December Tour '13 presentation

Moderators: systemmods, Calendarmods

luques

December Tour '13 presentation

Post by luques » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:38 am

Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome to the...

December Tour 2013 Presentation Topic!

RSF designers will show us their best, strange and weird creations!

The winning tour will be played in December, the runner-up in January (here the rules and discussions -> viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3964)

The rules for this topic are quite simple:
NoPikouze wrote: Simple rule: One post per tour (all the profiles + description etc), and the discussion will be in the other topic
Now stop talking, people want play! Let's design!

2013 December Tour candidates (click to go):

- Gita in Italia by Vea Olio
- SLIT by Pokemon
- New Zealand Tour by SM Team
- Drakensberg Tour 2013 by Olmania
- Tour of Philippines by RKL
- Tour of Germany by lennylenny
- Winter Tour by MoscowTeamPro
- Tour of Australia by Kebabs
- Vuelta a Nicaragua by Hansa
- Venezuela WinterTour by Huns
- Tour of Sulawesi by Luq
Last edited by luques on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:06 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Vea Olio

Re: December Tour '13 presentation

Post by Vea Olio » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:08 pm

As in 2012, I'm the first to present his Tour. But last year I went on nations with beautiful landscapes but with a poor cycling tradition. This year I go in a country with a long cycling story, Italy. My tour is the

Gita in Italia

Grosseto - Anguillara Sabazia 194 km
The first stage is a flat one, but with a lot of little climbs that can hurt some sprinter that can't climb well. The battle for polka-dot jersey is animated from 4 KOM sprints, in a nervous course between Tuscany and Lazio. So, I think that a classic rider can take the win here, in the first finishing line of the race

Monterotondo - Lenola 188 km
First hard stage, but really the climbs aren't very steep. I think that a classic sprinter can win the stage, the second consecutive stage for their. The fight for green isn't for pure sprinter.

Castelvolturno - Monte Somma 228 km
The first mountain stage is a very hard one, with over 4000 m of height difference. The start is almost flat, but in Castellammare di Stabia the Monte Faito starst, then a descent to Vico Equense, a splendid loop in Costiera Amalfitana and the climb of Agerola. Then we go to Gragnano, Angri and we move to north until the start of Vesuvius. After the climb a long descent leads the riders to Madonna dell'Arco. Here it starts a false flat that carries at the start of Monte Somma, the first uphill finish.

Oppido Lucano - Rotello 190 km
This is a flat stage as Cosenza - Matera of this year Giro. But, while the stage number five of Giro had a flat finish, this stage has an uphill finish. The climb of Rotello ends 600 meters before the finishing line. It's a flat stage, but for puncheurs also. I think that a pure sprinter can't hold the win, but a classic sprinter can, of course.

Larino - Passo Lanciano 190 km
This is the first very summit finish, the third in a row. But, if the climb of the days before, this is a big mountain. Passo Lanciano is usually in the Tirreno - Adriatico as penultimate climb before the finish in Chieti or, as this year, in Guardiagrele. We put the finishing line on the top of the climb as in 2006, when Ivan Basso started his domain on Giro. Maybe the winner here will be the winner of the Giro, but there are a lot of climbs before the finishing line of the Giro in Cherasco.

Roseto degli Abruzzi - Moscosi 252 km
The longest stage in the Gita, and it's a very hard one in Marche. The stages in this region are always beautiful, and this is the hardest of all. A continuous up and down with an uphill finish at 6/2 %. There is a lot of flat also, especially between Macerata and Cingoli, but if I put other climbs, it could become a carnage.

Mercatino Conca - Cesenatico 53 km ITT
Long TT, the start is hard with the climb of San Marino, but after this, only descent and flat will accompany the riders until the finishing line. Cronomen can take a good advantage before the hard stages in the Alps. This is a stage for Marco Pantani, in fact the finish is in his home city.

Bologna - Este 244 km
A very long and flat stage, only a climb before the triumph of Po Valley, a sprinter will win in the beautiful city of Este. A breakaway hasn't any chance, especially for the length of the stage.

Este - Codroipo 179 km
Another flat stage, this time the start is harder than the previous one, but the script is the same: sprinter finish, unless the team want to realx before the two high mountain stages after this flat one.

Tarcento - Monte Zoncolan 198 km
In a hard Giro, may miss the king of the Italian climbs? No, so the riders departing to Tarcento have to say their prayers for the first monster stage of Giro. The first part of the stage isn't so hard, only two climbs, not very difficult. Here the escapers can earn some advantage for hope to arrive. After 110 km, the hardest climb of the day starts. It's not the Zoncolan, it's the Pic Chiodin, a variant of Monte Crostis, indeed, the REAL Crostis. Percentage never under 11%, the riders will lose all the wingmen. Steep descent, after this, a long stretch in the valley, with a little climb, can allow to wingmen the indentation. But after the little climb, the Monte Crostis (Panoramica delle Vette) starts. In RSF Giro d'Italia 2011, the climb was climbed, while in the real Giro, we can't see this beautiful climb. But after the climb, only a descent and the Monster starts. We take Zoncolan with a little variant, the first kilometres aren't the same as usual, but there is a little and steep climb, then a bit descent and the real Zoncolan, the end on this hard stage. Only a pure climber can win up here.

Belluno - Tre Cime di Lavaredo 182 km
The biggest mountain of Italy are here: the Dolomiti! This stage will be an epic one: the first part is flat, we are in Veneto, but after 30 km the first climb, the Passo Duran starts. There is a block of two climbs, this pass and the Passo Cibiana. It's early to see attacks by the big guns. After a long false flat we start to climb the hardest mountain of the stage, the Passo Giau, already Cima Coppi of Giro d'Italia. This time will be distant from the finish, but a good selection will appen. Then, the third last climb, the Passo Falzarego, will enter the riders in the last part of the stage, and on the climb the first attacks will start. But if you have built a good advantage, you must defend it on the flat before Passo Tre Croci, the door for Tre Cime di Lavaredo. This is a double that we can compare to Telegraphe-Galibier. Only a very climber can win on this mitic climb.

Sondrio - Como 179 km
Not more to say, a stage for a breakaway.

Settimo Vittone - Cervinia 177 km
The best is at the end. The queen stage.

Cherasco - Cherasco 136 km
The last and easy stage.
Or not? :mrgreen:

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:58 pm

2 countries...
2211 km...
25 hills and mountains...
13 stages...
4 mountains stages...
4 middle mountains stages...
4 flats stages...
1 TT...

Pokemon and Pokegirls have the pleasure to present you...

