Robyfiles!

Moderators: systemmods, Calendarmods

NoPikouze

Re: Robyfiles!

Post by NoPikouze » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:31 pm

We will eventually realize that Jean François Pécheux plays RSF.
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:23 am

I think I should open a thread "the insult school"... you guys suck at it. OK, comparing me to SM was a good one, the rest. Pescheux? Thought Prud'homme made the course, but ok, Pescheux then maybe, details... but: Why should that be an insult. Once you get over the stereotypical "the TdF course sucks" and look at the courses he has designed. A huge huge improvement over Leblanc's jokes. Which admittedly wasn't difficult. But actually the TdF courses of the last years were ok. One stands out as bad, the 09 version. One real mountain stage, the attempt to get a showdown on Ventoux by having only Le Grand Bornand as a serious mountain stage before... nicely backfired. For the rest. Generally good courses. Let's see this year. Lots and lots of TT. But it's not completely unbalanced, because there are good mountain stages.
Planches de Belles Filles: A bit too late for my taste, would have been nice 2 days earlier.. but ok, french geography... .but goood first test.
Grand Colombier stage: Good. Hard climb first, easy one to follow, downhill, and the finish. Difference can be made on the Grand Colombier... if you want to make differences, try early.
La Toussuire: REally goods stage. Madeleine-Glandon, you can't find a harder 1-2 in the alps I think. Then La Toussuire, which is a bit too long and too easy actually. Easy ok, but a bit shorter. Still, the stage is really good. Short, ok. And open to lots of attacks. Yes, it might end up like 2011 Luz, really good stage on paper too, with really little happening. Differences: That was the first mountain stage (Superbesse doesn't count). Here it's the third. Helps. And, the TTs! Last year one of the reason was the great Schleck brothers spending more energy telling everybody: We are in front of Contador, we don't need to do anything! then actually riding. Lots of mountain to come, only a TT in the end... we can wait. This year no. 1 TT done, climbers with a deficit. 1 even longer TT coming. The incentive to use this stage is much bigger than it was last year for Luz. Of course still can end up as disappointment with very little happening... the fear is that SKY is still to strong, if they ride like at the Dauphiné.... brr. But, very little wrong with this stage at this point. Only la Toussuire too long/easy. Long mostly, easy is ok, even good, because it 'forces' the climbers to try to make the difference on the Glandon. Problem is that the length of La Toussuire might make it too long... a shorter last climb would have been good actually

Pyrenees: Ok, his love for a wasted stage, that he then declares as HC stage.. that is bad. The stage, ok, but just stop telling us it's a HC stage!
The 2 real ones then. Very good again. OK, the second one again very short... was ok in the Alpes, here would have liked to see a second long one really. Just make a bigger loop, but the end is good. Again, especially the second stage allows the climbers to try from far. The first one a bit less, Aspin, mmh. The second one, Balès, no problem.
Then the last TT.
But there is the terrain to make up the lost time for climbers, ok a Wout Poels or Dan Martin might not have enough, but since they go backwards in TT, half way decent guys like Nibali, your dutch armada? They have the mountains to make up time, 2 in the alps, 2 in the pyrenees, all allow for big time gains. In the end IMO a much more balanced course that it's generally given credit for. So.... Prud'homme (or Pescheux) is doing all right. 10-20 TT km less would have been ok too, but good enough. So, for an insult you should have gone for whoever designs the Vuelta, now that guy is completely useless!
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:22 am

You're so exhausting...

Ok, maybe you are partially right. But, look at these profiles, they are known as typical of pescheux:

The useless middle mountain stage. A lot of hills, and then a pretty long flat end. Nobody will waste his power on this. Ok a couple of sprinters will be lost, but gcwise, nothing. Then you will say that its the geography, no choice... ok, perhaps.

The typical pescheux mountain stage. Ok this one is really exceptionnal. 2 mountains, then the downhill to foix. Great! Oh wait, lets make them ride another lap, 13km of flattish shit. Fantastic idea !! :lol:

Bonus pescheux stuff:
http://www.letour.fr/PHOTOS/TDF/2011/13 ... GNETTE.gif
http://www.letour.fr/PHOTOS/TDF/2010/1600/PROFIL.gif
8-)
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:25 am

The second one is always in these last years.. and it sucks, agreed. As a "mountain stage", which is what they declare it. It's not. It's a stage for escapes, nothing more... A kind of boring "lost" stage where nothing happens. A guarantee for an escape, Fédrigo/Voeckler(non GC)/Casar. So the french win a stage :D Actually only 2 things piss me really off about that stage: 1. It's ALWAYS there... 2. It's declared HC. Bring it every 2 years (I mean there's other ways to have a guaranteed escape) and stop telling us it's a HC stage.

RSF of course those 2, escpecially the second one, can be and likely will be GC stages. Different thing.

And, I have to say, I really like the second one as a 1 day race. Yep, there RKL seems to have a Pescheux similarity! The first one ok too, but less, what I really like is the fake pyrenees stage as 1 day race, love it. Nr 1, bah, just ok, although it looks like Hokkaido, it's just a normal 08/15 stage. Pyrenees one?`GREAT!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:51 pm

Since my brilliant Japanese Races aren't winter-compatible, I join Radunion in making stuff that can be raced in winter.

