Search found 36 matches
- Fri Oct 09, 2026 11:57 am
- Forum: Calendar Coordination
- Topic: October 2026
- Replies: 55
- Views: 2935
Re: October 2026
The only difference: for the stages in Ede, Sittard, the VAM-berg, and Arnhem, the men simply ride a few extra local laps at the end of the race. The roads and the route itself are 100% identical. I’ll look into how to add the laps this weekend. Riding shorter versions probably isn't an option for ...
- Thu Oct 08, 2026 8:53 am
- Forum: Calendar Coordination
- Topic: October 2026
- Replies: 55
- Views: 2935
Re: October 2026
Donkey likes Zappes! Good work on Piemonte, only really checked the end though, nothing else on the Piemonte site, details wise (ok, did a short unreliable 31" check on La Morra, seemed ok too) but the 4 2 finish is perfect. Lombardia since WZF seemed to have panic, looked at it a bit more closely ...
- Wed Oct 07, 2026 11:52 am
- Forum: Fantasy Races
- Topic: Zappes Fantasy Races
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1387
Re: Zappes Fantasy Races
My thought was just the other way around - if the stage is first and then ITT all GC leaders will try to save all energy for the ITT and nothing really happens. And in the stage after the ITT it gives chances for others or GC leaders with better reg. Both ways have there pros and cons. I am also ope...
- Wed Oct 07, 2026 11:40 am
- Forum: Calendar Coordination
- Topic: October 2026
- Replies: 55
- Views: 2935
Re: October 2026
Il Lombardia also changed quite a lot, especially in the end. I designed it completely new. Open for discussion...


- Wed Oct 07, 2026 9:14 am
- Forum: Calendar Coordination
- Topic: October 2026
- Replies: 55
- Views: 2935
Re: October 2026
I did Gran Piemonte yesterday. Completely new route...