...::: SLIT : Sri Lanka and India Tour :::...
SLIT MAP.jpg
SLIT MAP.jpg (103.89 KiB) Viewed 4840 times
Sri Lanka and India. Two countries for a tour. It wasn't easy to design, but we try to do a good tour . The tour starts on Sri Lanka, where we stays during one week. After the restday, the second half part of SLIT take place on the south east of India.
During this 2 weeks all type of riders can explain their talents : sprinters, classics, climbers... .
We hope fight for all classment will be hard. Yellow (and white) jersey, with a long TT, but some mountains stages, can be very indecise. Sprinters or classics can win the points classment. And offensives riders will have enough occasion to fight for mountain jersey.
But it is time to present SLIT stage by stage know.

Stage 1 : Goyambokka - Koswatta (Middle Mountain, 171 km)

http://www.radsportfreaks.de/radsport/p ... ension=c4f
A prologue to start ? No. SLIT starts with a classic stage. Overall relax, but the 20 last km are enough hard to eliminate sprinters. Maybe some classics will have their chance to attack on the final. Maybe not.
mintact km 152

Stage 2 : Pallegama New Town - Namunukula (Mountain, 184 km)

A mountain stage since the second stage ? Yes. It is early, but why let to start the general classification fight ? A climber will certainly make it.
mintact km 170

Stage 3 : Buttala - Medebeda (Flat, 190 km)

Enjoy sprinters ! After 2 hard days for you you have a first occasion to explain...except if some teams want to make your life hard in the only difficulty of the day.
mintact km 180

Stage 4 : Walagama - Asamadodagamyaya Udagama (Middle Mountain, 175)

Hum enough hard to predict who we will see at the finish. Maybe a good day for an escape.
mintact km 140

Stage 5 : Gonnoruwa - Gonewala (Mountain, 182 km)

Ah ! A hard clim, a hard downhill, nobody can win SLIT today, but some can lose it !
mintact km 150

Stage 6 : Hindagolla - Colombo (Flat, 181 km)

Flat. Flat ! FLAT !
mintact km 171

Stage 7 : Kamburadeniya - Dedugala (Individual Time Trial, 60 km)

Last day on Sri Lanka. Tomorrow it is the restday so riders can give all they have...or not ! Because this TT isn't so easy and looks a little long with its 60km. TT-riders can takes a lot of times today on pure climbers, but pay attention at the reg...
mintact km 1

REST DAY
Time to take a break, profit of beautiful landscape, drink a little cocktail or looks mangas all the days during the transfer to India !

Stage 8 : Kulurdru - Nileswhar (Flat, 148 km)

Short, flat, but not so easy for sprinters. Some sieb are possible, hillsprinters maybe ?
mintact km 134

Stage 9 : Karuvanchal - Karuvanchal (Middle Mountain, 208 km)

The longest stage, the only over 200 km. A circuit. Taliparamba looks good to move. It can be a very interesting stage, or totally boring, depends of groups surely.
mintact km 194

Stage 10 : Irikkur - Koroth (Mountain, 174 km)

Mountain stage. Finish after 4 flat km.
mintact km 158

Stage 11 : Kedavur - Velakkad (Flat, 172 km)

The last chance for sprinters, don't miss it guys !
mintact km 163

Stage 12 : Arikkod - Alandurai (Middle Mountain,167 km)

Looks a good day for a strong classic.
mintact km 124

Stage 13 : Kandiavalli - Kotagari(Mountain, 199 km)

Final fight, go all !
mintact km 171
Last edited by Pokemon Club on Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:26 pm

Let's post my tour

NEW ZEALAND Tour

11 stages
4 flat stages
4 Middle mountain stages
2 Mountain stages
1 TT

Stage 1 : Kaitaia - Whangarei (170 km) Flat stage
last 5%+ km 108, some hills at the start, last km -1%

Stage 2 : Whangarei - Auckland (192 km) Flat stage
last 5%+ km 150, a bit harder than 1st stage, last km 0%

Stage 3 : Hamilton - Taupo (198 km) Flat stage
last 5%+ km 107, long but not hard hill at the end, last km -4%

Stage 4 : Whanganui - Mount Taranaki (159 km) Mountain stage
1st uphill finish : 7 last kms : 5/6/6/7/8/8/9

Stage 5 : Hastings - Palmerston North (199 km) Middle mountain stage
cat 3 at the end is 3/8/5, then 15 km to go, last km is -3%

Stage 6 : Palmerston North - Wellington (181 km) Middle mountain stage
flat start, up and down end, 7 last kms : 2/4/9/-3/-7/-4/2

Stage 7 : Blenheim - Fringed Hill (184 km) Mountain stage
harsh day, 5 last kms : 8/13/10/11/8

Stage 8 : Greymouth - Portel Pass (158 km) Middle mountain stage
short stage, cat 2 is hard, last km is +4% and lot of 2 to 4% at the end

Stage 9 : Ashburton - Christchurch (165 km) Flat stage

Stage 10 : Christchurch TT (12 km)

Stage 11 : Christchurch - Christchurch (199 km) Middle mountain stage
Very harsh end, we could have a lot of action there, there's 2 or 3 km 10%+ in almost each hill

EDIT : files saved from nz1 to nz11
Last edited by sylvainmeteo on Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Team : SM Team
Victoires d'étape : 374 ; dont les 5 monuments et les 3 GTs !
Hall of Fame : Katrasnik: 26724 pts

olmania

Post by olmania » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:15 pm

Drakensberg Tour 2013

Draken13 for the short version !

Drakensberg, ‘Mountains of Dragons’, are located along the east coast of South Africa.
Mainly in South Africa, this chain of Mountains also occupies small territories of Lesotho and Swaziland. Some hills near the coast, big valleys, flat highlands, or high altitude mountains, Drakensberg offers lots of different profiles and landscape. I advise you to check this name on google image if you want to see in what kind of territories this Drakensberg Tour takes place !

My tour, Drakensberg Tour 2013, will mainly follow roads of South Africa, but Swaziland, Lesotho and Mozambico will be visited as well !
I tried to explore the roads of these areas, with its opportunities to design an interesting tour with not so many transfers and create a balanced exciting December Tour !

I will be honest with you by telling that I do not have as much time as I had in the past for the presentation. No video or dozens of pictures this year … Let’s keep it short and efficient, focussed on the basis: the profiles and its potential for the RSF Race !

