April

Moderators: systemmods, Calendarmods

Rockstar Inc

Re: April

Post by Rockstar Inc » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:17 pm

agree to BSE in every word, except not to cancel his tour :lol:

the loss for me in the next week will be something around 500K....the loss for having no opoortunity riding today isn't included
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:56 am

sooo after calming down just a little bit...

sorry for the choice of words, but the point and my message is still standing...

and i demand an answer for this one...16:00 with 6 inscription, today 2 teams were offline the whole race, both newbies...this edition will be ridden by 4 active teams if the others don't come online romorrow?

how much money BSE and Les Bergzieges made today? 200, 300K? and while the tour, for the gc-teams 1 Mio?
it's ridiculos if this tour continues

and next: Romandie 5 times too? didn't you learn anything?
Last edited by Rockstar Inc on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm an old-school sprinter. I can't climb a mountain but if I am in front with 200 metres to go then there's nobody who can beat me.” Mark Cavendish, at the 2007 Eneco Tour

Zentaron

Post by Zentaron » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:13 am

If my tour is going to be canceled i demand a compensation. There is no other way to earn the points i need as with riding a tour, riding this tour. Cause one day races give much less points and Romandie is no option for me.
sprint victories:
2007: 33 (30 since buying licence in april)
2008: 54
2009: 36
2010: 47
2011: 34

The Fantastic Four: Ewen McBright, Perry Niclas, Aigars Cakls & Frederic Iatiknu

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:31 am

Stop stop stop stop stop Franconia.

There is a HUGE difference between Romandie and Turkey. Turkey is, despite growing "worth" in reality, an unimportant stage race so far. Ask Cavendish :lol:
Romandie is in the PT, has an illustrous winners list. And a completely idiotic parcours once again, really no clue how those guy manage to fuck it up every year, but that's the way it is.

Romandie has to have 5 editions, since that has been established as the standard. 5 times. Then those important stage races, cat 4 and above, need to be offered to everybody. Turkey 4 or 5 is too many, well, shit happens, don't correct it by making another mistake and deleting one of the 5 deserved Romandie times. Even if there is the risk they won't be to well visited...

As for Schelde 3 or 4. The mistake was clearly in 2010, Schelde just is a 4. No question about it. Mistake corrected in 2011. Just because it was wrong in 2010 no need to keep the mistake forever. Now you miss a cat 4 in your stats, ok, tough luck, others miss some too from the first year, or ZL has the Vlaamse Pfijl as classic win, the damn cheater:) Problem in 2010 was that we all saw it too late.

Let's try to see stuff like this earlier... then post it 500x times until it's corrected.
And maybe talk about the times for minor tours in May now.

As for April, Larciano, the indurstry and commerce thingy: cat 1? Should be cat 2! Like in 2008-2010!
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Quick

Post by Quick » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:03 pm

Zentaron wrote:Wag es ja nicht, deswegen jetzt 16 Uhr abzusagen......
Dein Argument, ich könnte ja andere Rennen fahren, zieht nicht. Die gleichen Punkte einer Tour für mich beileibe nicht aus. Selbst wenn ich nur 15. oder so im GK werden würde. müßte ich für vergleichbare Punkte in nem Einzelrennen derselben Kategorie Zweiter werden. Oder einmal Fünfter und einmal Sechster. Klar, ist machbar, aber dazu kommen Punkte für vorübbergehendes Gelb, Grün (durchaus auch in nem größeren Feld vorhanden) und die Etappen, bei denen ich auch so punkten würde. Das krieg ich so nie rein.
Doch, doch. Streichen bitte. Quick is Donnerstag Vormittag in Urlaub, weiß, dass er erst Montag Vormittag zurückkommt. Hat eine vorrausgesagte Onlinezeit in den Urlaubstagen von 5Min pro Tag, wovon er mind 4Min 20Sek auf FB ist... Meld mich also voller Vorfreude an, 23uhr Türkei. Verpasse nur Sonntag...dann endlich wieder ne Stressfreie Tour, Party Party. Quick kommt heut zurück, will sein Feld sehen...ay ay ay. Gecancelled. Aber ich darf jetzt die scheiß Einzelrennen fahren, oder? Naja...ist sicher fair. Leso wird sich was dabei gedacht haben, als er 23uhr gestrichen hat. 23Uhr, die Zeit, wo angemeldete Teams sich nicht mehr für ein anderes Rennen anmelden können. Yes!
Aber das nur am Rande...leso hat eh schon ne PN bekommen...
Quick damit sicher abgestiegen...wäre schon mit der Tour und den verkauften Klopp-Punkten knapp geworden...so unmöglich, weil ich ja wegen Türkei LBL dann auch "gern" ausgelassen hab. Weiß ich, dass man mir Türkei klaut, bau ich evtl meinen Urlaub so um, dass ich da 23Uhr LBL fahren kann...
J-Czucz hype train