Discarded Yemen 11 stage. Hill sprinters

Roughly the a planned stage for Yemen 12, in case Yemen 11 wouldn't win. Middle mountain too.

Sprint race, after some rerouting managed to avoid anything more than 5! But a few 5, especially in the last part.

Edit: One more, 4 a good number for a day:

middle mountain, but sprint possible, if the sprinters have gooooooood downhill riders.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:43 pm

More

Hill sprinters, 8 riders, km mintactfor the last 40 km.

Hill sprinters again, 9 riders, mintact from km 146

In both hills one 5 right at the top. 9 riders, 30 km mintact

First 24 km are pavé, **** (could really be 5 too from the pictures. First through a tunnel, then downhill, the rest is basically flat. So a big chase between sprinters and flat guys? Mintact 29km, 9 guys

Mmh, the other way around might be more interesting. Mmh, maybe not... to be seen.

One last, since with the reverse function it's easy:

Mmh, somehow I like the first one of these pavé things.... sounds like an interesting chase. Last one better than nr 2 as well.

Ah, some pictures of the pavé

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/23479757
http://www.panoramio.com/photo/7403696
http://www.panoramio.com/photo/13144580

Bear

Post by Bear » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:30 pm

Robyklebt wrote: Image

middle mountain, but sprint possible, if the sprinters have gooooooood downhill riders.
I like that one!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:02 pm

I continue my mass production

Sprint, 8 riders, the mountains are fairly hard, but far faaaar from the finish, as is easily discernible from the profile.

Other sprint race, 8 riders. Second hill max 4, but a 5 after.

A.... sprint race! 7 riders, max 6 at km 50, then a few 5, not many though. Last at km 169.

A wonder, middle mountain! 8 riders

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:07 pm

More mass production:

Hard classic race, twice 6 in the circuit at the end, last one 3 km from the end.

Classic sprinters?

Back to hill sprinting...

For once something for climbers... but the hill in the circuit isn't that hard, 7 km, 4x5, 3x6

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:54 pm

Next batch, and last for the moment

middle mountain 8 riders, 30 km mintact

Sprint race, 1x6 and a few 5 until 93, 8 riders 31 km mintact

Big mountaint to 1600 in the middle, then mostly down, so classic sprinters? 8 riders 31 km mintact

8 rider, middle mountain with 2 volcanoes, long km tact.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:20 pm

A small 5 day stage race. Although somehow think we had a Tour of Kerala before, bah, long time ago, so another one should be ok.
Same deal as usual, if leso needs a tour, here is one, if none needed, no problem, just training for RKL.

Tour of Kerala
2 sprints
2 middle mountain
1 HC
1 ITT/Prologue

Stage 1a: A 10 Km prologue.. or ITT.

Stage 1b, half stage: Flat, 1 +5 each at the GPMs, 29 km mintact

Stage 2: Middle mountain. mintact 158 km

Stage 3: The HC stage, mintact from 144

Stage 4: After a 150 km transfer the second flat stage, long, the 2 GPMs with 1 +6 each. mintact from 176

Stage 5: Middle mountain, mintact km 180.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:06 pm

Back to 1 day mass production

198 km, from 162 mintact, hilly circuit 8 8, then 6 3 the climbs, for classic sprinters very likely. 8 riders

169 km, from 138 mintact, 3 hills with siebpotential, 8/7 6/10/8. 8 riders

198 Km, mintact from 160. Hard circuit for climbers, finish 5 6 10 4 3, 8 riders

196 km, mintact from 166. Possible sprint, or classic sprinters or hill sprinters... 9 riders

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:51 am

More mass production

178 km Mountains in the beginning, but 6 and 7 later too, last at 151, so hill sprinters. Maybe against classic sprinters. mintact 148
Wrong flag, I know, Myanmar missing, Thailand so the weather more or less fits.

207 Km, sprint very possible,only the first climb is over 6... after that max 5, incl one at 4 km from the end. mintact km 178
Wrong flag too.

Got already tired after 2 this time...

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:23 pm

Another stage race for lesos vault, after all he seems not to have much., have another in half planning, the over and back to real races.. blah... or one day mass production a bit...