For this tour, I count:

1931kms + 54kms or TT and 25kms of TTT.
43 categorized climbs !
3 Flat stages
3 Middle mountain stages
4 Mountain stages
1 TTT
1 TT

So yes, the tour seems to have quite lot’s of mountain ! Why ? - Because this will be interesting to see a fight for GK not only in 2 stages, and because reg must be important for a 2 weeks tour.
Also I think that this year is special in RSF because of the sprint reform. Sprinter teams and ‘rules’ on flat stages are not the same, on tours with only few opportunities for sprinter teams … sprinters almost disappeared there, these flat stages are more and more a place for chaos, escapers or irrational fight for GC :D Also, it's highly possible to see a sprinter's tour in parallel of this December's tour in the calendar. Only few sprinter teams will choose to ride Dec Tour, but here they will be able to score in 3 stages minimum, not a lot, but enough to attract them I guess, especially if they also bring 1 or 2 classic to have fun in many other stages !

So this tour is ‘hilly’ but in some hilly stages, it’s going to be more nervous than dangerous, everybody will be careful to not loose time, and if they do loose a lot it will be only because of great moves ! Some of you will say that this tour is too hard, with lots of mountain and so on … true it is not a 2 weeks tour with only stereotype stages and no possible fight. I created this one to keep a maximum of suspense. In my opinion it is really difficult to quantify the time Hubers will loose on pure climbers before last TT. From 3min to 10min, yes, but how much exactly ? It will depend on the race and strategies of the managers !

About stage wins. Only 3 for sprinters, ok. Maybe 2-3 for sure for climbers. Then it’s almost always open between strong riders (climbers/classics) and a breakaway ! I think breakaways will have chances in this tour, especially because of the early gaps created in GC after first stages and because some stages are long and favourite teams will need to rest.

But then don’t take this tour as a tour only for climbers, look again at the profiles and you will see that it’s not so terrible ! All teams will have their chances to get a win here !

Ps: For each stage, I give details about categorized climbs with distance and average % + %max. Average% considers possible downhill or kms of approach. For example I don’t start to calculate from the first sieb km, but from the moment the road starts to climb in the direction of the summit. If a road turns left and % are: 3/3/5/3/6... I will start to count from the firs 3% and not the 6%. So, some average can seem low according to the profile. For example for the 2nd cat of 1st stage, average is 5.5%, but it does not mean sieb kms are unimportant ;).

Stage 1:
Middle Mountain, 224kms (mintakt : km199).

3 categorized hills:
Km65 (cat3): 7kms at 5.1% (max10%)
Km166 (cat3): 4kms at 7.8% (max14%)
Km207 (cat2): 10kms at 5.5% (max 9%)

Last possible sieb: km206.

We start with a long and difficult stage!
The first 150kms are quite easy even if we almost reach the altitude of 1000m, but then climbs are a bit steeper. 1st real selection of this tour will probably happen in the steep Mbambangalo climb. The bunch should be reduced before Berry’s hill where we can imagine climbers making the selection for the stronger classic riders! Almost 20kms from the summit to reach the finish line judged on a +4%. I’d say that this stage is for a small group of offensive strong classics or a hugel sprinter with a strong team ... but who knows, 224kms is long and some surprises can already happen!

Stage 2:
Middle Mountain, 214kms (mintakt km198).

2 categorized hills:
Km36 (cat3): 7kms at 5.4% (max7%)
Km56 (cat2): 6kms at 9.3% (max13%)

Last possible sieb: km 204 (8%).

This stage is also long, but seems less hard than the day before.
Two early climbs can create a certain disorder in the bunch, then the stage is not flat at all but without big difficulty. The road goes back to the seaside little by little. And the last 20kms are up and down non stop. A last sieb 10kms from the finish line, but still some 4 or 5% to create a difference between the strong guys. Team who got yellow the day before will have to fight hard to keep it ! Difficult to predict who’s gonna win, also because last km is a 5% ...

Stage 3:
Mountain, 199kms (mintakt km179).

2 categorized hills:
Km108 (cat4): 2kms at 7.5% (max9%)
Km199 (cat1): 9kms at 10.7% (max19%)

This stage is the typical boring HC stage. The race will be intense only in the last 10kms ! But what a climb it’s going to be ! Sani’s pass ! The summit is at the border with Lesotho. The % is rarely under 10% during during climb and flirts with the 20% in some parts ! Pure climbers will gain some minutes there and the best one will enjoy a legendary win at the summit of a legendary road !

Stage 4:
Hard Mountain, 165kms (mintakt km130).

7 categorized hills:
Km19 (cat2): 13kms at 4.9% (max10%)
Km54 (cat3): 4kms at 6.8% (max10%)
Km77 (cat2): 12kms at 6.1% (max11%)
Km98 (cat3): 4kms at 7.3% (max10%)
Km116 (cat3): 5kms at 5% (max9%)
Km134 (cat2): 4kms at 8.8% (max 11%)
Km157 (cat3): 5kms at 6.8% (max9%)

Last sieb km156.

Short and nervous race that we have here ! Up and down all way long, no time to rest and dozens of opportunities to make the race become crazy and gain time on some opponents ! I think strong teams with some tactics can destroy the race that day ... But the race can stay calm until the last 2-3climbs ... I think it will really depend of the group, teams and riders here ! Anyway, the profile of this race if excellent to see big moves, action and drama ! But probably not huge gaps between favorites on the finish line ...
Also, the fight for Red jersey will be more clear after this stage. We’ll see which riders are “in”.

Stage 5:
Flat, 189kms (mintakt km177).

1 categorized climb :
Km28 (cat4): 2kms at 5% (max8%)

Last sieb km55 (6%).

Finally the bunch can “rest” a little bit after an intense beginning of tour. A totally flat stage ! Stage is still a bit long, but nothing terrible and we can imagine that many teams will try to protect their leaders and riders a maximum for the next day ... That stage might be good for pure sprinter teams (if there are some) or opportunists in an escape going to win thanks to the big teams sleeping in the back ...

Stage 6:
TTT, 25kms (mintakt km1).

One real hill in this TT, Sonneblom (2kms at 7%), the rest is quite flat. But the roads are narrow and curved ...
At this moment of the tour, the general classification will be already interesting with strong climbers in front, and hubers/classics some minutes after. This exercise, a technical TTT, will give a chance for some teams to gain some precious seconds. But be careful of the mistake ... this TTT is not easy, especially after 5 long stages the days before !

DAY OFF - TRANSFER TO MAPUTO by plane.

Stage 7:
Flat, 222kms (mintakt km210).

1 categorized climb :
Km159 (cat4): 5kms at 3.6% (max8%)

Last sieb: km159.

After a day off, the bunch is back on the roads ! The first part of the stage is in Mozambique, the finish line in Nelspruit. Only small one difficulty for this flat stage. The road is a little bit uphill in the last 30kms, but we stay in a valley, and it’s never more than 4% uphill. Sprinter teams, fresh, should not let the opportunity to fight for the win ! Last km is a 3%.

