August 2020

Moderators: systemmods, Calendarmods

Robyklebt

Re: August 2020

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:29 pm

Every real race until Aug 23rd should be on now. Stuff online should be checked and compared with the PDF for mistakes....

The ones after:
Plouays, new parcours, will see if I can do it tomorrow
Rest: Not checked yet, will check tomorrow most likely.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:31 pm

Plouay/Bretagne classic done.

Major change, that last hill downgraded to 5. To me looks like it starts at ah, closed the tab, damn. But 54? Or so. And in one km up to 107 max, depending on the try, always slightly different, had 104 too, then stays there and goes slightly up above 110, 114 or so maybe. 53 meters up in 1 km is a 5 to me.

Then from the top it's 2,5 km to the goal, highly annoying, made it 3, 1 -2 -1. Final km -2 would be ok too, that's basically what it is on that km alone, but 0 ok too, since the finish straight is actually even slightly climbing.

Other races:

I seem to have made a bit of a mess with the dates late in the month.... after all seems 29th Matteotti and Druivenkoers Overijse, 30st Brussels. Not sue if they changed stuff again or I made a mess of it...But since none will be online before the month change we keep it as in the PDF
Matteotti can be assumed to be the same circuit as usual. But wait for confirmation, so not on
Druivenkoers overijse nothing on either. So wait

Brussels: Nothing on, but different from last year, roadmap on here: http://brusselscyclingclassic.be/wp-con ... oadmap.pdf no map or other useful things yet, so will come later.
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:52 am

Bruxelles done, only one siebkm, Bruine Put at 7 (was 6 last year), closer to the finish than last year. Still should be an easy sprint, last km +2

Only thing not done is BinckBanck, but still no details around, hope they come up soon... (real race is one month later)

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:32 pm

Binckbank done. For the last stage took the % and pavé from last years stage, that meand 8**** Muur, 6** Bosberg and that other hill, finish 4*. Trusting Gaurain, should be correct then. Online later today