January 2018

Moderators: systemmods, Calendarmods

Pokemon Club

January 2018

Post by Pokemon Club » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:30 pm

http://www.cycling4freaks.com/radsport/january2018.pdf

14.01.2018 14.01.2018 People's Choice Classic AUS ME MON CRT http://www.tourdownunder.com.au
15.01.2018 21.01.2018 La Tropicale Amissa Bongo GAB ME AFR 2.1 http://www.tropicaleamissabongo.com
16.01.2018 21.01.2018 Santos Tour Down Under AUS ME UWT 2.UWT http://www.tourdownunder.com.au
17.01.2018 21.01.2018 New Zealand Cycle Classic NZL ME OCE 2.2 http://www.cycletournz.com
21.01.2018 28.01.2018 Vuelta a San Juan Internacional - 36 Edicion ARG ME AME 2.1 EN CONSTRUCCION
24.01.2018 27.01.2018 Sharjah Tour UAE ME ASI 2.1 http://www.sharjahtour.ae
25.01.2018 25.01.2018 Cadel Evans Great Ocean Road Race - Towards Zero Race Melbourne AUS ME MON CRT http://www.cadelevansgreatoceanroadrace.com.au
25.01.2018 25.01.2018 Trofeo Campos, Porreres, Felanitx, Ses Salines ESP ME EUR 1.1 http://www.vueltamallorca.com
25.01.2018 28.01.2018 Tour of Indonesia INA ME ASI 2.1 http://www.icf.id
26.01.2018 29.01.2018 Tour International des Zibans ALG ME AFR 2.2 http://www.fac.dz
26.01.2018 26.01.2018 Trofeo Lloseta - Andratx ESP ME EUR 1.1 http://www.vueltamallorca.com
27.01.2018 27.01.2018 Trofeo Serra de Tramuntana ESP ME EUR 1.1 http://www.vueltamallorca.com
27.01.2018 27.01.2018 Gravel and Tar NZL ME OCE 1.2 http://www.bikemanawatu.co.nz/index.php ... gravel-tar
28.01.2018 28.01.2018 Cadel Evans Great Ocean Road Race AUS ME UWT 1.UWThttp://www.cadelevansgreatoceanroadrace.com.au
28.01.2018 28.01.2018 Grand Prix Cycliste la Marseillaise FRA ME EUR 1.1 http://www.lamarseillaise.fr
28.01.2018 28.01.2018 Trofeo Palma ESP ME EUR 1.1 http://www.vueltamallorca.com
31.01.2018 04.02.2018 Volta a la Comunitat Valenciana ESP ME EUR 2.1 http://www.demarragevalencia.com
31.01.2018 04.02.2018 Etoile de Bessèges FRA ME EUR 2.1 http://www.etoiledebesseges.com
31.01.2018 04.02.2018 Herald Sun Tour AUS ME OCE 2.1 http://www.heraldsuntour.com.au

ONLINE, MUST BE DRAWED OR CHECKED(WHEN PROFILE STILL THE SAME)
NOT ONLINE
NEW VERSION DRAWED
AT WORK
DELETE OR POSTPONED
SAME TRACK AS PREVIOUS YEAR

Pokemon Club

Re: January 2018

Post by Pokemon Club » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:34 pm

TOUR DOWN UNDER 2018

SAN JUAN 2018
RESTDAY

BESSEGES 2018

HERALD SUN 2018

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:42 pm

What I propose for January

CircleCycle

Post by CircleCycle » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:03 pm

looks good, just 2questions. shouldnt January Tour and the // fantasy tour be cat.1? And maybe better to run January Tour from 3rd onwards, to have one day between the cat3 race and start of the tour?

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:46 pm

For the January tour I don't know, donkey will see that I guess. For the // tour if there is one sure should be cat 1

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:07 pm

Impressive proposal, it's quite hard to seriously propose something as bad as that.

Let's wait for Luques finding a second to propose something better and completely ignore this masterful proposal here.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Coroncina2

Post by Coroncina2 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:35 am

Pokemon Club wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:42 pm

+1 for N. of tours.
Maybe too many edition in 3 // tours
Mens sana in corpore sano

team fl

Post by team fl » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:14 am

Pokemon Club wrote:

So you repeatedly ignore the community again that worked and discussed the offseason calender. That means you either are too dumb which would mean you're an idiot or you actively ignored it which would make you an arrogant asshole. Either way, you consequently serve your reputation.
I didn't mean to say it. But I meant what I said.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:47 am

team fl wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:14 am
Pokemon Club wrote:

So you repeatedly ignore the community again that worked and discussed the offseason calender. That means you either are too dumb which would mean you're an idiot or you actively ignored it which would make you an arrogant asshole. Either way, you consequently serve your reputation.
I guess you are too drunk so you don't understand so let it make clear :

1) it isn't a pdf. So nothing official.
2) I don't get how I can ignore a discussion that doesn't exist on first point. Funny that the same people who complain that there is no info about calendar at half month are the same who are doing nothing and wait all the work will do alone.
3) Don't talk about discussion when you aren't able to check on google if a name exist before you cancel a nationality, or ask the people concern where it come from
4)Go explain with FPK for your insult now

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:15 am

Idéfix wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:27 am
team fl wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:14 am
Pokemon Club wrote:

Cool FL it's Christmas Day. Couldn't say the same thing in another way?
Why would that be special on Christmas? Once again you demand that others adapt to your sensibilities.