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:18 pm

Quick wrote:Aber ich darf jetzt die scheiß Einzelrennen fahren, oder? Naja...ist sicher fair. Leso wird sich was dabei gedacht haben, als er 23uhr gestrichen hat. 23Uhr, die Zeit, wo angemeldete Teams sich nicht mehr für ein anderes Rennen anmelden können. Yes!
Quick damit sicher abgestiegen...wäre schon mit der Tour und den verkauften Klopp-Punkten knapp geworden...so unmöglich, weil ich ja wegen Türkei LBL dann auch "gern" ausgelassen hab. Weiß ich, dass man mir Türkei klaut, bau ich evtl meinen Urlaub so um, dass ich da 23Uhr LBL fahren kann...
kann da ja fast nur zustimmen

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:22 pm

Robyklebt wrote:Stop stop stop stop stop Franconia.

There is a HUGE difference between Romandie and Turkey. Turkey is, despite growing "worth" in reality, an unimportant stage race so far. Ask Cavendish :lol:
Romandie is in the PT, has an illustrous winners list. And a completely idiotic parcours once again, really no clue how those guy manage to fuck it up every year, but that's the way it is.

Romandie has to have 5 editions, since that has been established as the standard. 5 times. Then those important stage races, cat 4 and above, need to be offered to everybody. Turkey 4 or 5 is too many, well, shit happens, don't correct it by making another mistake and deleting one of the 5 deserved Romandie times. Even if there is the risk they won't be to well visited...

As for Schelde 3 or 4. The mistake was clearly in 2010, Schelde just is a 4. No question about it. Mistake corrected in 2011. Just because it was wrong in 2010 no need to keep the mistake forever. Now you miss a cat 4 in your stats, ok, tough luck, others miss some too from the first year, or ZL has the Vlaamse Pfijl as classic win, the damn cheater:) Problem in 2010 was that we all saw it too late.

Let's try to see stuff like this earlier... then post it 500x times until it's corrected.
And maybe talk about the times for minor tours in May now.

As for April, Larciano, the indurstry and commerce thingy: cat 1? Should be cat 2! Like in 2008-2010!
the examples were only a few mistakes in the past few month, just to show so many things went wrong....didn't mention things like this the change of Min-Tact by Leso in every 3rd, 4th race he participated...wanted to save this for another discussion... :evil: :lol:

times for may aren't interesting, as long the tours get cancelled when they already started...looking forward if i'm willing to ride Bayern Tour at late evening and getting it cancelled when only 5 times are inscripted because of 2 editions while the day, another tour with three editions and maybe 2 single races with 6,7 times?

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:29 pm

haa, triple-post...really? really?really?

today:
4 times turkey, 5 if you count the cancelled edition
Ronde van Noord-Holland at 8,13,20,24
Wiehl-Köln 10,15,18,21,23

it's a damn feat day today...absolutely no reason to ride 13 races...and now? will you cancel my race again if i inscript at 0:00 and we are only 2,3 teams?

