November 2017

Moderators: systemmods, Calendarmods

Pokemon Club

Re: November 2017

Post by Pokemon Club » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:52 pm

Robyklebt wrote:I'd be for it, the problem though is the same. Times are "official", and Luques likes to stick to the published final PDF. We can't be sure that everybody will check the PDF once again in the next 24 (or 30 or so) hours. Some people off a few days, other checked, no need to check again etc etc.
For the moment people only see that there is 2 tours in pdf they don't know what it looks, so even don't know if they will ride it anyway.

luques

Post by luques » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:25 pm

Fuzhou is hilly/mountain, Singkarak has more flat. In any case there is Andes in parallel, everybody should pretty much know what he wants to do even without the tracks.

Times probably better some less for Andes and parallel, like 4+4, but I dont like too much changing with so few advise, especially when the Tour is already up.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:27 pm

And about what I see, Fuzhou, Singkarak and Burkina = no TTs. So people with TT riders must do Andes if they want their guys to be useful this month...really nice.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:36 pm

luques wrote:Fuzhou is hilly/mountain, Singkarak has more flat. In any case there is Andes in parallel, everybody should pretty much know what he wants to do even without the tracks.

Times probably better some less for Andes and parallel, like 4+4, but I dont like too much changing with so few advise, especially when the Tour is already up.
If I know what I want to play but there is only races I don't want to ride in the calendar, I just know for which races I won't set my forms :).

IDF

Post by IDF » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:49 am

Put a tour with TT :p
[8:11:11 PM] SM: j'ai un bug la j'arrive plus a aller sur RFM

CircleCycle

Post by CircleCycle » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:48 am

IDF wrote:Put a tour with TT :p
+1

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:19 am

Luques put out the first PDF very early, on the 10th, so 10 days earlier than usual. With 3 real Tours. Fuzhou 2.1. and Singarak+Rwanda at 2.2.
At some point Rwanda was dropped.
3 people said that they would prefer less real races but more fantasy until the 20st... where were you guys to support those 3 then? Maybe 7 would have convinced Luques to drop Singarak. On the 30&31st is kind of late. Especially when the first draft was on 20 days earlier.
The only unknown then was Lesotho, if somebody can point to a well designed 5 day tour with a TT AND Luques agrees to a late change, no problem to put that in. Veracruz by Moscow btw wasn't designed yet when Lesotho was decided. Came a bit too late, would have been that otherwise most likely.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:24 am

Robyklebt wrote:Luques put out the first PDF very early, on the 10th, so 10 days earlier than usual. With 3 real Tours. Fuzhou 2.1. and Singarak+Rwanda at 2.2.
At some point Rwanda was dropped.
3 people said that they would prefer less real races but more fantasy until the 20st... where were you guys to support those 3 then? Maybe 7 would have convinced Luques to drop Singarak. On the 30&31st is kind of late. Especially when the first draft was on 20 days earlier.
The only unknown then was Lesotho, if somebody can point to a well designed 5 day tour with a TT AND Luques agrees to a late change, no problem to put that in. Veracruz by Moscow btw wasn't designed yet when Lesotho was decided. Came a bit too late, would have been that otherwise most likely.
3 people said that they want less real tours it isn't for that you should in all case do what they want. The same if 3 people said they want a tour with TT. The main problem here is that you decide to put real exotics tours during the off season but not able to draw it before the end of the month. You never think to have a plan B when you see it is already 25/26th october ? No you prefer to be stuck with the usual "but it is in calendar so...". Next time need to be more flexible.

And fantasy tours I see some draw this year :

- Veracruz (Mosca) 5 days
- Dalmatia (Tuk) 4 days
- Guadeloupe (Poke) 5 days
- Janeiro Minas Gerais (6 days)
- Cebu Island (clipper) 4 days
- Guyana (NBPT) 5 days
- Hawaii Pro Challenge (NBPT) 6 days
- Taca de Portugal (NBPT) 5 days
- Iceland Tour (NBPT) 5 days
- Swaziland (NBPT) 4 days
- Lesotho (NBPT) 5 days

And I talk only about stuff draw this year, not about races draw the previous years and not use yet. I won't accept something like "Veracruz wasn't draw no choice to put Lesotho" when you even didn't check further then your noise.
And just to be sure you don't do that mistake, Lesotho is of course the only thing with Andes that MUST NOT BE CHANGE now, some already put their form for that

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:19 am

Trolling as usual I see.

