed to be good.

See you next week!