Stage 8:
Hard Mountain, 162kms (mintakt km146).

6 categorized climbs:
Km44 (cat3): 7kms at 4.1% (max 8%)
Km57 (cat3): 7kms at 6.2% (max 10%)
Km66 (cat4): 5mks at 3.6% (max 6%)
Km100 (cat2): 9kms at 5.9% (max 13%)
Km127 (cat2): 8kms at 6.3% (max 9%)
Km162 (cat1): in 3parts with 2 short downhills, 3kms at 6%, then 5kms at 8% (max 13%) and 3kms at 8.3% to finish (max 14%).

An interesting mountain stage here ! Lots of difficulties during all day to make the selection and why not try some great moves for ambitious climber teams ! Climbs are not all so steep, but siebs are possible many times, and come back between hills might be a problem … Then the last hill is quite specific, not regular at all, with some really steep parts and some flat/downhill kms … surprises might happen in this hill, and some not complete enough riders might loose time here !

Stage 9:
Hard Mountain, 166kms (mintakt km120).

9 Categorized climbs :
Km51 (cat2) : 9kms at 6% (max11%)
Km56 (cat3) : 3kms at 8% (max10%)
Km81 (cat2) : 8kms at 7% (max10%)
Km90 (cat3) : 4kms at 7.8% (max 12%)
Km107 (cat2) : 5kms at 8.8% (max11%)
Km125 (cat2) : 5kms at 10.2% (max14%)
Km134 (cat3) : 3kms at 10% (max12%)
Km153 (cat3) : 5kms at 5.4% (max9%)
Km166 (cat1) : 8kms at 8.9% (max14%)

I want to say … the King’s stage is here ! Climbs are not long, ok. But it’s steep dammit ! Selection can be made from the beginning, show can start from the middle of stage and then create a crazy race ! Huge time differences can be gained/lost during this stage ! If the bunch stays calm during the first cimbs and let the show only for the red jersey opponents, the hill km125 must open the race ! This stage is the last chance for climbers, and the last chance for climbers to gain some more minutes in general classification against TT specialists !

Stage 10:
Hilly, 179kms (mintakt km145).

5 categorized climbs:
Km8 (cat2): 6kms at 9.3% (max14%)
Km17 (cat3): 4kms at 6.3% (max12%)
Km80 (cat2): 6kms at 9% (max12%)
Km154 (cat3): 4kms at 9% (max11%)
Km174 (cat4): 1km at 12%

This stage should see an escape go and win. Teams will be tired, and many good riders will be far away in general classification, a good thing to take the good breakaway and go for the win, why not in solo in Swaziland ! But be careful of the first kms of the stage, really steep kms that might create a real chaos in the tired peloton !

Stage11:
Flat, 211kms (mintakt km200).

4 categorized climbs:
Km41 (cat2): 10kms at 5.2% (max12%)
Km76 (cat3): 10kms at 3.3% (max6%)
Km86 (cat4): 3kms at 5% (max6%)
Km164 (cat4): 4kms at 3.5% (max5%)

Last km to sieb: km90 (6%)

Last chance for sprinters. Easy stage, but a bit long, reg skills of sprinters teams might have an important impact here !

Stage 12.
TT, 54kms (mintakt km1).

3 categorized hills
Km7 (cat4): 7kms at 2.4% (max6%)
Km16 (cat3): 4kms at 5.3% (max7%)
Km32 (cat3): 2kms at 9.5% (max10%)

A long TT, a hilly one, where the leaders will have to give all they have left in their legs ! It is a quite long TT, but is it enough for the TT specialists to make a come back in GC vs the pure climbers ? Not sure at all …

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:57 am

Tour of the Philippines:
A tour in 2 parts, first 6 days in Mindanao, then 7 days on the main Island, Luzon. A tour for Hubers, as actually RKL December proposals are most of the time, just that the Hubers usually don't realize it and don't start. The weather should be hot and humid, between 25 and 30 degrees in most places. Roads, most paved, but to his dismay RKL discovered that one road that he thought was perfectly paved looked like a horrible mess of a dirt road on some pictures taken by a cool philippino guy, since there is no google street in the Philippines yet he seems to have decided to do the job himself...shocking RKL with the images of the road to Tadian on stage 11... but well, let's assume they now paved that road. Some other dirt roads probably on stage 13.
Bonifications: At the end of stages the 10-6-4 standard, but no intermediate sprints. Who needs them? Nobody. So there aren't any.
A map will be added later.
But well, let's start with the actual stages: The technical commentary will be supplied by Wassissi Machoro:

TTT 2 Km, mintact at km 1
Start in Davao, biggest city of Mindanao, third biggest metropolitan area of the Philippines. We'll start with a short team time trial. Short, 2 km, which will force the contenders for yellow to decide between taking risks, thus risking to wait, or play it safer, but which might not be enough to get yellow. The differences shouldn't be too big either, still allowing a number of riders from other teams to get yellow in the next 2 stages.

Flat stage, 144 km, mintact at 110
We head south to General Santos City. Classified as a flat stage, it could nonetheless not end in a full bunch sprint. The 2 GPMs could split the bunch, the first chance for hill sprinters to sprint for the win without the pure flat sprinters.

flat stage, 206 km, mintact at 176

Stage 2 is another sprinter stage, but this time a sprint seems guaranteed. One of only 3 stages over 200 km, it only presents some minor hills in the early part of the stage. Depending on the differences in the TTT and how the first stage panned out, we could see another change of leadership.

ITT, 54 km, mintact km 1

The first GC test: A 54 km time trial. Mostly flat, a few bumps towards the end. Clearly a time trialist should get yellow here, but most likely will lose it the next day.

middle mountain, 176km mintact at 130

The first middle mountain stage, an easy first hill, followed by the climb to the shore, or rather above the shore of Lake Lanao, over to Lake Dapao, down again, and the same climb once more. It should be a stage for strong classic riders. GC wise.. a change of the yellow jersey is likely, from a flat time trialist to a Leupold or already a Huber. But some time loss for riders that haven't fully recovered from the TT on the day before is definetly possible. Good support, be it in the form of classic riders or 80-70 will be crucial for GC riders today.

flat stage, 251km, mintact at km 220
After a transfer to Marawi City, the longest stage of the Tour starts. Another potential fight between sprinters and hill sprinters. The first 135 km of the stage are very easy, then the climbing starts. Not too many steep parts, and mostly short hills then, but it could add up and prove too much for the sprinters. The last serious hill is over 50km from the finish line, so if the sprinters aren't too far back by then there certainly are chances to come back. The length though should give escapers hope, will there be a team, or teams that feel confident enough in their leader to take over the chasing and controlling of the advantage in the first part of the stage?

flat stage, 164 km, mintact km 124

From Valencia City we go back to Davao city, with another stage in the series: Hill sprinter or flat sprinter? This time the hills are longer, but the hard climbs are the early ones, especially Buda. After that it gets easier a last short climb at km 126 shouldn't be enough to distance the sprinters, that will have to be done, at least partially before that.