What happened to "don't want to talk with the guy but he's obsessed with me?" Seems rather the opposite to me :D
Pokemon Club wrote:3 people said that they want less real tours it isn't for that you should in all case do what they want. The same if 3 people said they want a tour with TT.
And as you see what those 3 people (I was one of them) requested, wasn't followed. The same will most likely happen with the 3 that request a Tour with TT.
Now we all know you think not listening to what people want is the right thing to do, I on the other hand think that listening to the 3 early ones would have made sense. Because they were early and nobody really came out in support of all the reality. FL in a way, but more on the reasons of the criticism than actual support. And since silence can be interpreted as agreement... 3 wasn't enough it seems.
Pokemon Club wrote:The main problem here is that you decide to put real exotics tours during the off season but not able to draw it before the end of the month. You never think to have a plan B when you see it is already 25/26th october ? No you prefer to be stuck with the usual "but it is in calendar so...". Next time need to be more flexible.
1) Happens all the time that tours are not drawn before the end of the month. Because nothing online yet.
2) Who says I never think to have a plan B? I even have plan C actually.
3) Flexibility, ok let's delete Lesotho. "but it is in the calendar so..." (See what I just did?)

Your amazing list of 5 day tours, fantastic. Just look up the difference between 4 and 5 and 6 one of these days.
Further than my noise, well I'm busy looking beyond both your noise and my nose! But have to admit, I missed Portugal (maybe Dalmatia too, but since I checked on numbers from 1-18 a few days ago, now I know the meaning of 5, but if it goes over 18 I'm on trouble too (ok,ok, I have some problems with 12-13 too right now, but the rest til 18, perfect. Like the 7 toes on every foot))
Pokemon Club wrote:I won't accept something like "Veracruz wasn't draw no choice to put Lesotho" when you even didn't check further then your noise.
Long live irrelevancy!
What you accept or don't accept is pretty irrelevant anyway. And even more so if what you won't accept is something nobody said. Or want to quote somebody on "no choice but Lesotho"? Guess not, unless you start falsifying quotes. What I implied was that Veracruz would have been my first recommendation to Luques, had it been on. Since it wasn't there were 2 others I recommended to him with link. He agreed with the first recommendation, not sure if he actually checked the link. So suspect he would have agreed to Veracruz too. And

Anyway, do you have something relevant to say? But feel free to continue with troll-stuff too, amusing as well. And congrats on expanding your sentences a bit, just verbs was a bit hard to understand. Much better like this.
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:52 am

Don't have the wrong idea, I put you luques and even me in the same bag.

Currently listen to people is one thing but at the end only can apply the decision to add the races in the calendar. It is something to don't have Dauphiné or Ruta del Sol not draw yet for the next month, it is another to not be able to put form the 31st October at 10h45 because of some unknwon tour we nearly never races. Common sense would we woke up earlier to say "ok no profil out yet, let's change races for this time as it is only Fuzhou et Singkarak".

And stop ask the agreement of Luques of all stuff. You prepare a bit winter with FL no. So follow his recommandation. Adapt it how you feel it must be adapt and let's luques work in the development in the game instead he lose time for nothing about calendar. You can take some decisions without him, it will be good or wrong, we can't know before you did it.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:16 pm

Yes master, at your orders. I will do as you say, decide all myself (that means only by myself if I don't get your valuable recommendations, then of course I follow those blindly) and refuse to answer questions or talk with people, I'll insult them instead, like my predecessor taught me. Agreement of Luques on all stuff :D :lol: :? :roll: Yes, I ask him if I should wipe my ass with the right or the left.

As for common sense, sorry, but you're the last person who should talk about common sense.

Again, whenever you're done trolling, you're welcome (but maybe mention it, experience tells me your non-trolling version is almost not distinguishable from the trolling one)

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:14 pm

And so ? Irony is your only answer ? You arenn't able to take it seriously or you don't feel concern by that as you will ride Andes maybe ?

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:38 pm

Once again you prove that you're big on assumptions, low on facts.
Irony only answer? Have you actually read my posts? If not, try it, then you see if irony is my only answer yourself. Make sure to check back with your conclusion.
As for the last post, is there anything you wanted answered there? Yes? What? No? Then the post was fully appropriate.

whisbone

Post by whisbone » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:38 pm

If you really want to ride Fuzhou Tour , here is the profil 2016 (http://www.touroffz.com/luxian.html )

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:40 pm

Whis, thanks, waiting for 2017 to appear there sometime actually.