And yes, I think FL could say it nicer. He has that ability. But should he? No, he shouldn't. At some point you have to talk straight with the spoiled brat. And the proposal is useless, it runs counter to a) established practice (categories) b) talked about (not much, but still a bit) stuff in the winter calendar thread. c) common sense (try thinking about the calendar for 3 minutes, look at reality, look at his proposal, and you might see it yourself.
(but since you are a very dishonest and actually dangerous person, you'll never admit it).

Instead of attacking Pokemon try with constructive criticism? Yes. But that doesn't work with him. Do that, he'll insult you, denigrate you, slander you, and after you have enough and retaliate he'll play the victim and demand you'll pay a fine. Disgusting behaviour. Constructive criticism is pointless with him, why waste time trying to have something resembling an adult conversation?
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:59 am

Don't worry I have constructive discussion w :oops: ith people I want to have a constructive discussion. Luques know my opinion so it is ok he will free to do what he want with that after as it is him decision anaywau. I'll be happy to discuss with Circle Idefix or Coro too if they want. But you Donkey and FL I have nothing more to discuss with you. I don't do the job for you but for luques, So what you think about it I definitively don't care. He will see what he want to keep or not. If you thonk it is wrong feel free to ecplain him why and propose him something better

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:19 pm

Please, please, please minimize editions for tours. Make it 4 times per tour or even three if you have so many tours. Otherwise you will have a lot of boring races with less than 10 teams per race.
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:53 pm

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:28 pm

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:52 pm

Gipfelstuermer wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:19 pm
Please, please, please minimize editions for tours. Make it 4 times per tour or even three if you have so many tours. Otherwise you will have a lot of boring races with less than 10 teams per race.
It makes 15 races per day max including one day races. I am not convince anymore that reduce the numbers of editions is the best thing as it is decrease the total amount of players. So I prefer to have 2x5 or 3x3 instead of 2x4

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:03 am

Pokemon Club wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:59 am
But you Donkey and FL I have nothing more to discuss with you. I don't do the job for you but for luques, So what you think about it I definitively don't care.
You always post this "I don't care what you think" as it was something you were proud of. If you were really doing stuff for the game (or Luques as you put it) you'd care what everybody thinks and strive to get the best for the game. Point is, you clearly don't. It's a power trip for you.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:16 am

Robyklebt wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:03 am
Pokemon Club wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:59 am
But you Donkey and FL I have nothing more to discuss with you. I don't do the job for you but for luques, So what you think about it I definitively don't care.
You always post this "I don't care what you think" as it was something you were proud of. If you were really doing stuff for the game (or Luques as you put it) you'd care what everybody thinks and strive to get the best for the game. Point is, you clearly don't. It's a power trip for you.
Care about what everybody think ? Looks a nice concept. But I don't trust that since long time ago. In fact I even don't care what we have. 7 or 9 riders, 2 or 3 tours, 3 or 5 editions isn't a big deal. Problem for me is that all is fix way too late. Way too much endless discussions to have a decision take the last moment. Coro opened the thread for the numbers of riders since 2 months and nothing is definitively fix. It isn't that much difficult to decide "we change" or "we don"t change" but no, endless discussion. You want to care about what the people want ? Do a vote. If not let luques decide. Not that difficult. And it is like that for all the point. So the day when you don't waste 75% of your time in endless discussion to have hurry decision when it is already too late for that, maybe I'll change my opinion about caring about each person in the game think.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:23 am

Ah, but in the meantime you care what Coroncina, Circle and Idėfix think. But not what about what FL and Donkey think.

Your logic makes no sense.
And the "proposal" still is horrible.