Here the first part of the race is over, a short Tour of Mindanao, where unfortunately Mount Apo wasn't included. The highest mountain of the Philippines. At this point either a Leupold or a Huber should be in yellow, But the race is far from over. Actually in many editions it could very well be over. One Huber ahead, he'll stay it. The pure climbers should be basically cut out of the GC fight after the long ITT. Between Hubers though there should still be a fight, and if there are any at the start, 85-60 or even more TT guys they could of course still hope take the time back, even if close to 5 minutes is a lot too.

From Davao City the riders then will fly to Nouméa, in New Caledonia. Where Wassissi Machoro will give them a presentation of the remaining 7 stages. Originally we didn't want to give that one here, since the riders will get in Nouméa, but the fear of losing votes has convinced us to continue with the presentation. After writing down the program for the rest day. After a good night sleep in Nouméa the riders will fly to Tokyo, climb Mount Fuji in winter, where the man with the volcanic temper, Dragos Pitu, will give them a short course on volcanism, after all the Philippines are a country with a huge number of volcanoes, so it's important that the riders are informed of the dangers etc. After skiing down Mount Fuji then the riders will travel to Haneda Airport, from where they'll fly to Narita Airport. A short flight to Adelaide, where some kangooroo viewing is on the program, kangooroos have a soothing effect on humans, after the volcanism lesson (and the information about the nuclear reactions in Fukushima that the riders will get in the bus from the bottom of Mount Fuji to Haneda airport) some riders might need that, those who don't will be allowed to stay at the airport in Adelaide, but will have to read "Kangooroo Notebook" by Abe Kobo instead. In case that distresses them, they will still have the possibility to go kangooroo viewing after the busses with the kangooroo viewers come back, we will organize a second flight out of Adelaide 2 hours after the main flight. From Adelaide we'll obviously fly to have dinner, riders have the choice between eating at Ninoy Aquino Airport in Manila, or in Batangas City, either a picknick in the park, or if we find a decent restaurant we could chose that too.

middle mountain stage 170 km, mintact at km 102

Stage 7 starts in Batangas City, and since the riders should be well rested after the transfer day it will be a hard day. We head north to the Tal volcano and its lake. After an easy first climb towards the Tagaytay Highlands, a downhill to the lake, the hard part starts, 2 climbs up to Tagaytay, one half way up, then finally up to Mount Sungay, passing near the people's park in the Sky, originally ordered to be built by Imelda Marcos for Ronald Reagan, who then never showed up. From there another 17 km to the finish line at the outskirts of Calamba City. As a special feature though we want give the riders any indications where to pass in the last 5 km. They'll have to find the correct road themselves! (Meaning RKL somehow managed to delete the coordinates of the last 5 km.... and didn't feel like doing the whole shit again.)

flat, 194 km, mintact at 160

The thrilla in Manila! The tension will be high from the start. And will stay high during the whole stage, we expect that for some viewers this thriller will be too much, but we'll accept the lower TV ratings in the following days for this absolute highlight. Who'll win? Hill sprinter or flat sprinter? A novel question! Instead of going directly to Manila, we'll ride around the Laguna de Bay, with some climbs on the way. The last 6 is at km 148, some 5 at km 160+161, so again both outcomes seem possible. And at km 180 we will actually pass the Araneta Coliseum, even if the finish line is not there.

flat stage, 205 km, mintact 174
The second sure stage for pure sprinters, and it's a highly exciting one. We start at the Araneta Coliseum (actually in Quezon City, not in Manila, but who cares) and immediately take the EDSA, Epifanio de los Santos avenue. Which will excite and motivate a lot of riders. Then some time later there will be a sprint.

mountain stage, 139 km, mintact at km 88

A short hill to start, then the long Bessanga Pass, down to Cervantes, up an atrocious road that is now paved by Ape decree to Tadian. The combination definetly allows for attacks, but with another mountain stage looming the next day. What will we see, passive riding, stage hunting or GC riding?

mountain stage, 190 km, mintact from km 154.

Riding the "mountain trail" towards Baguio, passing the highest point reachable by road on the way. Readings all over the place since accoring to ape readings there is a higher point earlier, but who cares. Then leaving the mountain trail to go and find some mountains, kind of found them, so a mountain stage, but with a flattish finish, reaching Dunham Lake in Baguio.

flat stage, 129 km, mintact at 98

2 early siebkilometers normally shouldn't change the outcome of this stage. A simple sprint. Although on a -1 at the end, grrr. RKL obviously doesn't know what he's doing. The GC candidates and climbers though will enjoy a rest day here after 2 days of fighting. Preparing for the last stage.

mountain stage, 127 km, mintact from km 70

The last stage, maybe the decisive one. The third mountain stage, another short one. From Rosario we go straight up to Baguio, where the riders will 2 to loops in the region. While it's not a perfect finish for climbers, those that risk something have good chances for the stage. And in the GC there still can be changes too. Well, depending on the edition and the group of course.

Over
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

lennylenny

Post by lennylenny » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:10 pm

lets present my tour, a tour through most parts of Germany, the Tour de Germany!!! Many stages for sprinters, but one really long ITT and two really hard stages in the end
first stage, sprint guaranted, directly fight for red
next stage, but with hilly end, little chance for hill sprinters
first a mountain, then flat to the end
flat stage with a hill in the end , maybe a sieb for really bad hill sprinters
hilly stage, big mountain 25 km before the finish, sprint with good sprinter teams possible
big hills, but long time after them to catch a group
short, flat race to the capital of Germany
really long, really flat ITT in Berlin
now a rest day
now the really difficult stages are coming, big mountain in the end
the last stage, big mountains, but a lot of time to get back for sprinters
Spelling mistakes are Special functions Like bugs that are functions of the game

Moscow Team Pro

Post by Moscow Team Pro » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:26 pm

WINTER TOUR 2013
Giro di 13 tappe con partenza dal Belize, si attraversa il Guatemala con un arrivo di
tappa in messico e settimana finale in Honduras e Nicaragua.