Zentaron

Post by Zentaron » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:04 pm

Quick wrote:
Zentaron wrote:Wag es ja nicht, deswegen jetzt 16 Uhr abzusagen......
Dein Argument, ich könnte ja andere Rennen fahren, zieht nicht. Die gleichen Punkte einer Tour für mich beileibe nicht aus. Selbst wenn ich nur 15. oder so im GK werden würde. müßte ich für vergleichbare Punkte in nem Einzelrennen derselben Kategorie Zweiter werden. Oder einmal Fünfter und einmal Sechster. Klar, ist machbar, aber dazu kommen Punkte für vorübbergehendes Gelb, Grün (durchaus auch in nem größeren Feld vorhanden) und die Etappen, bei denen ich auch so punkten würde. Das krieg ich so nie rein.
Doch, doch. Streichen bitte. Quick is Donnerstag Vormittag in Urlaub, weiß, dass er erst Montag Vormittag zurückkommt. Hat eine vorrausgesagte Onlinezeit in den Urlaubstagen von 5Min pro Tag, wovon er mind 4Min 20Sek auf FB ist... Meld mich also voller Vorfreude an, 23uhr Türkei. Verpasse nur Sonntag...dann endlich wieder ne Stressfreie Tour, Party Party. Quick kommt heut zurück, will sein Feld sehen...ay ay ay. Gecancelled. Aber ich darf jetzt die scheiß Einzelrennen fahren, oder? Naja...ist sicher fair. Leso wird sich was dabei gedacht haben, als er 23uhr gestrichen hat. 23Uhr, die Zeit, wo angemeldete Teams sich nicht mehr für ein anderes Rennen anmelden können. Yes!
Ich kann deinen Ärger verstehen und stimme dir auch zu, wenn du eine Kompensation verlangst, eben aus den Gründen, die ich für meine eigene Situation angesprochen habe. Aber unsere Austragung ist unschuldig an eurem Dilemma, sollte also jetzt nicht auch noch drunter leiden müssen.
sprint victories:

The Fantastic Four: Ewen McBright, Perry Niclas, Aigars Cakls & Frederic Iatiknu

olmania

Post by olmania » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:01 pm

Is it my role to ask it in english ?

Robyklebt

Post by Robyklebt » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:09 pm

They want to ride Larciano as cat 1, that's why they keep burying my important post.
Kraftsystemrevision! Include the distance!
Basics reform: Give blue a chance!
Don't punish bugusers. We all have to use bugs, since most of them are declared as "features"!

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:39 pm

und Leso freust du dich? alles richtig gemacht oder?

16:00 heute wieder mit 4 Teams gefahren...damit haben wir jetzt für die einzelnen Etappen 4,3,4+1,4 aktive Teams bei den Etappen...

2 Teams waren jede Etappe online, Bergzieges immerhin 3 von 4

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Sun May 01, 2011 4:45 pm

heute wieder 3 Teams online

Zentaron

Post by Zentaron » Sun May 01, 2011 9:29 pm

Wettbewerbstechnisch war das wirklich sehr schräg alles. Unter den ersten 22 (?) sind nur unsere drei Teams. Richtige Rennen kamen auch nie zustande. Es hat jetzt sogar der GK-Kerl Grün geholt, weil ich ziemlich aufgeschmissen war als absolut überlegener Sprinter. (Okay, das liegt natürlich auch an Mangahns kannibalistischer Einstellung gestern, aber na ja, zum größten Teil wohl am Feld selbst.)
Finanziell kann ich mich definitiv nicht beschweren, Punkte gab es auch ein paar, aber wettbewerbstechnisch war das für andere Teams in anderen Austragungen (vor allem die in der ausgefallenen) schon sehr nachteilig. Und Spaß ist auch was anderes, unabhängig von meinem eigenen Versagen da.

edit: Will jetzt nicht sagen, daß man meine Tour hätte absagen sollen, da ich schon mit ihr mehr oder weniger geplant hatte. Aber man sollte sich gewisse Grundkriterien für Austragungen überlegen. Dann kann man sich eher auf Absagen oder sowas vorbereiten und vielleicht umdisponieren.
Last edited by Zentaron on Sun May 01, 2011 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sprint victories:

olmania

Post by olmania » Sun May 01, 2011 9:31 pm

Bored to see german here, when I know that everybody is able to write in english.

Rockstar Inc

Post by Rockstar Inc » Sun May 01, 2011 9:58 pm

@ol:here for example:
5 starting times for turkey, though many teams in the calendar voted for 3 times...cancelling 23:00 because of three teams...okay for me, but why the hell 16:00 can ride every day with the same 3,4 teams? most of the time only 3 online?
and for this behavior i still demand (not "want to have", not "ask for") an explanation...why are 3 teams allowed to get a lot of money and a lot of points for "nothing", while others don't...as long as there is no explanation, i will continue in this way...and a simple "hey you could have ridden romandie" isn't enough, this sentence is another reason to escalate....

unfortunately only one of some mistakes in the past few weeks, month...and i told him to look for support, if he's not able to manage his calendar in a correct way...

Pirkio

Post by Pirkio » Mon May 02, 2011 12:47 pm

"money for nothing and chics for free"
----------------------------------------------
Motorizzati Corse

We're back!

Berlin Marks

Post by Berlin Marks » Wed May 04, 2011 9:26 pm

Pirkio wrote:"money for nothing and chics for free"
Dire Straits!!!! :ugeek: 8-)