Goal is a fight between 60-65 mountain +/- 90 TT and the 70+ mountain 80 TT... probably won't work but...

http://www.radsportfreaks.de/radsport/p ... myanmar_01

260 km, categorized HC, but really a middle mountain stage. HC for the sprinters and their green. mintact 230. Differences between 60-90 and 70/80 shouldn't be too big here, depending on the helpers and other interests too of course.

http://www.radsportfreaks.de/radsport/p ... myanmar_02

Flat stage

http://www.radsportfreaks.de/radsport/p ... myanmar_03

26 Km TT
http://www.radsportfreaks.de/radsport/p ... myanmar_04

Second GC stage, HC for the same reason as nr 1. Second and last chance for the 70 guys with TT to beat the purer TT guys. Mintact from the second intermediate, here big time differences could be possible of course.

http://www.radsportfreaks.de/radsport/p ... myanmar_05

Easy sprint

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:30 pm

Another small tour
4 days 5 stages
For some sort of TT guys.
http://www.radsportfreaks.de/radsport/p ... malanga_01
Flat stage, mintact from 170

http://www.radsportfreaks.de/radsport/p ... malanga_02
Middle mountain, mintact from 184. Not a very difficult MM stage, but should still be for hill sprinters or classic sprinter thanks to the last hill.

http://www.radsportfreaks.de/radsport/p ... malanga_03
224 km, mintact at 188. middle mountain, but the last 6+ is at km 125, after that lots of 5. Sprinters unlikely, but GC contenderns with around 60 mountain skill should stay on.

http://www.radsportfreaks.de/radsport/p ... alanga_04a
Sprint, 90 Km, mintact from km 60

http://www.radsportfreaks.de/radsport/p ... alanga_04b

ITT, but hilly, so the flat TT guys will suffer.

IDF

Post by IDF » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:31 am

Deux très bons tours pour Bogdan ça.. espérons que cela soit possible après le Japon...
[8:11:11 PM] SM: j'ai un bug la j'arrive plus a aller sur RFM

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:18 pm

OK, before I start with what the usual horror of the north, a last short stage race for next winter, or whenever actually.

After EAT the heads of the cycling federations of Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi were incensed. A stage race in East Africa and they were ignored? Scandal. 3 very angry dudes one day showed up in my office, and demanded to have their own tour little tour. If not, I was in trouble. But... I have nothing to do with EAT I assured them. They said they knew, but didn't care. They wanted their own tour, and decided that they wanted the best of the best to design that for them. That's why they showed up at my place. Oh, praise, ok, I like praise, so after having repeat them that sentence 3 times I agreed to design their Mini East Africa Tour. MEAT in short.

Stage 1a

http://www.radsportfreaks.de/radsport/p ... ension=c4f

First stage, a half stage, a TTT from Kisoro to the border with Rwanda. Or a TT? Actually the 3 guys plus me couldn't agree on what's better yet. For the moment it's a TTT, but might change to a TT later on..Anyway, 10 pretty flat km,

Stage 1b

A very short flat stage, all in mintact, yeah! Sprint at -2 which didn't make me very happy, but the Rwandan representative insisted that the goal be where he said.

Stage 2:

HC stage, because a climber will win basically. Arrival in the center of Kigali with a 6 8 finish, before that it's hilly, but not that hard short steep or long and not steep hills. Mintact 140

Stage 3

Middle mountain stage, 4 siebable hills from 110 on, that's where the mintact starts too. Third GC stage, here the chance for 70-80 maybe to gain time back on the Hubers.

Stage 4

Sprint stage, although it had to be shortened 2 km since Kayogoro after all seems to be after a nice little hill. Few siebkm, the last at km 138. Few flat km too though, so an escape certainly will have chances, and if there isn't much control even the GC could change again. Mintact km 166

Vea Olio

Post by Vea Olio » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:08 pm

Hi, by any chance do you know where can I find the stages of Vuelta a Jalisco??? I mean .png files...

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:13 am

Sorry for the late answer... saw it, wanted to go to bed, tomorrow, then forgot it. REmembered it now, not sure why.

The profiles?

filename jalisco_01 to jalisco_04

Vea Olio

Post by Vea Olio » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:55 pm

Robyklebt wrote:Sorry for the late answer... saw it, wanted to go to bed, tomorrow, then forgot it. REmembered it now, not sure why.

The profiles?

filename jalisco_01 to jalisco_04
thank you :D

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu May 02, 2013 4:54 pm

Since leso boycots my great japanese race series I followed Victor Villas advice and designed a flat pavé race

Km 2 is 1 pavé
km 16-27: 2 4 2 2 3 3 5 4 1 2 2 2 pavé, not the climb. Climb is max +3 and max -3

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Thu May 02, 2013 5:48 pm

Nice!
Team : SM Team
Victoires d'étape : 374 ; dont les 5 monuments et les 3 GTs !
Hall of Fame : Katrasnik: 26724 pts

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:30 pm

Since leso probably programmed all my Japanese Cycling Cups, lets make some more. After Hokkaido and Tohoku, now it's Chubus turn

Sprint race, 58 km from the last of 4 hills that are siebable. The second one clearly the hardest
Mintact at 160

Sprint race too, difficult to but completeeeetly different. Ok, it's similar maybe. First mountain though clearly harder, then last sieb at 132. 6 6 5 around there. Sprint possible IMO. But well, hill sprinters probably more likely
Mintact at 152

Middle mountain here, pretty easy one, 4-5-6 at the last climb decisive
Mintact at 150

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:50 pm

middle mountain
8 riders, mintact at 160

Middle mountain too, 8 riders, mintact at 170

Sprint again, 70 km from the last siebkm to the finish. 8 riders, mintact 140

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:21 pm

good good ! i want more pleeeeaaase !