1 cronosquadre
1 cronometro individuale
4 tappe pianeggianti
3 tappe di media montagna
4 tappe di montagna

per un totale di 1919 chilometri di cui 82 a cronometro.

TAPPA 1: Dangriga - san Ignacio 158km
media montagna
gpm: km108 cat.4 (4km media 3,2% max 4%)
km138 cat.3 (6km media 4,5% max 6%)
min/tact km126

TAPPA 2: Jutiapa - Obero 192km
media montagna
gpm: km28 cat.2 (8km media 5% max 7%)
km74 cat.2 (7km media 5,4% max 6%)
km150 cat.4 (20km media 2,1% max 5%)
min/tact km178

TAPPA 3: obero - la gomera TTT 38km
cronometro a squadre
prevalentemente piatta, pendenza max 3%

TAPPA 4: patulul - champerico 184km (ultimi 62 in circuito)
pianeggiante
gpm: km40 cat.4 (10km media 2% max 4%)
min/tact km178

TAPPA 5: flores - villa matazan 171km
pianeggiante
gpm: km62 cat.4 (9km media 3% max 4%)
km148 cat.4 (7km media 2,1% max 3%)
min/tact km158

TAPPA 6: gonguaco - sanarate 167km
media montagna
gpm: km80 cat.2 (5km media 6,2% max 10%)
km109 cat.2 (8km media 6,3% max 9%)
km150 cat.3 (3km media 5,6% max 6%)
min/tact km145

TAPPA 7: panzos - lago de izabal 141km
montagna
gpm: km17 cat.2 (3km media 9,6% max 10%)
km23 cat.2 (3km media 12% max 13%)
km37 cat.1 (10km media 8,2% max 11%)
km124 cat.2 (4km media 8% max 12%)
km139 cat.3 (3km media 7,6% max 8%)
min/tact km120

TAPPA 8: san pedro sula - la ceiba 192km
pianeggiante
gpm: km62 cat.3 (5km media 4% max 5%)
km133 cat.4 (2km media 4% max 4%)
min/tact km185

TAPPA 9: san esteban - gualaco ITT 44km
cronometro individuale
Prima parte pianeggiante, seconda parte difficile con punte al 7%

TAPPA 10: danli - cuevas de petroglifos 146km
montagna
GPM: km30 cat.3 (6km media 5,6% max 11%)
km83 cat.1 (7km media 10,4% max 18%)
km140 cat.2 (8km media 6,3% max 9%)
ultimi due chilometri: 9% - 9%
min/tact km121

TAPPA 11: petroglifos - reserva natural de apante 171km
montagna
GPM: km40 cat.2 (10km media 8,3% max 11%)
km76 cat.4 (8km media 3,6% max 5%)
km150 cat.3 (8km media 5,6% max 9%)
km171 cat.1 (5km media 12,6% max 15%)
min/tact km142

TAPPA 12: wasayama - boaco 170km
montagna
GPM: km25 cat.4 (9km media 3% max 5%)
km37 cat.3 (2km media 9,5% max 10%)
km43 cat.4 (3km media 3,7% max 6%)
km61 cat.3 (4km media 4,5% max 7%)
km169 cat.3 (9km media 5% max 8%)
min/tact km155

TAPPA 13: boaco - managua 145km
pianeggiante
GPM: km7 cat.4 (1km al 5%)
ultimi 60 chilometri in circuito
min/tact km135

kebabs

Post by kebabs » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:51 pm

TOUR OF AUSTRALIA
STAGE 1
australia_and_tasmania_tour__1.png
australia_and_tasmania_tour__1.png (3.17 KiB) Viewed 4560 times
Opening prologue of 8 km. To create small time gaps, but not huge. TT rider to get yellow and probably lose it the next day.

STAGE 2
australia_and_tasmania_tour__2.png
australia_and_tasmania_tour__2.png (6.63 KiB) Viewed 4560 times
A new GC leader probably. Should be classic rider. Too much downhill for mountain riders to take victory. Max gradient 8%.

STAGE 3
australia_and_tasmania_tour__3.png
australia_and_tasmania_tour__3.png (6.42 KiB) Viewed 4560 times
A new GC leader again. First summit. Stage in Tasmania. Last climb is 7/6/8/5/75/4/8/5. In both other climbs highest is 6%. First real GC test. Srarts in Lindisfarne. Ends on Mt Baw Baw

ONLY DO 3 ATTACHMENTS AT A TIME SORRY

kebabs

Post by kebabs » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:33 pm

PROFILE OF MT BAW BAW ON HYPERLINK this is from the last stage. Stage 3's last climb
http://www.climbbybike.com/profile.asp? ... ainID=7734

STAGE 4
australia_and_tasmania_tour__4.png
australia_and_tasmania_tour__4.png (4.86 KiB) Viewed 4537 times
Store 60 odd km stage. One for climbers. Last hill has average around 5% 5-8 km long.

STAGE 4.5
australia_and_tasmania_tour__5.png
australia_and_tasmania_tour__5.png (3.74 KiB) Viewed 4537 times
A sprinter stage. 1/2/3/0/-3/-2/-1. Circuit. 77km. Sprint day today. Good chance for sprinters to win. One of a few in the tour.

STAGE 5
australia_and_tasmania_tour__6.png
australia_and_tasmania_tour__6.png (4.11 KiB) Viewed 4537 times
Another sprinter stage. One in Melbourne and now one in Sydney. 2/3/1/0/0/0/-2/-3/-1 circuit. 110km.

STAGE 6
An extremely tough day from the harbor up to Mount Hyland.
7/5/4/6/7/7/8: first HC climb.
Final climb: 7/4/4/2/4/3/4/3/7/2/9
Stage ends on a 0%

STAGE 7
40km ITT. Race of truth. Mountain stage next. Who will move first in GC race.

STAGE 8
The queen stage. An amazing 49 km climb. Highest 8%, least 4%. Gruelling. The best climber wins. Great after the ITT.

REST DAY

STAGE 9
Phew! A break for the rider and they're straight into it with Mount Wellington. Like Mt Ventoux in the Tour. longest stage 223km
Climb is 21 kms 11%-1%

STAGE 10
This seems to be the battle of a hill sprinter against classic. The 3 cat climbs are 5%/7%, other are 6%.
A little twist. Last 4 kms are extremely badly paved as we are in the desert lands of Australia.

STAGE 11
The road back to perth will be another fight between hillspinters and classic riders. I think hill sprinters will win. Max is 6%/6%.
Up and down pretty much all the time.

