Woddeltown Team

Re: June 2012

Post by Woddeltown Team » Thu May 24, 2012 2:04 am

GP südkärnten AUT 1.2 03.06.
www.strandpiraten-radio.de DAS Fanradio vom EHC Timmendorfer Strand

Woddeltown Team

Post by Woddeltown Team » Thu May 24, 2012 3:18 am

An exotic Tour..short Stages, but with high mountains.
http://www.tourdesingkarak.com/2012/
04. - 10.06.2012

Woddeltown Team

Post by Woddeltown Team » Thu May 24, 2012 4:00 am

Zeeland is not a tour anymore, only a one day race. 09.06.

Woddeltown Team

Post by Woddeltown Team » Thu May 24, 2012 12:48 pm

GP Van Coningsloo 03.06.12

olmania

Post by olmania » Thu May 24, 2012 2:03 pm

Great work !
For the cobblestones, when you can it's good to put the "*" or "**" f.e in the profile, write it in the text thing on the editor ;) When it's a circuit, write it only once. For example, you could write it for the pavé in the circuit of GP van Coningsloo, this pavé might be important for the race. For the pavé in the early part, it's not necessary imo (and there is already a lot text due to the hills). ;)

ps : stage4 of the indonesian tour, the cat2 in Malakak is in downhill ;)

Btw, the details for Dauphiné are here, I started it. I'll try to finish it for tomorrow or after tomorrow ;)

Woddeltown Team

Post by Woddeltown Team » Thu May 24, 2012 11:00 pm

olmania wrote:Great work !
For the cobblestones, when you can it's good to put the "*" or "**" f.e in the profile, write it in the text thing on the editor ;) When it's a circuit, write it only once. For example, you could write it for the pavé in the circuit of GP van Coningsloo, this pavé might be important for the race. For the pavé in the early part, it's not necessary imo (and there is already a lot text due to the hills). ;)

ps : stage4 of the indonesian tour, the cat2 in Malakak is in downhill ;)
Good to have four eyes :lol:
Indonesia Stage 4 is corrected, was 1 km too late ;)
At Coningsloo all cobbles are marked ;)

Woddeltown Team

Post by Woddeltown Team » Fri May 25, 2012 4:50 am

Now its complete :P

bergwerk cycling

Post by bergwerk cycling » Fri May 25, 2012 8:46 am

Les Boucles Tour

9 - 13 - 17 - 19 -21 -23

No tour in the afternoon 14-16 o'clock, but in the evening all 2 hours?
Plan or Error?

lesossies
Site Admin

Post by lesossies » Fri May 25, 2012 9:29 am

bergwerk cycling wrote:Les Boucles Tour

9 - 13 - 17 - 19 -21 -23

No tour in the afternoon 14-16 o'clock, but in the evening all 2 hours?
Plan or Error?
Like I said ... If you mean 14h is better than 13, we could race at 14h

but we must decide it this weekend

bergwerk cycling

Post by bergwerk cycling » Fri May 25, 2012 9:35 am

if you ask me personaly ... 14, 15 or 16 is ok ... would be nice 1 race in the afternoon
thks

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Fri May 25, 2012 1:41 pm

bergwerk cycling wrote:if you ask me personaly ... 14, 15 or 16 is ok ... would be nice 1 race in the afternoon
thks
+1, that's a bit annoying that theres really few races between 13 and 16h
Team : SM Team
Victoires d'étape : 374 ; dont les 5 monuments et les 3 GTs !
Hall of Fame : Katrasnik: 26724 pts

polist4ever

Post by polist4ever » Fri May 25, 2012 3:13 pm

2-9 june is Tour of Romania 2.2 UCI ... What is the limit date to post the profile ?? For now the profile is not posted on the oficial site but he tolds me via email that will be post the profile next week
Tusnad Cyc Team
Stage wins: 29
Tour wins: 6
Tour podiums: 16
Grand Tours wins: Giro 2014
Grand Tours Podiums: 2nd Vuelta 2012, 2nd Giro 2013,
Clasic wins: 0
Clasic podium: 2nd Flandres 2014

olmania

Post by olmania » Fri May 25, 2012 3:42 pm

polist4ever wrote:2-9 june is Tour of Romania 2.2 UCI ... What is the limit date to post the profile ?? For now the profile is not posted on the oficial site but he tolds me via email that will be post the profile next week
If the tour starts the 2nd of June, it should be better to have the profiles for RSF for Monday or Tuesday ;) But if we don't have romania it's not a big deal, not one of the "main races" of the month ;)

Anyway, I finished the Dauphiné :

Now leso have many races to make a good calendar. Dear Leso, add few one day fantasy races (TT & pavé races as well), and we'll have a great calendar almost a week before the 1st of June :D

gaurain rx

Post by gaurain rx » Sat May 26, 2012 10:30 am

Well, WHY THE HELL ALWAYS REDRAWiNG RACES THAT HAVE ALREADY DRAWN IN THE PAST... ANd furthermore maybe to even not take a look at what have been done the last years.

