Little november tour i hope you like it!

Moderators: systemmods, Calendarmods

Pirkio

Little november tour i hope you like it!

Post by Pirkio » Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:32 pm

First day, an easy race whit many point.. in the end there are 5 lap

Second day, very nice race, not much difficult but the first little berg is here

third day have 2 race!

A race, plane and easy for save energy for the b race (crono)

B race, crono for single 15 km on berg and downhill! i hope you like it becouse i love it!

4th day.. i think not need description :)

5th day (last day) name of the race is:"end of the sufference" an easy downhill/flat race whit 2 sprint... maybe the green shirt will be assigned today... red blue and white don't think
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

Robyklebt

Re: Little november tour i hope you like it!

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:00 am

Good tour I think.

Criticism:

-Put the name of the tour in the title. Mmh, what is the name of the Tour anyway? Make a name, then put it in the title. "Giro xxx 1a tappa: Gallipoli-Lecce" etc. So later in the palmares we know what it was. Just "Gallipoli-Lecce" you would think it's a one day race.
-Put all your races in one thread, much easier. You already had a thread with a race, better to just put all in one place. Otherwise we will have a big mess here, if OL opens a new thread for every race.
- Maybe put some more info about the % in the post? Not that important, we'll see it anyway when it's in the calendar, but still always nice to know more I think.
- stage 1: Good, like it. 5 sprints on the way a lot, but could be interesting just because of that, the sprinters will have to try to get an escape earlier, so that the winner gets the leaders jersey, otherwise somebody in the escape gets it. Nice for a change.
- 2: Like the stage except for 2 things. 1: I don't know how steep the cat 1 climb is... see above. small problem. Bigger problem, the las km seems very steep downhill, I don't really like those downhill arrivals, to dangerous for my riders, a sprint at -5? -7? Don't really know. But in those downhill sprints the downhill is always very important, often a mess finally. I would only put more than -2 or maybe -3 after a tough mountain, then ok, here... IMO would be nicer if it was flat, or just slightly down, then a good race for hill sprinters, like this it's for downhill monsters with some sprint and mountain.
-3a : Another sprint, good
-3b: TT with a mountain, good
-4 Good, but put in the name of the starting and finishing citiy in the profile. (Giro dei MOnti as stage name ok, but as usual Giro XXX (di Puglia?) 4a tappa: Giro dei Monti) And the names of the mountains would be nice too. Mmh, I hope you follow real roads actually, otherwise the ape tends to get angry and throws bananas at you. Sometimes wood sticks. Otherwise a nice stage that with the TT will decide the tour. Downhill sprint here doesn't look to steep and fairly soon after a mountain, no problem.
- 5 Don't like the stage name... Fine della sofferenza better, nr 4 was Italian, now english, strange. Plus same as with nr 4, starting and finishing town in the profile. And again, hope you follow real roads!

Good, 5 stages, 3 sprints, 1 tough ITT one tough stage for very good classic riders, maybe even mountain riders could have a small chance, then 1 stage for escapes or a middle size group sprint with downhill. A bit of everything, good tour.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:42 am

ehi :) thank you! i will change the name of the race today!

The race is a mix, real way and real km, the % are fantasy becouse here in Puglia we haven't Mountain :lol:
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

Luna

Post by Luna » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:27 pm

Pirkio wrote: ..., the % are fantasy ...
I cannot appreciate that!

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:59 pm

well maybe i can propose a december tour whit real % i have to see on google ;)
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!