STAGE 12
Last stage. Should be sprinters.
Thanks for looking at my presentation of the Australian Tour
Thank You
Last edited by kebabs on Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

Hansa

Post by Hansa » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:37 pm

don´t have the time to make a good presentation sorry for this but here my tour with all the profiles

4 Sprintstages
7 Classicriderstages
3 Mountainstages
1 Timetrial
15 Stages at 14 days 2

Stage 1:
We will start in the Capital in Managua and go on a short stage to León

Image 114 km Flat Stage mintact start at km 110 Image
We go from Managua the capital and biggest city with 1,5 Million inhabitants to the 2nd biggest city León with 150.000 inhabitants.

Stage 2

only the stage today rest will follow

Stage 3

Stage 4

Stage 5

Stage 6a
ITT

Stage 6b

Stage 7

Stage 8

Stage 9

Stage 10

Stage 11
Back to Nicaragua

Stage 12

Stage 13

Stage 14
Final Stage

Hansa

est. 03.08.2009

Hunsrueck

Post by Hunsrueck » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:23 pm

Team Hunsrück present the Venezuela Wintertour 2013

The tour runs through the north and north-west of the country.

We have 13 Stages:
7 Flat
2 Middle Mountain
3 Mountain
1 TT

St 1: Carirubana – Carirubana
Flat 168 Km
Mintakt 158 Km

St 2: Coro - El Pauji
Mountain 188 Km
Mintakt 158 Km

St 3: TT Barquisimetu
TT 23 Km

St 4: Barquisimetu - Puerto Cabello
Flat 173 Km
Mintakt 163 Km

St 5: Valencia – Caracas
Middle Mountain 186 Km
Mintakt 167 Km

St 6: Alcantara – Calabozo
Flat 175 Km
Mintakt 165 Km

St 7: San Carlos – Acarigua
Flat 172 Km
Mintakt 162

St 8: Guanare – Trujillo
Mountain 184 Km
Mintakt 133 Km

St 9: Valera – Maracaibo
Flat 218 Km
Mintakt 208 Km

St 10: Barranquilla - El Carmen de Bolivar
Flat 206 Km
Mintakt 196 Km

St 11: Torres - La Cejita
Middle Mountain 181 Km
Mintakt 171

St 12: Valera - El Vigia
Flat 184 Km
Mintakt 174 Km

St 13: San Cristobal – Merida
Mountain 211 Km
Mintakt 186

luques

Post by luques » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:49 pm

When we decided to design our december tour we had for first to decide the location.

We wanted something undiscovered, wild, in contact with nature and, obviously, with a good climate.

After days of searching we find it....

INDONESIA!

But Indonesia is so big, it has more than 15000 islands (ok many of them are just little and without paved roads) and the selection was too tough, so you are not going to see a Tour of Indonesia. We reduced the choice to the 5 biggest island, Giava, Sumatra, Kalimantan, New Guinea and Sulawesi.

After a survey to all the Indonesian Population we had a winner between all these islands.

Kalimantan and Sulawesi had an incredible head to head but in the end...

... SULAWESI ...

So i am glad to present you the Tour Of Sulawesi

Tour Of Sulawesi

Ok now i will spend some words both on the island and on the race.

ABOUT THE ISLAND - The island has a good climate, about 25/30 degrees, but it's the rainy season, so expect the usual showers of these places. We hope that rain won't cause serious problem to the route. The route, yes, actually Indonesia has no street view so we managed to go to the biggest roads there but there can be some mistakes, the organization will correct them / or fix the street and will provide some changements if needed.
We will race mostly in the nature, only villages around, so your riders should be ready to face all the problems that going through a forest include. About the name of the stages, in most cases are just random, as in a space of 1km there could be 10/20 different villages it's not easy to understand exactly what will be the starting/finishing place but the roadmap is precise so you'll never get lost.

ABOUT THE RACE - At the beginning we started by making a much rational race, after that we moved to something much more "crazy", if this will be the time of Sulawesi let's make it epic!
But the starting "rational" scheme is still conserved in the kind of the stages, well-balanced, 14stages in 14days:

4 Flat Stages
4 Mid-Mountain Stages
4 Mountain Stage
1 ITT
1 TTT

The tour overall looks good for Huber kind of riders, but everyone can get his stage win, and his chance for a revenge. There are 7 days - rest day - 7 days, we like simmetry!
Now let's present the tour, every stage will be commented by the creator Любомир Крылов

THE TOUR

Stage 1a

We start from Bitung on North Sulawesi, classified as a flat stage it can give some problems to sprinter teams. We didn't want to start with a simple flat stage, but with something challenging. After 21km there is already the first gpm, a cat 3 with siebable kms. After this the stage continues to be flat but with some short hills and sieb kms, the last one is placed at 16km to the end where there is the last gpm of the day. Some classics or 6x mountain sprinters can bring the peloton to a reduced ms, sprinters will have a hard chase in the back.

Overall Info:

3 CAT GPM KM 21: +1 +3 +5 +5 +4 +6 +2 +2 +2 +7
4 CAT GPM KM 103: +7
4 CAT GPM KM 139: +1 +1 +2 +2 +3 +4 +4, no sieb km!
4 CAT GPM KM 166: +1 +1 +6

Length: 182km, min-tact from km 164

Stage 1b

We arrived the day before to Manado (one of the biggest cities of Sulawesi), and here the gc will be more clear. A 42km long team time trial, almost all flat, a good occasion also to weaken all teams. Different strategies possible and a big advice... don't spend all, from tomorrow the road starts to go up!

Overall Info:

Almost all flat, max up 3%, one km at -7%.

Length: 42km, min-tact from km 1

Stage 2

Today stage is a big occasion for classic riders! We just go back on our steps, from Manado to Bitung to Tondano where we go on the coast of the Lake Tondano (Danau Tondano). There is a circuit in the middle part, very long circuit, that doesn't give some flat km, it will be always up and down. The only flat part will be the end (7km of 0 flat). The stage is very long (but not the longest one!), 226km, at the end will be quite difficult to control so i expect attacks and counter-attacks of small groups, and why not maybe an escape?

Overall Info:

2 CAT GPM KM 75 and 173: +1 +4 +3 +4 +2 +1 +9 +6 +1 +5 +2
1 CAT GPM KM 217: +2 +4 +3 +5 +2 +8 +9 +5 +1 +3 +5 +4

Length: 226km, min-tact from km 197

Stage 3

Climbers.... warm up! It's your day.
Downhill again to Manado! and after we go up again, for a flat part at about 800m from sea level. From the km 81 where is placed the 4th cat GPM we go down through a long downhill, to reach the lowest part of the stage at km 133 (where is placed the IS). Then the roads go up again, first a 3rd Cat GPM, then down and up again for the finish. Trying an attack on the Cat3 GPM seems too hard, while some classics may try to get some advantage in the flat part between the two gpm.
After the stage the riders will do the downhill that will lead them to Sampaka village.