Look at Ster zlm Toer... It's highly funny to see the differences of draw of stage 2 and 3 (the same parcours, only 3km more for this one) with the 2011 version. Who is wrong or right, I dunno (even if I think I'm right, it's not against you Woddel).

So please, take care of what have been done in the past... It would maybe avoid a totally unecessary amount of work.

NoPikouze

Post by NoPikouze » Sat May 26, 2012 10:44 am

No doubt my design was the best !
Qui sème le vent récolte le tempo...

Woddeltown Team

Post by Woddeltown Team » Sat May 26, 2012 11:15 am

gaurain rx wrote:Well, WHY THE HELL ALWAYS REDRAWiNG RACES THAT HAVE ALREADY DRAWN IN THE PAST... ANd furthermore maybe to even not take a look at what have been done the last years.

Look at Ster zlm Toer... It's highly funny to see the differences of draw of stage 2 and 3 (the same parcours, only 3km more for this one) with the 2011 version. Who is wrong or right, I dunno (even if I think I'm right, it's not against you Woddel).

So please, take care of what have been done in the past... It would maybe avoid a totally unecessary amount of work.
Before you start criticizing, have a look at the profiles from last year and have a look now!
At Stage 3 you are (maybe) right concerning the profile, but the intermediate sprints are partly different. And if we should take a intermediate mountain cat. 2, i do not know.
But the other stages:
Stage 1 (last year Stage 2): Stage is 24 (!) km shorter and the mountain is 18km before finish and not 7.
Stage 2 (last year Stage 1): also 14km shorter and two intermediate sprints less then last year.
Stage 3 (last year Stage 4): see above
Stage 4: Seems to be a different location with other destinations AND (more important) 28km shorter.

So why should we let the profiles in the calendar, when there are such differences?
You can be sure, that i always check the old profiles first before drawing the new one and if you look above (Franco quotet me), you see, that i thought how funny it is, that the profiles look the same, but the stages are shorter.

gaurain rx

Post by gaurain rx » Sat May 26, 2012 1:02 pm

Woddeltown Team wrote:
gaurain rx wrote:Well, WHY THE HELL ALWAYS REDRAWiNG RACES THAT HAVE ALREADY DRAWN IN THE PAST... ANd furthermore maybe to even not take a look at what have been done the last years.

Before you start criticizing, have a look at the profiles from last year and have a look now!
At Stage 3 you are (maybe) right concerning the profile, but the intermediate sprints are partly different. And if we should take a intermediate mountain cat. 2, i do not know.
But the other stages:
Stage 1 (last year Stage 2): Stage is 24 (!) km shorter and the mountain is 18km before finish and not 7.
Stage 2 (last year Stage 1): also 14km shorter and two intermediate sprints less then last year.
Stage 3 (last year Stage 4): see above
Stage 4: Seems to be a different location with other destinations AND (more important) 28km shorter.

So why should we let the profiles in the calendar, when there are such differences?
You can be sure, that i always check the old profiles first before drawing the new one and if you look above (Franco quotet me), you see, that i thought how funny it is, that the profiles look the same, but the stages are shorter.
I talked about the draw, the intermediates and the category hill system could have changed, I don't care (even for Ster, they only put hill and no categories, so it's a bit up to the designer).
Woddeltown Team wrote:Before you start criticizing, have a look at the profiles from last year and have a look now!
Well, I'll only take stage 2 and 3, I never talked about the others.

2 : You wrote "Cauberg" but where is it (on your draw) really! + Final circuit exactly the same lenght, the same road as last year... Just compare yours and Nopik' (It's like Ying and Yang.. And once again, I don't know which one is good)!!! I can't imagine you took a look at his draw! In fact, you are right, they've shorten the stage of some km but final is exactly the same!
Woddeltown Team wrote:At Stage 3 you are (maybe) right concerning the profile, but the intermediate sprints are partly different. And if we should take a intermediate mountain cat. 2, i do not know.
Well, ok, we seems to be on the same line... and as I already said, inter and hill categories change from time to time!!