Saitama criterium as demanded by Luques :D

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:03 pm

And the one in Australia!

CircleCycle

Post by CircleCycle » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:13 pm

Do you offer another 1day race on 04.11. and 06.11. or just these highly interesting shortraces?
Suggestions: a 10-15km mountain TT ; a "normal TT/TTT; a 45km race, only downhill with more than half of the kms more than -10 (+ set heavy rain) ; a 150km full-pavé race (each km, except for intermediates).

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:38 pm

It's holy criteriums, loved by Luques, not "short races".
4th nothing else. 6th hilly race in Sicily, 3 times (mmh, try 4?) but had to leave my sweet home again, so later.
Btw a few nice fantasy races in southern Europe, incl flat ones (edit: especially flat ones) would be cool! If somebody were to design such things...

luques

Post by luques » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:52 pm

Actually I think that criteriums or in general short races are the future of the game especially when there is 1 or more tours in parallel. Should it be flat, well also not.

Simply, not everybody can spend more than 1 hour in the game. And if he can he would most probably play the tour(s) in case than a fantasy race.
Giving so short races simply allows more people to play, and the others will not die for 1 day (or they will be playing tours anyway).

Now let's see how it goes also this new test, but actually to see results like this one:

2.11.2017,14 Uhr : Trofeo Elba: Mittelschwere Etappe
1. 00:00:00 Dan Mueller (Team Suessem)
2. 00:01:00 César Solis (Speed-Razor)
3. 00:01:00 Declan Payne (Speed-Razor)
4. 00:01:00 Toms Odamus (Speed-Razor)
5. 00:01:00 Anton Aubakirov (Speed-Razor)

I think is better to play not more than one hour.

CircleCycle

Post by CircleCycle » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:28 pm

What a bright future....
Now there are 2 tours in parallel. And it is a different thing to find 1h-1,5h per day, or 1h-1,5h every day at the same time (for a tour).

No problem with flat races, but the tours offered in the last 2 months consist roughly 80% of flat stages (not proven, I just guessed it). So if you put complete flat criterium in parallel, that is something I don't like. If there is another race the same day, no problem.

luques

Post by luques » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:26 pm

I understand you, but I am doing a more generic statement. Ok, maybe now with all that tours flat races don't fit that well, but in general I think that Criteriums or short races (less than 1h) will be an important factor in the future. That doesn't mean they have to be all flat, they can be as well hilly or mountain, but just shorter than usual.

Pokemon Club

Post by Pokemon Club » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:38 am

luques wrote:I understand you, but I am doing a more generic statement. Ok, maybe now with all that tours flat races don't fit that well, but in general I think that Criteriums or short races (less than 1h) will be an important factor in the future. That doesn't mean they have to be all flat, they can be as well hilly or mountain, but just shorter than usual.
Need 20 or 45 sectact !
And I don't think people really prefer shorter races than longer. Don't forget that longer races are nice too for people who can arrive a bit late. Personnally I don't find it interesting to play C4F just for 40min

Coroncina2

Post by Coroncina2 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:52 am

luques wrote:Actually I think that criteriums or in general short races are the future of the game especially when there is 1 or more tours in parallel. Should it be flat, well also not.

Simply, not everybody can spend more than 1 hour in the game. And if he can he would most probably play the tour(s) in case than a fantasy race.
Giving so short races simply allows more people to play, and the others will not die for 1 day (or they will be playing tours anyway).

Now let's see how it goes also this new test, but actually to see results like this one:

2.11.2017,14 Uhr : Trofeo Elba: Mittelschwere Etappe
1. 00:00:00 Dan Mueller (Team Suessem)
2. 00:01:00 César Solis (Speed-Razor)
3. 00:01:00 Declan Payne (Speed-Razor)
4. 00:01:00 Toms Odamus (Speed-Razor)
5. 00:01:00 Anton Aubakirov (Speed-Razor)

I think is better to play not more than one hour.
+3 ;)
Mens sana in corpore sano

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:39 am

Fuzhou 17 still not online... Fuzhou 16 is though since a week or so.

So I design that... in case those idiots in Fuzhou somehow manage to put up a 17 version in the next few hours, I'll change to that, otherwise it will be Fuzhou 16. Will be on later today, I take a break now after all.

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:15 pm

Finished and on.