Stage 4: 140 Km / Mintakt Km 128

Stage 5: 92 Km / Mintakt Km 74

Stage 6: 177 Km / Mintakt Km 159

Stage 7: 130 Km / Minkt Km 109

Stage 8: 163 Km / Mintakt Km 153

luques

Re: July 2018

Post by luques » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:27 pm

Just updated morning hour for Tour (and Sibiu as consequence), the rest all the same.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:19 am

Donkey doing Sibiu.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:58 am

You get a few hours, or maybe only minutes to complain about this one.
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Hunsrueck

Post by Hunsrueck » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:59 pm

GP Jean-Pierre Monsere 2018
192 Km / Mintakt Km 182

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:54 pm

Monsere online. Did some changes:
1. The name, to keep the palmares the name should be the same as the year before, so cut the 2018
2. Kemmelberg, adapted it to what the Kemmelberg was so far this year 8 with ***.

Rest: Cerami, will try to do that between France winning and Portugal winning.

The other one day races not online on their site yet.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:57 pm

Cerami done.
That's all before the change of the month.

IDF

Post by IDF » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:30 pm

Not any single tour between Sibiu/Austria and Wallonie for the // program?
[8:11:11 PM] SM: j'ai un bug la j'arrive plus a aller sur RFM

luques

Post by luques » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:32 pm

IDF wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:30 pm
Not any single tour between Sibiu/Austria and Wallonie for the // program?
Exactly! But a lot of nice single races with hopefully many players!

whisbone

Post by whisbone » Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:26 pm

Strange schedule for the Sibiu Tour
Initially planned 10H and 19h
Now it's 10h, 18h, 19h, 21h, 23h
Few teams to plan for these schedules.
Maybe better to cancel 18H or 19h

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:44 pm

Waaah

Thanks. And sorry, deleted the addional editions, should be back to 10-19 only now.

team darsseul

Post by team darsseul » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:47 pm

Hello,

Where is "tour du lac quinghai"?
It's a big tour normaly

It is normal?

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:30 am

If it was a big tour, you would be able to write it properly. Qinghai, at least I hope so. So, no, not a big tour.
Where is it? In Qinghai.
Is it normal?: Yes. Perfectly normal. Although like the Tour de France doesn't always restrict itself to France, the Tour of Qinghai doesn't restrict itself to Qinghai, so it's in Gansu too.
Perfectly normal not to ride it either btw. 22.07-04.08? Overlapping with everything?

team darsseul

Post by team darsseul » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:37 am

Attachments
course mois de juillet.png
course mois de juillet.png (34.99 KiB) Viewed 6547 times

CircleCycle

Post by CircleCycle » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:20 pm

And? Here Sibiu Cycling Tour is much more important than Tour of Austria anyway. For whatever reason.....

luques

Post by luques » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:39 pm

CircleCycle wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:20 pm
And? Here Sibiu Cycling Tour is much more important than Tour of Austria anyway. For whatever reason.....
Don't get you, the "most important" has 2 editions and the less important has 3...

Tour of some Lake, in parallel both with Wallonie and Tour de France, we had enough few players doing single races, another tour is absolutely NOT needed. Moreover it's so important that only 1 requested it 1 day before it started and nobody even cared to design that.

More in general I see that many people like to complain after things have been done, and this post with the relative PDF is open since the 16th (!) of June (and was inserted as well in the system news), I am thinking about closing the topics after the month has started or just cancelling request type comments after the month start.

When this PDF was online, the only discussion was about morning Tour edition, that was actually welcomed and indeed it changed, as for the rest, absolutely 0 comments (only for NC actually).
If in 14 days nobody did any other request we supposed that to be ok for everybody.
Really easy to complain after.

It is kind of sad to see the lack of respect there is by some people for the work here, someone spends his time preparing a PDF and opening a post that nobody cares, then people complain when everything is setted and just few days before the event happens (or even after it started sometimes...).

You want to complain, then you should have at least commented the post before the end of the month.

CircleCycle

Post by CircleCycle » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:53 pm

luques wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:39 pm
CircleCycle wrote:
Don't get you, the "most important" has 2 editions and the less important has 3...

Tour of some Lake, in parallel both with Wallonie and Tour de France, we had enough few players doing single races, another tour is absolutely NOT needed. Moreover it's so important that only 1 requested it 1 day before it started and nobody even cared to design that.