Coroncina2

Post by Coroncina2 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:11 pm

Pokemon Club wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:16 am

Care about what everybody think ? Looks a nice concept. But I don't trust that since long time ago. In fact I even don't care what we have. 7 or 9 riders, 2 or 3 tours, 3 or 5 editions isn't a big deal. Problem for me is that all is fix way too late. Way too much endless discussions to have a decision take the last moment. Coro opened the thread for the numbers of riders since 2 months and nothing is definitively fix. It isn't that much difficult to decide "we change" or "we don"t change" but no, endless discussion. You want to care about what the people want ? Do a vote. If not let luques decide. Not that difficult. And it is like that for all the point. So the day when you don't waste 75% of your time in endless discussion to have hurry decision when it is already too late for that, maybe I'll change my opinion about caring about each person in the game think.
I think real problem of this game is that, without owner, is difficult to know who and how take decisions. Like this we can propose something and make long discussions but it is impossible to reach a conclusion. Without an official and transparent decision like how (vote or not vote) and who makes the final decision, it is obvious that anyone who fixes something can be accused of favoring himself as a player. It seems Rob has to make decisions about the calendar, but there is no message in forum from Lesossise. Correct me if I'm wrong. If so, after many time lost to propose and ask how he wanted to do the 2018 calendar could already have answered long ago, if he wanted to do something well done and shared with more players possible. So far he has only participated in the various discussions saying what was good and did not go well in the proposals of others without ever making the final decision, if it is up to him. Even saying that it will do everything by itself and at the last moment without listening to anyone could be an answer, at least we avoid unnecessary discussions.
However, this is also the umpteenth comment of a long discussion. In the end the facts are these: like the past season we are just a few days from the end of the month and nothing has been decided yet, although thanks to Poke over half of the calendar has already been drawn for days.
Mens sana in corpore sano

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:05 pm

Coroncina2 wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:11 pm
Pokemon Club wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:16 am

I think real problem of this game is that, without owner, is difficult to know who and how take decisions. Like this we can propose something and make long discussions but it is impossible to reach a conclusion. Without an official and transparent decision like how (vote or not vote) and who makes the final decision, it is obvious that anyone who fixes something can be accused of favoring himself as a player. It seems Rob has to make decisions about the calendar, but there is no message in forum from Lesossise. Correct me if I'm wrong. If so, after many time lost to propose and ask how he wanted to do the 2018 calendar could already have answered long ago, if he wanted to do something well done and shared with more players possible. So far he has only participated in the various discussions saying what was good and did not go well in the proposals of others without ever making the final decision, if it is up to him. Even saying that it will do everything by itself and at the last moment without listening to anyone could be an answer, at least we avoid unnecessary discussions.
However, this is also the umpteenth comment of a long discussion. In the end the facts are these: like the past season we are just a few days from the end of the month and nothing has been decided yet, although thanks to Poke over half of the calendar has already been drawn for days.
Since Leso is nearly off it is luques who manage calendar.
Donkey, Hunsrueck, OL and me have some right to add races in calendar, but Huns and OL are totally off currently, and IMO it mustn't be luques priority for the moment.
Already ask since months to have a calendar comittee as FPK or NK, but for the moment it doesn't go further.

luques

Post by luques » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:18 pm

Santa Luques is back, hopefully with a new working computer.

A bit my fault I guess this time for not coming before. I try to integrate the various ideas and see what comes out.

No need anyway to raise the tension already in January :)

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:11 am

It's December. So tension up, ok.
Integrate various ideas? Ignore the proposal by the enemy of discussion. Otherwise integrate all you want.
And maybe leave a short plan up here for 12-24 hours so we all have time to complain and improve the Luques idea (hopefully even Coroncina manages to be constructive instead of just complaining) Even if certain people might think "discussion" or "input by normal average users" is useless.

luques

Post by luques » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:29 pm

Robyklebt wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:11 am
It's December. So tension up, ok.
Integrate various ideas? Ignore the proposal by the enemy of discussion. Otherwise integrate all you want.
And maybe leave a short plan up here for 12-24 hours so we all have time to complain and improve the Luques idea (hopefully even Coroncina manages to be constructive instead of just complaining) Even if certain people might think "discussion" or "input by normal average users" is useless.
Did it. Online.

For the first part of the month I tried to respect the FL calendar, just moved the classics a bit earlier. (a bit lost actually if it was Colombo, Wallis or what other).

Then, I don't like the idea of making San Luis and Down Under not overlap, I prefer to move earlier the Tropicale giving possible 2 paths, Pavè, early classic, Tropicale and San Juan or Pavè, Jan Tour, TDU, Sharja/Classics.

Let me know what you think about it (if it's worse than what there was before we can always go back :D ).

Gipfelstuermer

Post by Gipfelstuermer » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:07 pm

Much better proposal in my point view. Thanks, Luques. Fewer editions per tour is good and order of tours also looks better to me.
GIP MASTERPLAN
Gameplay: Flexible Min-Tact. Improve Sprint System. Windkante.
Marketing: Re-attract old players. Advertisement. Social Media.
New Players: Fair Start Budget, New Tutorial.
Fairplay: Improve FPC features, Fair Prize Money Disribution.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:48 pm

Not fully convinced by the Down Under/Amissa Bongo/San Juan solution.
By offering it like this you offer a very attractive alternative program at the expense of the main race, which in this case is clearly Down Under. Something that IMO should be avoided. Don't make the alternative program more attractive than it is in reality. Here San Juan a day later would make more sense, since then you don't "hurt" DU.
But ok, Jan., who cares.

Times: Good for the 3 tours at the end. Before that: Afternoon much. Everything. Morning misses one, early evening 2! Give one afternoon to the early evening.