No other tours offered, makes no sense

Looks like we will laugh during this month :D
[8:11:11 PM] SM: j'ai un bug la j'arrive plus a aller sur RFM

Alkworld

Re: May 2022

Post by Alkworld » Sun May 01, 2022 8:40 pm

Robyklebt wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:48 am
But can't guarantee I'll always be in the mood to spend 6x8'= 48' for 30 races per month for a mind-numbing exercise.
Not sure, if I understood you correctly, but changing the required number of license points to 0 can be done directly in the database, 2min effort.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon May 02, 2022 4:59 am

Database faster as suspected.

The tool I have takes ages (ask Gipfel I forced him to use it after a bug once...) So if I had to regularly put races down to 0... wouldn't guarantee I always do it.

So if you want to change the Giro, do it! It's not like I waited for consensus to put it down to 10 or to put some 1 day races at 0, just talked with Gip shortly in a race and thought was good.

And of course would be helpful if you could put some 1 day races at 0 too... but right now I think all of them are. Next batch on today or tomorrow....

Btw, for all, not just Alk, real races that aren't on yet, aren't on la flammme rouge yet, so no check or design yet
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue May 03, 2022 8:44 pm

The licence problem seems solved, see Luques post in the other thread.

I won't change back the 0 licence points for the one day races where I had already put it at 0 or the 10 points for the Giro...

In the meantime Morbihan done.

Change of route, we had the 2019 route anyway, the 21 was different again, final not around Plumelec anymore Grand-Champ. So no more 6% finish, it's a 4 now.

For what remains to be designed or checked see first post. (I wonder if you guys realize that it's not actually my job to design an estimated 95% of 1 day races over the past 4 or so years....)
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri May 13, 2022 9:16 pm

Veenendaal (almost same but weirdly new), Finistere (same) and Rund um Köln (new) done and uploaded.

It would have taken everybody else the same amount of time as me to check Finistere and see that it's the same. Then telling me that, maybe mention that last km a 5% probably better than 4% and... yes, our future calendars will be fuller.

I'll refrain from posting hte profiles here, online so no check there. Check for mistakes as usual too.

The general population still has the chance to show it actually wants to ride a real calendar by checking the remaining races (see first post) and/or at least designing fantasy sprint races. Anyway, the countdown to August has started.

flockmastoR

Post by flockmastoR » Thu May 19, 2022 2:54 pm

To be designed or checked:

On la flamme rouge:

Antwerp -> Cannot find race in one of the last years
Circuit de Wallonie (no race 2022, compared to 2021) -> profile looks the same to me (Rue des Marronniers is stated as 300m cobbles, but no cobbles in the drawing, so I think it is rather too easy or short to be relevant, cannot judge cobbles)
Grote Prijs Marcel Kint changed, different lenght and looks hillier -> Redesign needed

New on la flamme roughe:
Boucles de l'Aulne - Châteaulin -> looks the same, length not exactly what is stated, seems to be normal here?
Mercan'Tour Classic Alpes-Maritimes -> don't find prior race but profile is available now on flamme rouge
Boaz Trakhtenbrot:
  • Winner Giro 2022
  • 10 GC wins
  • 16.609 Eternal Points

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu May 19, 2022 7:01 pm

Thanks!

Antwerp was in some other month last year, to me looks the same, but will look at it again....

Checking all done for May then, now I'll finish designing I guess.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu May 19, 2022 9:07 pm

Marcel Kint with pavé, Oude Kwaremont and Paterberg, will design it later. Mercan bla bla, one more mountain in, will design later too.

REst done, so nothing to do anymore in May.