Anyway, It was not a "Woddeltown" criticism. It's just that I know more of these races (or pay more attention) cause I know a bit the places (or drew it last year)... But would be the same criticism if Mortirolo would be changed everytime we climb!!!

I'm not against changes (the past things are not perfect), but it's a loss of time and it becomes a big mess if we don't pay attentions of the former draws.

S L Benfica

Post by S L Benfica » Sat May 26, 2012 9:47 pm

National Championats 2012 in Portugal
circuit 50km, 4 times!

nm_portugal_cn.etn

Green Jersey Tour 2012 - Fernando Pereira
3ºTour 2012 - Artur Agostinho

Woddeltown Team

Post by Woddeltown Team » Sat May 26, 2012 11:21 pm

gaurain rx wrote: 2 : You wrote "Cauberg" but where is it (on your draw) really! + Final circuit exactly the same lenght, the same road as last year... Just compare yours and Nopik' (It's like Ying and Yang.. And once again, I don't know which one is good)!!! I can't imagine you took a look at his draw! In fact, you are right, they've shorten the stage of some km but final is exactly the same!
I looked at the draw before. Unfortunately I deleted my old posts, but when I started drawing only the profiles of stage 1 and 2 were online on the official site. I worried, that the profile looks the same as last year, but the stages are shorter. Also the only hill on the sittard stage: i guess it is a big difference between a "5" 7km before finish and a "5" 18km before finish.
gaurain rx wrote: Anyway, It was not a "Woddeltown" criticism. It's just that I know more of these races (or pay more attention) cause I know a bit the places (or drew it last year)... But would be the same criticism if Mortirolo would be changed everytime we climb!!!

I'm not against changes (the past things are not perfect), but it's a loss of time and it becomes a big mess if we don't pay attentions of the former draws.
Anyway i know what you mean, but if you followed the past, you will know, that i first take a look at the old profile.
For stage 3 I should have watched at fhe forum for June 2011 and only change the indermediates...could be possibility.

I can only talk for myself, but i did a mistake at the beginning of my drawings, so I learned to first a have a look at the old profile. And I compare it a second time after drawing before putting it into the Editor.

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Sun May 27, 2012 11:40 am

TDF profiles ONLINE! (for some stages at least)

skull

Post by skull » Sun May 27, 2012 6:55 pm

NC Luxembourg
You know you love me.

polist4ever

Post by polist4ever » Tue May 29, 2012 12:18 pm

olmania wrote:
polist4ever wrote:2-9 june is Tour of Romania 2.2 UCI ... What is the limit date to post the profile ?? For now the profile is not posted on the oficial site but he tolds me via email that will be post the profile next week
If the tour starts the 2nd of June, it should be better to have the profiles for RSF for Monday or Tuesday ;) But if we don't have romania it's not a big deal, not one of the "main races" of the month ;)
All stages is up on site (romania12_stage1 ... romania12_stage9). One thing ... stage 1 and stage 2 is both on same day, 2 june.

Tusnad Cyc Team
Stage wins: 29
Tour wins: 6
Tour podiums: 16
Grand Tours wins: Giro 2014
Grand Tours Podiums: 2nd Vuelta 2012, 2nd Giro 2013,
Clasic wins: 0
Clasic podium: 2nd Flandres 2014

Woddeltown Team

Post by Woddeltown Team » Tue May 29, 2012 3:24 pm

The Design looks interesting, but i see several problem.

1.) you should name your stages as they are. For example: Stage 2: Harsova - Galati or something like that. And maybe you should mark some points of interest, cities and names of the indermediate sprints and so one - if it is possible.

2.) It is a bad date for this tour. When the tour starts, there is Luxemburg, a tour for strong sprint teams and classic riders. And before the tour ends, there is Dauphine and west sumatra and i think thats too much at the same time.

sylvainmeteo

Post by sylvainmeteo » Tue May 29, 2012 4:28 pm

Already done a Romania Tour by me ;)

lesossies
Site Admin

Post by lesossies » Tue May 29, 2012 5:23 pm

French Circuit for the CN:
with geo coords : stamand.c4f
I add some citcuits and it is OK, what a selectiv profil ;)