More in general I see that many people like to complain after things have been done, and this post with the relative PDF is open since the 16th (!) of June (and was inserted as well in the system news), I am thinking about closing the topics after the month has started or just cancelling request type comments after the month start.

When this PDF was online, the only discussion was about morning Tour edition, that was actually welcomed and indeed it changed, as for the rest, absolutely 0 comments (only for NC actually).
If in 14 days nobody did any other request we supposed that to be ok for everybody.

It is kind of sad to see the lack of respect there is by some people for the work here, someone spends his time preparing a PDF and opening a post that nobody cares, then people complain when everything is setted and just few days before the event happens (or even after it started sometimes...).

You want to complain, then you should have at least commented the post before the end of the month.
What is so hard to understand?
both tours are cat 2 in c4f and while Sibiu had 2 editions with normal participation Austria just had 1, but really lovely starting times.
That you somehow forgot to put all 8 stages for Austria online, well, nobody noticed anyway, and really not important.
edit: you are clever enough to know in advance what will happen if you put Sibiu overlapping with TdF and Austria

luques

Post by luques » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:01 pm

CircleCycle wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:53 pm
luques wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:39 pm
CircleCycle wrote:

What is so hard to understand?
both tours are cat 2 in c4f and while Sibiu had 2 editions with normal participation Austria just had 1, but really lovely starting times.
That you somehow forgot to put all 8 stages for Austria online, well, nobody noticed anyway, and really not important.
edit: you are clever enough to know in advance what will happen if you put Sibiu overlapping with TdF and Austria
And what is so hard to understand in what I wrote?

P.S. It is not me anyway inserting races manually. And not, if I give Austria 3 times, and Sibiu 2 times (1 being 12 almost never played), I would expect Austria going better btw.

CircleCycle

Post by CircleCycle » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:21 pm

I said it is more important. Not most important. Could also say it was simply more popular for the teams not riding TdF.
Starting times, I won't complain nor ask anymore, you do what you want, and it is okay like that.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:48 pm

The missing Austria stage is my fault. Well, Luques being the boss is to blame too, for being the boss, that's how it works, but the actual mistake was mine. Not sure how and why I managed to forget to put all 8 stages in. Sorry.

As for Qinghai, not only does it visit Gansu, but also Ningxia I just saw. So the where is it question gets more complicated, now it's in 3 provinces already!
And the correct date is 22.07.-04.08. Which in reality means: Overlap with not only the TdF and Wallonnie, but also Denmark, Portugal (which we might ride against for the portuguese users).

Times for Austria, don't really get it, 15-20-24 seems 2 pretty mainstream times. Plus 24, who isn't getting any other tour this month.

And no, complain and ask for times. More people see more things.

luques

Post by luques » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:02 pm

CircleCycle wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:21 pm
I said it is more important. Not most important. Could also say it was simply more popular for the teams not riding TdF.
Starting times, I won't complain nor ask anymore, you do what you want, and it is okay like that.
1) "more important", what you mean? How is this in topic with the July post?
If it is one your personal thought, well don't see how it belongs here, completely unrelated.

How to make that a (maybe) helpful or related comment? Just state that in your opinion Sibiu should be cat 2, and Austria cat 3. For example... (if that's what you are thinking)

Another example, saying that the TdF tracks are completely shit is useless here, while saying that the design of TdF made by Poke is shit because there are 2kms of pavè more, is related.

How is this comment "And? Here Sibiu Cycling Tour is much more important than Tour of Austria anyway. For whatever reason....." helpful or related to the discussion?

2) "Starting times, I won't complain nor ask anymore, you do what you want, and it is okay like that."
You are again pointing at me when I decide practically nothing, I just take care that more or less everything is covered.
Morning asked Tour at 9 they got it. It's difficult to know what people want if they don't even care to write.

So, no, you are just spreading false things here, I don't do as I want, I make all public more or less at 20th of the month and then adjust based on the feedback of users. Obviously some times some things must be decided as we can't do everything and in that concern usually it is democratic (more users asks more possibility to get it)

CircleCycle

Post by CircleCycle » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:38 pm

Ok, completely senseless to discuss here with you. It would be fun though, but I want to waste my time for more important things.

@BigDonkey thx!

luques

Post by luques » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:57 pm

CircleCycle wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:38 pm
Ok, completely senseless to discuss here with you. It would be fun though, but I want to waste my time for more important things.
There is no discussion with people that don't have arguments, you gave absolutely no one.
Will just eliminate the post in case next time.

Funny? Not at all, especially on Sunday.

Have fun!