Overall Info:

4 CAT GPM KM 81: +1 +1 +1 +4 +2 0 +6
3 CAT GPM KM 163: +6 +6 +5 -1 +1 +6
1 CAT GPM KM 197: +3 +3 0 +1 +2 +2 +3 +5 +4 +5 +6 +8 +5 +8 +6 +6

Length: 197km, min-tact from km 180

Stage 4

Welcome to the roller coaster... the entrance is free but the exit is not guaranteed!
Really long race, 246km, we took inspiration from the classics as Amstel or LBL.
The result was a flat race, with some steep km and the final it's thrilling. It is declared a mid-mountain stage but the final may be open also for a climber. The final is +2 +13 +9 +4 -1 +2 -13 -14 +2, we think that the -1/+2 may be fatal for climbers, the good day for a strong classic?

Overall Info:

4 CAT GPM KM 27: +10
3 CAT GPM KM 103: +1 +1 +6 +8
3 CAT GPM KM 176: +6 +7
3 CAT GPM KM 241: +2 +13 +9 +4

Length: 246km, min-tact from km 226

Stage 5

The longest stage. I will be honest, at the beginning the stage was planned with some dirty roads and cobble kms.... but then someone from France steal our idea so we moved to a classic for sprinters. 260km are really long, in 2 days about 500km, will be difficult to control all especially in big fields, but sprinters have to take this chance!
The hill at the middle of the stage is not too difficult but will give another hit to the energies of riders. Probably some riders under reg from the previous day will pray for the stage ending.

Overall Info:

3 CAT GPM KM 126: +3 +11 +6 +3 +1 +1 +2 +1 +4

Length: 261km, min-tact from km 251

Stage 6

After breaking the legs of all riders for 2 days, the final day before the rest will be another mountain stage. The climbers will have to give all they had because of the rest day, and maybe it's already time for some long attacks. The stage is short, we cross the mountains of the North Sulawesi to reach Palu, and after move to the center to the final climb. The last climb is not so difficult but has two steep kms that will make the difference. After the stage we go back to Palu and have some rest.

Overall Info:

2 CAT GPM KM 27: +1 +1 +3 +5 +6 +10 +8 +7 +9 +11 +5 +5 +4 +5 +4
3 CAT GPM KM 111: +2 +3 +7 +7 +8 +5 +3 +7 +5 +3 0 +7 +5
3 CAT GPM KM 144: +1 +1 +1 +1 +2 +1 +2 +2 +5 +7 +8 +14
1 CAT GPM KM 163: +2 +1 +2 +2 +3 +4 +5 +4 +4 +10 +15 +4

Length: 163km, min-tact from km 133

-----------------------
REST DAY: We take our deserved rest day, the first week has already splitted the gc and caused many troubles to helpers for their length. A new week more difficult is coming anyway ;)
----------------------

Stage 7

We start the week with another difficult and long stage. It is exactly the opposite of stage 1, if in stage 1 it will be mostly flat with a sieb km at the end, here it will be mostly siebable but with 50km flat at the end. Controlling the group for classics for 50km seems to hard, probably today will be the day of 6x sprinters with a strong team, or an escape.

Overall Info:

3 CAT GPM KM 70: +4 +9 +3 +8 +3 +3 +2 +4 +1 +9
4 CAT GPM KM 118: +1 +5 +3 +4 +5 +5 +3
2 CAT GPM KM 144: +2 +4 +4 +2 +8 +4 +2 +7 +8 +7 +7 +6 +4 +1 +1 +5 +2

Length: 241km, min-tact from km 226

Stage 8

Time trialist it's your day! 44km, the gc will open the gaps again. Will be a nice battle between pure tt men and hubers, but always look at your reg and your energies, the first may spend 100% the second not so sure.

Overall Info:

Length: 44km, min-tact from km 1

Stage 9

Welcome to the Castle! Yes looks like a castle till the 3 Cat GPM. Anyway, good day for classics, and steep kms. Difficult and technical downhill too... if it rains hard there could be some downhill sieb?

Overall Info:

2 CAT GPM KM 97: +3 +6 +7 +4 +3 +7 +3 +5 +9 +5 +3 +9 0 +6 +6 +2 +5 0 +3
3 CAT GPM KM 143: +14 +9 +8 +2
3 CAT GPM KM 158: +14 +10 +4 0 +4 +9

Length: 175km, min-tact from km 133

Stage 10

Long but flat, another good chance for sprinters and for climbers to rest a bit before the next 2 stages. We start from Palopo and we arrive to Pare- Pare. Coast to Coast!

Overall Info:

Length: 228km, min-tact from km 218

Stage 11

Hubers defending, climbers attacking. This is the key of this and the next stage. At km25 the IS may be wanted by green jersey contenders then we go up to Buluduo where siebs are possible. The final is open for some attacks before the end which is very tough, good for pure climbers. It will be difficult to see an early attack, spending too many energies here could be fatal tomorrow.

Overall Info:

2 CAT GPM KM 87: +1 +3 +1 +3 +4 +7 +3 +4 +7 +11 +5 +3 +3 +5
3 CAT GPM KM 168: +4 +6 +2 +2 +4 0
1 CAT GPM KM 158: +2 +10 +7 +8 +12

Length: 188km, min-tact from km 162

Stage 12

Risk or Lose! The last long stage, long mountain stage! Long attacks are possible, as tomorrow in a flat stage you won't have many chances. Starting from Makassar we go through a really long climb and we stay on the left side of Tanete, the middle part is just hilly up and down, then the end, long but not so difficult for climbers, but it arrives after 200km of big climbs!

Overall Info:

1 CAT GPM KM 58: +3 +7 +6 +3 +5 +5 +7 +5 +5 +9 +5 +3 +1 +5 +5 +6 +3 +3 +7 +4 +6 +6 +4 +4 0
3 CAT GPM KM 141: +3 +3 +5 +10
1 CAT GPM KM 221: +4 +5 +6 +9 +5 +7 +3 +6 +2 +6 +9 +8 +8 +7 +9

Length: 221km, min-tact from km 204

Stage 13

Last stage, the parade for the winners. Short stage, things will become serious when we will arrive to Makassar for the big ms ending! Good luck Sprinters!

Overall Info:

Length: 131km, min-tact from km 116

--------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the tour, at the entrance will be now served snack and champagne! Have fun!