- Tue Oct 06, 2026 10:55 am
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: Suggestion for the offseason calendar
- Replies: 307
- Views: 196446
Re: Suggestion for the offseason calendar
Offseason calendar 2026/27 - v2 You can find the update version of the offseason calendar here. For the October races I already set the races as they are found in the final pdf. offseason-calendar-v2.png Changelog: - Tour of Libya was fixed for the stage race spot (21.10.-24.10., Dreizehn, Gip) - F...
- Mon Oct 05, 2026 2:16 pm
- Forum: Fantasy Races
- Topic: December Tour 2026 - Presentation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 308
Tour of Good Hope
I am presenting my Tour of Good Hope in South Africa! The tour has something for every type of rider. There are some pure sprint stages as well as hill and medium mountains and a dirtroad stage. The GC will heavyly depend on the ITT and the mountain finish on Sani Pass. If the gaps on Sani are not t...
- Wed Sep 16, 2026 1:36 pm
- Forum: General discussion
- Topic: The Tour of the Netherlands (Eneco Tour)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 705
Re: The Tour of the Netherlands (Eneco Tour)
+1
I think it is a good addition to the calendar. It is in parallel to Guangxi but maybe we can have 2 editions of Guangxi and 2 of Eneco (or 3 - 1)
I think it is a good addition to the calendar. It is in parallel to Guangxi but maybe we can have 2 editions of Guangxi and 2 of Eneco (or 3 - 1)
- Wed Sep 09, 2026 1:32 pm
- Forum: Calendar Coordination
- Topic: September 2026
- Replies: 90
- Views: 9996
Re: September 2026
I am doing Cro Race currently. Stages are new but partly equivalent to last year so I design as close as possible to previous years. https://cycling4freaks.de/img/profiles/cro26_1.png?0 https://cycling4freaks.de/img/profiles/cr26_2.png?0 https://cycling4freaks.de/img/profiles/cro26_3.png?0 Final is ...
- Mon Aug 31, 2026 1:27 pm
- Forum: Calendar Coordination
- Topic: September 2026
- Replies: 90
- Views: 9996
Re: September 2026
I am doing Langkawi currently
- Wed Aug 19, 2026 10:26 am
- Forum: Coordination and discussion important Races
- Topic: La Vuelta 2026
- Replies: 51
- Views: 7915
Re: La Vuelta 2026
All "my" stages are updated correctly now.
- Tue Aug 18, 2026 9:19 am
- Forum: Coordination and discussion important Races
- Topic: La Vuelta 2026
- Replies: 51
- Views: 7915
Re: La Vuelta 2026
I edited stages 8 - 15 according to Roadbook with Sprints etc.
What do we take for SP/B (Intermediate Sprint with Bonus)? I guess here it is IntermediateSprintB in the profile editor? Or is it normal IS?
What do we take for SP/B (Intermediate Sprint with Bonus)? I guess here it is IntermediateSprintB in the profile editor? Or is it normal IS?
- Mon Aug 17, 2026 10:57 am
- Forum: Coordination and discussion important Races
- Topic: La Vuelta 2026
- Replies: 51
- Views: 7915
Re: La Vuelta 2026
Sorry I was not aware of this. Its in review now.
- Mon Aug 17, 2026 10:56 am
- Forum: Calendar Coordination
- Topic: August 2026
- Replies: 87
- Views: 12620
Re: August 2026
Sorry, it was not on purpose. Its in review now
- Fri Aug 07, 2026 2:28 pm
- Forum: Calendar Coordination
- Topic: August 2026
- Replies: 87
- Views: 12620
Re: August 2026
I have designed Deutschland Tour. All Koms have Cat. 3 as they do not have different categories and it seemed more plausibel to have cat 3 for all. For the Prolog, it is 2,6km in reality. I chose 3km in c4f. https://cycling4freaks.de/img/profiles/dtour26_prolog.png?0 https://cycling4freaks.de/img/pr...
- Thu Aug 06, 2026 4:34 pm
- Forum: RSF riders and teams
- Topic: Blackboard for team sitting
- Replies: 1898
- Views: 1216334
Re: Blackboard for team sitting
I am looking for a sitter for Pologne 14h on Saturday.
I can offer a white jersey to defend on a nice stage
I can offer a white jersey to defend on a nice stage
- Thu Aug 06, 2026 2:03 pm
- Forum: Fantasy Races
- Topic: Zappes Fantasy Races
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1387
Re: Zappes Fantasy Races
Designed this little Tour. Tour of Taiwan It is a 4 days, 5 stages Tour basically in the mid-western part of Taiwan around Taichung. The Tour has a mostly hilly stages with sharp ascents but also offering chances for hillsprinters and classics with sprint. One of the half stages is a hilly ITT, one ...
- Sat Aug 01, 2026 9:53 pm
- Forum: Calendar Coordination
- Topic: August 2026
- Replies: 87
- Views: 12620
Re: August 2026
Volta a Portugal is finally designed. They published more details so I edited some minor things. On the first 3 stages they have double sprints. I just decided to use to subsequent IS. I am not sure of the pavement for some parts especially in stage 10 but coudnt find more information so I decided t...
- Wed Jul 29, 2026 4:12 pm
- Forum: Calendar Coordination
- Topic: August 2026
- Replies: 87
- Views: 12620
Re: August 2026
Speaking of volunteers, has anybody offered to do Portugal yet? Preferably somebody who wants to ride it. Benelux, at least I have not found detailed information. There will be one pave stage, but I doubt they do any new hills. I can do Portugal at least partly tomorrow. Wont ride though but if noo...
- Fri Jul 24, 2026 10:50 am
- Forum: Coordination and discussion important Races
- Topic: La Vuelta 2026
- Replies: 51
- Views: 7915
Re: La Vuelta 2026
I could do some stages as well. @ECS which one are you doing? I have seen you did the first ones already - I did stages 1-3 before I have seen you did the first 2 already. So we can use your first 2 and my 3 stage Feel free to comment https://cycling4freaks.de/img/profiles/vuelta26_3.png?17848829325...
- Tue Jul 14, 2026 2:08 pm
- Forum: Calendar Coordination
- Topic: August 2026
- Replies: 87
- Views: 12620
Re: August 2026
I do Tour de Pologne.
Stage 1:

Stage 1:

- Thu Jun 18, 2026 3:43 pm
- Forum: Calendar Coordination
- Topic: July 2026
- Replies: 48
- Views: 7820
Re: July 2026
Tour de l'Ain is done by me. I can post the stages here later
- Tue Jun 16, 2026 4:14 pm
- Forum: Calendar Coordination
- Topic: July 2026
- Replies: 48
- Views: 7820
Re: July 2026
I have done Sibiu this afternoon. Stage 1a: https://cycling4freaks.de/img/profiles/sibiu1a.png?0 I tried to do the circuit aproppriately. Unfortunately it has a length of .5km so I decided to cutout 1km on the 2nd and 3rd lap. Final is a -1 -1 2. I ignorted the cobbles in the end as it is just very ...
- Mon Jun 08, 2026 11:51 am
- Forum: Calendar Coordination
- Topic: June 2026
- Replies: 40
- Views: 8478
Re: June 2026
Started with Muur Classic Geraardsbergen.
See the Belgian Classics Thread for the details (when here is better I can also shift or duplicate...)
See the Belgian Classics Thread for the details (when here is better I can also shift or duplicate...)
- Mon Jun 08, 2026 11:24 am
- Forum: Coordination and discussion important Races
- Topic: Classiques Belges
- Replies: 244
- Views: 193530
Re: Classiques Belges
I just started designing Muur Classic Geraardsbergen. There I have a issue where I would like to have your opinion on. The finish is about 3-400m into the Muur. The lap starts with the rest of the Muur. Officially the Muur has a length of 1.1km what would make it a nearly perfect 1km climb in C4f (a...